Want to work for Obama? Here is the questionnaire.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
Want to work for Obama? Here is the questionnaire.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13apply_questionnaire.pdf 

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Re: Want to work for Obama? Here is the questionnaire.
CAN I HAVE A JOB MASSUH? PLEASE?
krogoth's picture
krogoth
I like this interview better

From Stripes- 1981

Sergant- Are either of you homosexuals?

Murray and Ramis- No, but we are willing to learn. Yea, would they send us someplace special?

Sergant- Ever been convicted of a felony?

Murray and Ramis- Convicted?... No, never convicted.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
From what I read

Seems like I can't qualify. Chris Martenson has ruined my eligibility by letting me attack every douchebag in politics. If I applied and posted just what I have on here, I could not get a job changing the oil in the Cadillac.

On a more serious note, it seems the Obama camp is completely paranoid about controversy, or skeletons in the closet. Looks like it's a tall bill to fill considering all the corrupt and moronic idiots in politics. With just the GIFT question on this, or legality of house servants in the past cancels out about 99% of them, except Ron Paul. Who does he expect to get to fill these roles?

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Re: Want to work for Obama? Here is the questionnaire.

hey zo

here it is................... the confirmation we are doomed .

i am surrounded by these imbeciles. i am not laughing anymore at this manure.

Normal0
Next week, 60 Senators will be needed to prevent millions of people from losing their jobs, exhausting unemployment benefits, going without food, and becoming homeless. 

Call your Senators.  Tell them they must vote for an economic recovery package to prevent deepening hardship and to reverse the recession before they adjourn. If they fail to act now nothing will be done until at least January. 

Call toll-free:  800-476-6711 

Please call anytime between now and November 19 - the sooner the better.

Here's what you need to do:

Call the toll-free number; you'll be connected to the Capitol Switchboard.  Ask to speak to one of your Senators.  (Don't know their names?  find out here, upper right corner:  http://www.senate.gov)

Tell them:  I'm a constituent, and want Senator ___ to know that our state desperately needs an economic recovery package that includes help for people being hurt now, such as:  unemployment benefits, food stamps, state aid to prevent health care and other cuts, jobs to allow energy efficient rebuilding, and help for people in danger of losing their homes.  We need your vote for recovery that works - for our people and for the economy!

Then call back and ask to speak to your state's other Senator.

Your Senators need to hear that this is not the time for partisanship.  Conservative and liberal economists alike are saying that the federal government must spend money to overcome the dangerous cycle of job losses and drastically reduced consumer spending.  They also tell us that the most effective way to break that cycle targets aid to low-income people - such as unemployment benefits and food stamps (now called SNAP). 

Normal0Congress will be in session during the week of November 17.  They can act to prevent the recession from getting worse; they can provide for a shared recovery. 

If they fail to act, precious time will be lost that will hurt in two serious ways: 
From now until January, people will face loss of all that is most basic:  jobs, homes, food, health care.  As always, people with the lowest incomes face the most serious threats. Failure to invest in rebuilding our infrastructure, preventing state cuts, creating needed jobs and preventing loss of homes will make the recession deeper and longer.  Every week counts in getting our economy back on track.

There is more information about essential components for an effective recovery package in Towards Shared Recovery:  http://www.chn.org/pdf/2008/sharedrecovery103108.pdf

But you don't have to be an expert about every aspect, or try to mention every item.  Emphasize that helping people in need is long overdue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Normal0
This toll-free number is provided courtesy of the American Friends Service Committee, a Quaker organization which works for economic justice and peace (www.afsc.org/EconomicJustice/US). 
AFSC welcomes groups to circulate and use the number in support of non-partisan work for policies that benefit the common good and without linking it to a website soliciting donations or actions which support partisan lobbying or work.

==========================
Please forward this e-mail!
Do not reply to this email. But we want to hear from you! See our contact information at http://www.chn.org/about/staff.html to contact us directly.
If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for CHN emails at http://www.chn.org/signUp.jsp.
This message was sent to [email protected] Visit your subscription management page at http://www.chn.org/login.jsp to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from Coalition on Human Needs, click to remove yourself http://www.chn.org/unsubscribe.jsp from our lists.

THIS IS GOVERNMENT OF THE SHEEPLE, BY THE SHEEPLE AND FOR THE SHEEPLE.

I DID NOT HAVE THE HEART TO TELL THEM GOLD MAN SACKS TOOK ALL THE GOLD.

BOY ARE THEY GONNA BE SURPRISED. WHY THEY MAY EVEN THROW DOWN THEIR TOFU IN DISGUST.

SOMA IS THE ANSWER 

krogoth's picture
krogoth
Europe has acknowledged the recession

Europe has acknowledged the recession, so should we. Calling or writing these bought and paid for monkeys is not going to solve the problem, and a diversion of the bailout to fund unemployment benifits is only going to prolong the problem.

This is like writing Barney Frank and asking him how many George Michael albums he owns. Your not going to get an answer.

I know, these people need help desperately. But it's like the discussion of bailing out GM and Ford based on the catastrophic job losses. GM and Ford's problem is unions that overpaid employees, mismanaged capital and made it difficult for these automakers to compete with the foreign automakers. Combine this with bad executive management and they are doomed. Should we throw money at them as well? Just to prolong the problem? They will still bleed, and they will still die.

It's like having a garden that's rotting away and buying fertilizer over and over to try and bring back the rotten garden when you should be putting in new soil and planting over again. 

I don't have any answers for the unemployed. This is a condition that few states are prepared for, and none are for the amount of time it will take to get people working again. They simply don't have the money.

My heart feels for these people who have lost jobs, retirement, investments, business or anything else, but this is a situation that cannot be avoided, and people suffering greatly cannot be stopped. Throwing money at it is a temporary fix when nothing exists at the end of that fix. It requires too much time to replace these jobs, and this is a catalyst for the revolution so many people talk about here.

Maybe people will finally wake up from this long sleep.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments