What Blogojevich was doing the day before he was indicted

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
castlewp's picture
castlewp
What Blogojevich was doing the day before he was indicted

barrt's picture
barrt
Re: What Blogojevich was doing the day before he was ...

im not from the US so i might have this wrong, but isnt this the same thing as the New York dude spitzer? he looked like a good guy, i dont know zip about this Blogojevich dude but heres the spitzer movie too
http://www.youtube.com//watch?v=GMo7T9t0Gzk 

similar stuff no? perhaps the Blogster and the Spitster should team up and errr, ride to the refuse ? sorry rescue.

or have i got that aaaall wrong?

castlewp's picture
castlewp
Re: What Blogojevich was doing the day before he was ...

There is no doubt that Blogojevich is not a good guy and probably a criminal, but I find the timing interesting in this whole thing.

Spitzer got caught with a hooker, which is par for the course for these guys, but he definitely got railroaded after he wrote that article it the Washington Post exposing the sub prime mortgage scheme.

Remember the DC madom who "hung" herself after she was ready to go public with her client list?  She was going to expose VERY prominent people and she gets snuffed out.

These politicians and bankers are totally out of control and they are taking no prisoners (so to speak)  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments