Use OpenID: "How many times": Message to site maintainers of chrismartenson.com

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
m1bxd's picture
m1bxd
Use OpenID: "How many times": Message to site maintainers of chrismartenson.com

Dear Site Maintainers,

I am new to the site and this is my first posting, and having been a recent inductee to "The Crash Course", enabling OpenID on the site, may I believe encourage people to particapate on the forums,

I am all the nines sure that the site is Drupal powered, and here is how it works if the module was enabled:

DAY ONE
Step 1
A user creates an account

Step 2
They link an OpenID account to their  "PeakProsperity.com" Drupal account.

DAY TWO
Step 1
They log into their google, yahoo, aol, myspace, facebook, plaxo etc account

Step 2
They visit "PeakProsperity.com" and they are AUTOMATICALLY logged in and can post to "PeakProsperity.com", without again having to enter their "PeakProsperity.com" username/password pair.

NB
Note that previous they had to already log into their:

google, yahoo, aol, myspace, facebook, plaxo etc account to access their email

Then they AGAIN log into "PeakProsperity.com"

How many times have you thought to reply to someone's post, but yet couldn't be bothered to log in to site, even though you had an account? You then forgot about it, having promised yourself to do the reply after supper or lunch etc.. How many times?

Cheers,

Mark
--

http://www.openid.co.uk/

admin's picture
admin
Re: Use OpenID: "How many times": Message to site ...

Mark,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoyed the Crash Course.  We are aware of OpenID, and I do appreciate you taking the time to offer the suggestion.  As with all functionality such as OpenID, it is part of our site development list and prioritized relative to other goals and objectives.  Thank you and hope to see you regularly as a part of the Chris Martenson community.

Ron

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments