Video of Two Beers With Steve

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
Video of Two Beers With Steve

Take a break from the Euro-Greek crisis... (because you know down deep there will be another fill-in-the-blank crisis in another month to worry about)... and spend a little time preparing for challenging times ahead with Cam Mather on Two Beers With Steve

download the podcast here

Or go to the website

This video promo is a new idea, and I have to give props to JAG for putting it together, let me know if this is something that we should do week to week.

Steve

joemanc's picture
joemanc
Re: Video of Two Beers With Steve

I remember that Ice Storm - that was a BAD one! I can't believe it's already been 12 years. I wasn't affected by it, but my relatives were. Anyways, this was good, I will have to factor in natural disasters and prepping for them in my future plans.

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

I should also throw in the fact that you can subscribe to our show through Itunes.

Link to Itunes Subscription

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
kemosavvy wrote:

I should also throw in the fact that you can subscribe to our show through Itunes.

Link to Itunes Subscription

Do it!  Sub up!  Free-flowing 3Es conversation with our urbane host and his posse of various CM.com members!  And it's free!

Just the thing for that hum-a-drum commute!  (Works for me!)

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.

Steve,

Publishing on iTunes is great (I'm a subscriber), but I think it would also be very helpful if you would post a note on the Daily Digest thread each time a new episode comes out. Just a reply to the digest thread saying "This week on 2BWS, the featured guest is XXX, the topic is YYY, and the link to the podcast is LLL.

Best,

Erik

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Nice, Steve!

Yes, please continue with the video promos!  I think it is a great idea!  "Out of sight is out of mind", and these are the perfect reminder to check out the Two Beers With Steve podcast.  I know that after watching/listening to this clip, I am very interested in watching the full length podcast.

Great job, Steve!  And good idea JAG!

PS I love the artwork/design of your "Two Beers With Steve" intro screen!

JAG's picture
JAG

Steve, if you want to talk 'taking action' and getting prepared, you might see if our own Ready would be up for an interview. Ready is a my hero when it comes to prep, seriously.

A roundtable discussion with Mike (DamntheMatrx), Coop, and Ready would be very inspiring to a lot of people here.

Jeff

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

Erik,

You are right about contacting the Daily Digest. Davos used to take good care of me back in the day but the new team... not so much. I need to establish a relationship there.

Jag,

Yes, dipping into the CM well was a great way to get this show off of the ground, I need to re-visit that strategy. So many great people visit this site everyday. But one thing I like doing is meeting new people and introducing them to the audience, who knew of Jules Dervaes and the work he has been doing???

Steve

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.
kemosavvy wrote:

Erik,

You are right about contacting the Daily Digest. Davos used to take good care of me back in the day but the new team... not so much. I need to establish a relationship there.

Steve,

Anyone can post a reply to the Digest thread. Why not just wait till the daily digest is posted, then post a reply of your own (right after Sax, of course) announcing the 2BWS episode? That way you can control the content and make sure it has a good description of the guest, topics covered, who's on the panel that week, etc.

Best,

Erik

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments