Warning from Icke

74 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash's picture
Crash
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 26 2008
Posts: 171
Warning from Icke

David Icke Newsletter Preview 


PLEASE DON'T RIOT ...

… IT'S JUST WHAT 'THEY' WANT

'What you fight, you become.' - David Icke

The
David Icke Newsletter goes out on Sunday with a major 5,000-word
background article to the economic crisis and how to avoid the traps
that have been set for us.
 

The
global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of 'benefits'
to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I said in a recent newsletter, is to
use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship
controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other
'solutions' and connected 'benefits' that are planned to be exploited
and we need to be streetwise to them.

The
one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react
peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much
stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and
'future', but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight
into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let's get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why
would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the
years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in
a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in
their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are
just the excuse they are looking for.

Be
very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to
do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they
doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a
Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

I have been stressing this point about the plan to stir up civil unrest
and rioting whenever I can and now the insiders are beginning to put
that thought into the public mind. 'There could be riots' is designed
to communicate the theme subliminally of 'go out and riot'. It is the
simple power of suggestion masquerading as 'concern'.

'The
limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and
their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not revolutionary but
reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional
catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of futility.'
  

Martin Luther King

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke

.

paranoid's picture
paranoid
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Posts: 140
Re: Warning from Icke

Great point by Icke - but he lost me when he said it was all caused by evil reptilians from space.

britinbe's picture
britinbe
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 28 2008
Posts: 381
Re: Warning from Icke
paranoid wrote:

Great point by Icke - but he lost me when he said it was all caused by evil reptilians from space.

I would love to see the interview where he said that, just to hear the what he actually said and the context.  He does make some points about the current situation from what I have read and seen on the internet that he has posted, then he goes and blows it all with talk of satanic stuff etc.  In the UK he is damaged goods......  he has no credability with the vast majority of the UK population

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: Warning from Icke
britinbe wrote:
paranoid wrote:

Great point by Icke - but he lost me when he said it was all caused by evil reptilians from space.

I would love to see the interview where he said that, just to hear the what he actually said and the context.  He does make some points about the current situation from what I have read and seen on the internet that he has posted, then he goes and blows it all with talk of satanic stuff etc.  In the UK he is damaged goods......  he has no credability with the vast majority of the UK population

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/David_Icke

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: Warning from Icke
britinbe wrote:
paranoid wrote:

Great point by Icke - but he lost me when he said it was all caused by evil reptilians from space.

I would love to see the interview where he said that, just to hear the what he actually said and the context.  He does make some points about the current situation from what I have read and seen on the internet that he has posted, then he goes and blows it all with talk of satanic stuff etc.  In the UK he is damaged goods......  he has no credability with the vast majority of the UK population

Icke does have a point, though... he may be crazy (or something to that affect)...

DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS THE MOTTO FOR MANY IN POWER...

Russ_H's picture
Russ_H
Status: Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 28 2008
Posts: 18
Re: Warning about Icke

Please not David Icke!. If a World Fruit Loop Championship were to be held, he would get a lot of votes from the UK population to be Team Captain and we are not short of contenders. I think you have to have lived in the UK to realise how bizarre his views look. For the Americans out there, In my opinion he makes Ann Coulter look sane and Rush Limbaugh sound like the voice of reason.

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: Warning about Icke
Russ_H wrote:

Please not David Icke!. If a World Fruit Loop Championship were to be held, he would get a lot of votes from the UK population to be Team Captain and we are not short of contenders. I think you have to have lived in the UK to realise how bizarre his views look. For the Americans out there, In my opinion he makes Ann Coulter look sane and Rush Limbaugh sound like the voice of reason.

hehe... Tongue out 

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 6 2008
Posts: 1024
Re: Warning from Icke

Greg

jerrydon10's picture
jerrydon10
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 442
Re: Warning from Icke

So bankers and the ruling elite are reptillian hybreds? Dang, whoooda thunk it........LMAO

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2008
Posts: 2373
Re: Warning from Icke

Why is this not in the Tin Foil hat thread?

I'm not too worried about the snake-men just yet, and threads like this will ruin Chris's credibility.

A mod should delete this, or move it into the Definitive Conspiracy Thread so it isn't polluting the regular forums.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke

 

I think we've strayed away from the forum originator's concern about the possible ramifications of rioting, which is an entirely appropriate subject for this site.  Let's not throw away the baby with the bath water here. 

 

 

Crash's picture
Crash
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 26 2008
Posts: 171
Re: Warning from Icke

Thanks, C1oudfire,

 

Yours is a voice of reason. I was trying to elicit mature responses from the forum users on a serious topic. 

 

Crash 

 

 

jerrydon10's picture
jerrydon10
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 442
Re: Warning from Icke

I was just laughing about the reptillian reference. I wasn't dissing the concept of the thread. Don't riot, that's what they want? Yeah, he's probably right.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke

 

Thanks, jerrydon for your post.  I respect that kind of integrity. 

I also respect the Icke's integrity in speaking openly about subjects which he strongly feels need attention, even though they will likely open him up to ridicule.  Icke's an intelligent man who fully appreciates the likely public response, before he speaks.  That takes courage.

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2008
Posts: 2373
Re: Warning from Icke

Crash,

You said:

Quote:

Yours is a voice of reason. I was trying to elicit mature responses from the forum users on a serious topic.

A mature response to a serious topic is one matter.
Connecting Lizardmen to the phantom Illuminati and their agenda of global domination is another.

Mature discussion can be had by posting credible, intelligent topics written by authors who don't live on fantastic fringe beliefs. The place for those discussions is the Tin Foil lounge.

This kind of journalist is going to turn people away from the mature discussion that takes place in the verifiable and credible conversation lounge.

If you want to discuss the original topic, why not just write your own piece for discussion?

Aaron

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke
Aaron Moyer wrote:

Mature discussion can be had by posting credible, intelligent topics written by authors who don't live on fantastic fringe beliefs.

The vast majority of Americans would characterize Chris Martenson's Crash Course as "fringe beliefs".  I am deeply grateful that Chris has had the courage to speak up about his perceptions, despite the risk of ridicule by the masses.  And I certainly would hope that you won't ban Chris's views from this site because they are not considered mainstream, or because you cannot endorse all of his utterances. 

Crash chose to post a well-stated appeal by an internationally known figure, about a subject he feels strongly about, and which is quite germane to our ongoing discussion of the global economic crisis.  I don't think we have to subscribe to all of Icke's theories to appreciate the import of this particular, very timely, and appropriate warning. 

Many posts on this site are excerpts from authors and websites with which we do not necessarily share a global view of reality.  If we had to endorse every utterance of every author quoted on this site, there would be precious few qualified authors.  For whatever reason, Crash chose to post Icke's appeal, without his own commentary.  I would contend that it is perfectly appropriate for him to do so.  It was others, not Crash, who chose to focus on other aspects of Icke's work, which, I agree, have little usefulness in a discussion of the three E's.

 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning about Icke
Russ_H wrote:

If a World Fruit Loop Championship were to be held, he would get a lot of votes from the UK population to be Team Captain

It's been a long time since I based my opinion of anyone's work on whether it is popular or not. 

I do, however, endorse Crash's original post, in the spirit of a warning to all of us that violence is never a solution in these kinds of situations.  At best, the ensuing chaos results in replacing the current set of thugs with a new set of thugs. 

Violence is simply not an effective solution. 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke
Aaron Moyer wrote:

A mod should delete this, or move it into the Definitive Conspiracy Thread so it isn't polluting the regular forums.

There's a button at the bottom of each post for "alert moderator".  I invite you to click that button, and see if Chris's staff is concerned about the nature of Crash's post, or how he chose to post it. 

Russ_H's picture
Russ_H
Status: Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 28 2008
Posts: 18
Re: Warning about Icke

 

It depends on how you want to get your message across. A website promoting the idea of Darwinian evolution over Creationism would get a lot more respect if they quoted Richard Dawkins saying why he thought Darwin had the best explanation rather than someone who had claimed to have cloned Dinosaurs.

 

 

 

 

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 4 2009
Posts: 2606
Re: Warning from Icke

I can't get past the lizardman piece without chuckling. Valid or credible aside - talking about lizard people is far "fringier" than anything Chris talks to. Being out of the mainstream because your message hasn't gotten out yet is a lot different from being out of the mainstream because you choose to swim up some tiny, side tributary.

Tin foil hats - snork!!!

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 4 2009
Posts: 2606
Re: Warning from Icke

I can't get past the lizardman piece without chuckling. Valid or credible aside - talking about lizard people is far "fringier" than anything Chris talks to. Being out of the mainstream because your message hasn't gotten out yet is a lot different from being out of the mainstream because you choose to swim up some tiny, side tributary.

Tin foil hats - snork!!!

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke

.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 27 2008
Posts: 1200
Re: Warning from Icke

Isn't Icke the guy that thinks a master race of lizard people are running the planet?

Anyone? 

 

Oops. Just read it. 

 

@ Aarron. I AGREE. Mods. This is harm the site's credibility. Please remove it. Thanks. 

 

There are a few conspiracies that I believe actually did happen (JFK, USS Liberty, ect...) but this one is just flat out nuts. 

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: Warning from Icke

Seriously... IMO, I don't think this thread is a big deal... kinda funny-- pointless-- amusing-- stupid-- oh well Tongue out

 

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 7 2008
Posts: 488
Re: Warning from Icke
MGhandi wrote:

There are a few conspiracies that I believe actually did happen (JFK, USS Liberty, ect...) but this one is just flat out nuts. 

Really interested in your etc part.

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 7 2008
Posts: 488
Re: Warning from Icke

I think people are taking this a little too seriously.

Truth be told, most people (probably 8 or 9 out of 10) think that the content and posts of this site are reflective of conspiracy theory mindsets. You know, that cataclysmic change is coming soon and we need to buy guns, PM's, and become learned in gardening and chickening -- so much that even Chris M. himself has made some noise about moving to a preparedness only mindset.

Come on, guys, just step back for a sec. You don't think any of this stuff is crazy because you're you and you think you're clever and knowledgeable and ahead of the curve (and I do too) but that does nothing to change the fact that an overwhelming majority of people who read this site for a day or two would think it without legitimacy. It's easy to loose touch with the mainstream when one fills one's time (both cyber and physical) with conversations with other people who are on the same level.

Chris M., after all, does endorse a book by G. Edward Griffin who -- these are just the facts -- is an Alex Jones' fan club shirt wearin', NWO peddling, Obama is the anti-Christ dude.

So does Icke damage the credibility of the site (or some other quasi-melodramatic phrase)? Either not at all or not as much as you'd think.

You have to have some faith in people to be able to parse on their own the Lizard Master Race threads from the one's on whether gold's a bubble or not.

If not you might as well get in the Chris Martenson fan club bunker and lock the doors right now.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke
Aaron Moyer wrote:

A mod should delete this, or move it into the Definitive Conspiracy Thread so it isn't polluting the regular forums.

MGhandi wrote:

@ Aarron. I AGREE. Mods. This is harm the site's credibility. Please remove it. Thanks. 

So, put your mouse where your mouth is, and click the "alert moderator" button.  Chris has mechanisms in place to ensure that his policies are followed. 

 

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 2 2008
Posts: 624
Re: Warning from Icke

Well let's just go and never come back?  Ok... that's my queue.  Bye! Cool

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: Warning from Icke

.

paranoid's picture
paranoid
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Posts: 140
Re: Warning from Icke
c1oudfire wrote:
Aaron Moyer wrote:

A mod should delete this, or move it into the Definitive Conspiracy Thread so it isn't polluting the regular forums.

MGhandi wrote:

@ Aarron. I AGREE. Mods. This is harm the site's credibility. Please remove it. Thanks. 

So, put your mouse where your mouth is, and click the "alert moderator" button.  Chris has mechanisms in place to ensure that his policies are followed. 

 

 

I see your point but to some degree there are people conspiring to do wrong - look at Wall Street. The content of this site alone (w/o Icke) will scare most people into rejecting it as absurd and conspiry minded!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments