Upcoming public showing of CC and intro to Transition Town

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
workhorse1569's picture
workhorse1569
Upcoming public showing of CC and intro to Transition Town

Hi everyone,

On September 18 we have an event at our local school showing the Crash Course and introducing the idea of Transition Town (now called Trasition Initiative TI). I am spreading the word by word of mouth, ads in our small local paper and email.  For better or worse, I have decided to skip a few chapters and have gotten down to 90 minutes. There wasn't anything I wanted to cut out but I will loose people if its too long. We will be getting people interested (hopefully) and they can learn more on their own.  I don't know if anyone will show up, but I have been going to individuals and talking about it. I'll let you know what happens. There is a group of us doing this together.

After watching more of the CC again getting ready for this, I was as awed and scared as ever. Right now I am feeling almost as if I should leave my friends in their bubble of ignorance...  I am glad to have gotten this information though and don't want to hold back.

Kate

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer
Re: Upcoming public showing of CC and intro to Transition ...

Great, it might help to list here exactly where you are holding it btw. :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments