U.S. sells (via Fed) 5,937 tonnes of gold in Q3/09. This equals 75% of total US gold reserves.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
U.S. sells (via Fed) 5,937 tonnes of gold in Q3/09. This equals 75% of total US gold reserves.

The title of this article from Goldseek is aptly named, "Smoke, Mirrors, SDR's and Gold: Central Banks Cannot Tell the Truth"

Remember the G20 Summit in London April, 2009, and Obama saying they had agreed to contribute over a $Trillion to float the global financial markets? Well this ties into the US paying that commitment.

I submit it to the CM community to help decipher.

Note the HUGE size of the transaction, which in bullion terms, at 1,000 per ounce would represent ¾ of all sovereign gold alleged to be held by the U.S.  Secondly, note that the authors of this report [that being the Fed] did not report this MASSIVE transaction in the quarter which it occurred.  Additionally, when this transaction was finally allocated it was not highlighted, asterisked, or footnoted as having occurred in a period other than the current reporting period [most people only look at the current period].  What is one to think of this style of reporting of such a major transaction involving a notional amount representing ¾ of the entire U.S. sovereign gold reserve?

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1268755740.php

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: U.S. sells (via Fed) 5,937 tonnes of gold in Q3/09. ...

The report may just be a cover-up for gold that was stolen years ago.  It's been over 50 years since an audit of our gold holdings.  If American's were actually concerned they might ask what happened to the other 21,000 tonnes of gold we held in the 1920's.

Can anyone actually call it "government" anymore with a straight face?  We are run by an international crime syndicate that is out to loot us while poisoning our minds and bodies.  More and more everyday, they are stealing and conniving out in the open, they don't care because they know people are too stupid to do a darned thing about it.

Larry 

John99's picture
John99

I have sent this website article to numerous 'watchdog' sites (including Zerohedge) hoping that another qualified source can verify or dismiss this accusation.

It seems unbelievable to me that 75% of the USA's gold reserves could be sold recently and there is no press???

land2341's picture
land2341

Y'know,  not to highjack the thread,  but I talked to a reporter at a reasonably large newspaper the other day and was asking him questions about some very large and strange transactions going on between an international cartel and the local state government and he went ballistic on me calling me every sort of name and a whacko conspiracy theorist.   I had very concrete evidence of the transactions,  I was looking for his help in getting to the bottom of why it had happened.  His reaction made it pretty clear to me that he, and others I have spoken to,  are just so not ready to look at the bigger picture that they simply cannot see it.  The truth is simply so bizarre they cannot do anything but call the bearer of this news a wacko and ignore it.

You know like the idea that money is loaned into existence.....  And the US sold all of its gold,,,,,,,, And we are going to eliminate the need for fractional reserves.  What a bunch of whackos you people all are!!

John99's picture
John99

I have emailed Gata and asked them to confirm this gold sale. No answer yet, but posted on their website is this:

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold:

GATA consultant Rob Kirby of Kirby Analytics in Toronto this week did a fair amount of forensic accounting and determined that the Western central bank currency swaps that with great fanfare supposedly were reversed recently were actually just made permanent with the simultaneous creation of $250 billion in Special Drawing Rights, which were promptly monetized. Kirby's commentary is headlined "Smoke, Mirrors, SDRs, and Gold: Why Central Banks Cannot Tell the Truth" and you can find it at GoldSeek here:

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1268755740.php

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

John99's picture
John99

In my search to verify this article/report, I have received a reply by Rob Kirby, the author of the report:

John;

My work shows that the Fed accounts for SDRs and Gold Bullion [if the U.S.
actually has any] is accounted for on the SAME LINE on their books.
[very reminiscent of the kind of accounting that ENRON did which landed many
of them in JAIL]

What I have reported - is that by the Fed's own 'crooked' accounting -
"something" on that line was sold in the amount of 190 Billion Dollars in
notional value [we don't know if it was SDRs exclusively, Bullion
exclusively, a fraudulent paper circle-jerk, or a combination of all three].
The fact that this entry is on the Fed's Flow of Funds report without a
MAJOR explanation [footnotes, etc] is BRUTAL  and makes the accounting
shenanigans that ENRON, WorldCom, Adelphia pulled off - look like a bunch of
choir boys.

The Federal Reserve [in cahoots with the White Collar Thugs / Mob at the
U.S. Treasury] is without a doubt the most corrupt, larcenous, traitorous
institution the world has ever seen and they are BURYING the good people and
name of the United States of America.  It seems very few people even realize
what is happening right under their noses - because if they did, they'd be
marching in the streets already - demanding explanations, or HEADS.

Hope that explains a little bit better.

Best,
Rob Kirby

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments