Weekly Newsletter - Great Idea Chris

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
biiwii's picture
biiwii
Weekly Newsletter - Great Idea Chris

Just a note to say GREAT IDEA to put your weekly letter in email format.  It reminded me that I was a member here!  ;-)

I look forward to receiving this email weekly and may even get some time to post as well.

Hope all is going well Chris (assuming you read this message).

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Re: Weekly Newsletter - Great Idea Chris

Thank you Gary!

But giving credit where credit is due, the idea for this weekly newsletter came from Ron our technical lead, which I resisted a while ago, mainly because I was worried about how many people would react to what they would perceive as 'spam' and our ability to process those requests.

Then it sat for a while as an idea and Adam resurrected it and fought past my misgivings.

Now I am thrilled it's been done.  We've received more affirming than negative feedback, and I can see now how helpful it is to providing some glue for the distant reaches of our community.

So here's to working with great people who see things differently, and often better, than I do.

earthwise's picture
earthwise
cmartenson wrote:

Thank you Gary!

But giving credit where credit is due, the idea for this weekly newsletter came from Ron our technical lead, which I resisted a while ago, mainly because I was worried about how many people would react to what they would perceive as 'spam' and our ability to process those requests.

Then it sat for a while as an idea and Adam resurrected it and fought past my misgivings.

Now I am thrilled it's been done.  We've received more affirming than negative feedback, and I can see now how helpful it is to providing some glue for the distant reaches of our community.

So here's to working with great people who see things differently, and often better, than I do.

This newsletter is just one more great idea that has been added 'round these parts recently. Although it won't help me much 'cause I'm here every day, for those who are time constrained it will probably be very useful. And no way could this be remotely considered spam 'cause you're not selling anything!

There's nowhere else on the net that even comes close to the utility of CM.com; count me as a diehard fan. Keep up the good, no strike that, great work.

Thanks to all those who work behind the scenes for a great forum.

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M

+1

I dig it too. 
Cheers,

Aaron 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments