We can end the false banking system - It only needs a few of us!!!!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
We can end the false banking system - It only needs a few of us!!!!

We are waking up to all this evil, control, and manipulation. People are getting angry, but there seems to be few solutions.

I think there is a way to end the evil, and it's easy to do; it's perfectly legal; it's peaceful in nature, and is something we all can manage with little stress or expense.

It seems that the center of the evil controlling mankind is our false banking system. We believe banks have money to lend. They don't. They create it out of thin air and enslave us with the web of debt, yet their system has a flaw. It does require our basic deposits upon which they build their fractional reserve formulas. All we have to do is to bring them down and stop the system is three things:

Remove our paper money from the banks

Buy gold and silver coins (to get ready for trade after the banks fail)

And at a certain specified date in the future, forgive all debts (our own debts and everyone else's debt) No more debt payments. Say after 01.01.2012

I believe that because of the tremendous leverage the banks employ, it would take a relatively small percentage of people to remove their money from the banks before they would all fail. Perhaps as little as 7%!

Trade would begin immediately afterwards - it has to - we all need to eat. And I believe we would find we don't needs banks at all in our lives other than safekeepers of our assets.

Why gold and silver? As Chris said, money is a call on labor, therefore money, in order to be 'real', needs to come from labor, plus a few other things like being portable; able to hold its relative value in smaller amounts; able to be stored for long periods without deteriorating, etc. Gold and silver have fitted these requirements for thousands of years, and there are coins already in circulation.

I'm ready people. Now that my eyes are becoming opened, I can see that the banksters are taking over the world and all of us will be their slaves.

I look forward to comments and suggestions, to develop the concept!

jneo's picture
jneo
Re: We can end the false banking system - It only needs a ...

Every solution on this site is always easier said than done.  So you advocate a run on the BANK DAY.  Not sure if that will work.  Banks only have so much on reserve, so many people would get the short end of the money shaft.  2nd.  Not enough gold coins and silver to make this happen, but I could be wrong.  

I agree completely this money/debt system is terrible and it's not going to be sustainable. We  need to get back to the Constitution and End this communistic threat by the people (clowns) in charge.  End the income tax, and stop central Planning, by the central banks.  It's all MARXISTS!!!!!!!

~Joe

John99's picture
John99

Good cooment Joe. Didn't consider the point that not everyone would be able to get their money out.

A couple of possible solutions? Maybe the government would be kind enough to give out the 'people's gold and silver' supposedly stored in Ft. Knox. After all this was confiscated from the people in the first place (in 1934, I believe).

And secondly, maybe Messers Rothchild and Rockefeller might be happy to return these stolen assets?

goes211's picture
goes211

I may agree with your feelings on this but I would be careful of making any statements that could be construed as advocating for the destablization of the banking system.  I believe there are laws against spreading rumors that cause bank runs and I would not be surprised if the authorities would claim that this is the equivalent inciting a riot.  All you may be doing is some form of civil disobedience, pointing out that every bank is insolvent, but even if everything you say is true, I would be careful.  I will attend an "End the Fed" rally and point out to everyone I can the insanity of the current system. 

Then again, maybe I am just paranoid or chicken.

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

John99,

The only thing I don't agree with on your post is this comment you made:  

"Now that my eyes are becoming opened, I can see that the banksters are taking over the world and all of us will be their slaves."

The more correct statement is not "they ARE  taking over the world."  They already have, a long time ago, and we already ARE their slaves.  It just that not all of us realize it yet.

AND. I think goes211 makes a good point.  We're at that stage now where they're watching us more closely.

Brainless's picture
Brainless

I took all my money out of the bank, slowly, and purchased physical gold, silver and other things of value. Never had creditcards. Only a mortgage

I like to be early because when it is too late, nobody will be able to take out theirs and change it into something with value. Don't wait until it is too late, because i am sure it is not an 'if' but a 'when' the banks close their doors or allow only small amounts to be withdrawn. Like what happened in Argentina.

If the economy starts to stabilize, for me that is when interest rates are higher then at least 4% and unemployment around 4-5%, i might consider depositing it in a bank again. But only if their 'terms' are the same or better then my 'terms'. If they want to borrow my money again, they would need a much better 'deal' then they offer now. 

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

Want to bring the Matrix to its knees...?  Stop servicing your debts!

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Want to bring the Matrix to its knees...?  Stop servicing your debts!

Then the banks along with our corroupt court system will foreclose on you and take everything you own.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

Of course it's pointless me or you doing this on our own Thomas!  The idea is we all do it at once, like "we're not playing this game anymore..."

Even if only HALF the population joined in on such a movement, "they" would be asking for mercy within days.......

Will it happen?  64 trillion dollar quaestion.

Mke

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

What will we do for money after this plan?

Currently we would still be forced to go back to the banks and borrow credit just to have a meduim of exchange.

I just don't believe the banks would be asking for mercy, I believe the people would be begging for mercy because the banks would just shut down the money supply and paralize commerce.

This is why we MUST enact the Minnesota Transportation Act because now we could stop being forced to get any/all of our meduim of exchange from the banking system loaned to us at interest in order to have money.  We could merely cut them off at right where they derive their powers.  We could actually get out of debt to the banking system and still have a meduim of exchange.

Lets just get down to business and do what needs to be done.

Mr. Fri's picture
Mr. Fri

Let's see...

1) Take money out of bank

2) Buy gold

3) Gold seller puts money back in bank

I don't get it.  How is this hurting the banks?

John99's picture
John99

I would guess it is your point #3. The gold seller doesn't put it back in the bank, he buys more gold, and makes his money from the bid/ask spread as do all market makers.

We promote the banking system by loaning the banks our money, which is an important point. Once we deposit $$ into our account, it no longer is our money, but the banks property. They give us a promise to pay it back.

This, and the whole unsustainable system, is demonstrated very well in a short documentary called, 'Money as Debt II'

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments