The United States Goverment is Organized Crime

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
The United States Goverment is Organized Crime

The United States Government is Organized Crime, and should be subject to Rico Act laws and all law pertaining to organized criminal activity. The only difference between organized crime on any level and the US government is that the US government has learned every road, loophole, avoidance and evidence hiding method or suppression known to man, or simply ignoring the law entirely, like the subpoenas for Karl Rove. Ignoring Congressional requests, like transparency for the bailouts, which Paulson and Bernanke are finding ways around, and Congress does nothing about. We should know where every dime of this possible 2 Trillion bailout is going, no exceptions. But we won't, they will hide it. Why? Because it's illegal and they know it. They hide things like the Pentagon tapes of 9-11 as well for no reason but because they can. They can suppress anything they want under the guise of National Security.

A lame duck president that took us into an illegal war with no evidence, and is doing his best to screw up as much as possible before he leaves. A new president and vice president who voted for the bailout, already guilty by association before they even hit office.

They learned, collaborated and used the Mafia throughout the Mafia's history. Our Government is no different than the Mafia, except our government wears suits, is educated and is well above the law. In fact, they are the law. They have an endless supply of money for legal defense, and they basically police each other, so crooks watching crooks.

They make our enemies and our fears. They make money off of eroding our freedoms and our rights. They send our young men and women to the meat grinder of illegal wars for profit, and the IRS is nothing more but the Treasury Departments leg-breakers. The Military and Police the enforcers, and the heads of our government are like the godfathers. Same type of mafia, just a different, well protected, well funded and all powerful one.

They will protect each other, protect business associates and occasionally throw a sacrificial political lamb to the public to make us believe some sort of justice is being served, but justice is an illusion and a smokscreen for bigger things going on.

This thread is for who you think actually broke the law and why. I don't expect too many responses because typical Americans are scared shitless about going up against the government. I am not, and have never been and never will be scared of the US Government. They are shameless, no honor cowards that do nothing but exploit and ruin honest, hardworking American families and all American hope for the future. 

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat
Re: The United States Goverment is Organized Crime

I think sometimes, Krogoth, that perhaps the only way the US government will ever be overthrown (which will be justice enough in and of itself) will be through more or less random forces of nature: natural disasters or climate change related catastrophes, peak oil, etc.

To me it's a foregone conclusion that "the people" will never do anything about our problems because most of them are so under-educated and unmotivated that to them nothing is actually "wrong" or in need of an overhaul, let alone a so-called revolution.

Most people have no interest whatsoever in "liberation" or "freedom." They are already squirming in ecstasy at the feet of thier pop culture gods. Most Americans are already leading the most perfect of lives in their own minds.

The only people who want "change" or a "revolution" are the intellectuals, philosphers, and poet-warriors. This fact has always been the the bane of the revolutionary. The masses who many believe are so supressed, oppressed, and mistreated don't want your stinkin' revolution.

Eastern philosophies frequently equate liberation with terror. This is why most people remain in what essentially amounts to an entire life led in a state of denial regarding every topic under the sun.

Maybe we could simultaneously dose the entire population of the US. Talk about a terrorist attack.

Headless's picture
Headless

I made a series of comments regarding "Paulson will find himself behind bars eventually," in various publications (The New York Times, The Economist, The Guardian, Yahoo, etc.); about a week later an IRS agent showed up on my doorstep..., and I received a tax assessment from the state for over a $100K! Niether of these "visits" had any basis in fact...

Strange coincidence?

krogoth's picture
krogoth
Write under an alias
Dude, you need to write under an alias in those publications.
krogoth's picture
krogoth
I totally agree with you
TruthSpeak's picture
TruthSpeak

Well at least we are all in agreement. We just need more to be in agreement. One of the best articles (brilliantly written) I have read in a while was posted on here not to long ago. It was by chris hedges- America the Illiterate. It will explain the fundamentals of our fundamental problem. At least in my opinion

rlee's picture
rlee

Nobody can dispute the claims made here.  The problem with calling the government organized crime is the whole 'crime' part.  When you make the rules, and you enforce the rules, and you hand out the punishment after enforcement of the rules, how can you be held responsible for breaking the rules?  Lets face it, we ALL do it!

Case in point - When I grew up, my parents made the rules, enforced the rules, and punished for violations of the rules.  And yet, they did whatever the hell they wanted.  Why?  Because they were the makers of the rules, that's why.

Fast-forward to today - I make the rules in my house, I enforce those rules, and I punish for violations. And yet, I do whatever the hell I damn well please.  Why?  Because I make the rules, change them at will, and most importantly, I can.

It's the same for the government.  They treat us like little kids, so why should we expect them to act any differently that any other set of parents acts?

I know that this seems over-simplified, but since our education system has been eroded so, I want the most recent graduates to get it! 

"Education is dangerous.  Educated people are your enemy." - Hermann Goering 

rlee's picture
rlee
Keep in mind that most young adults in the US get their news from the Daily Show and the Colbert Report!  The wimps in this nation are too afraid of losing their "Stuff", because they've been conditioned to believe that "Stuff" is the most important thing.  In fact, being enslaved is cool, as long as there's lots of "Stuff" in your cell.
Headless's picture
Headless

RLee said: "It's the same for the government.  They treat us like little kids, so why should we expect them to act any differently that any other set of parents acts?"

Fear, for one. This nation is FULL of gun-tottin' rednecks. Consider how that 8-year kid in Arizona handled his situation. We've got thousands and thousands of "grown-up" versions of that boy.

I wouldn't want to be a publically visible flesh-and-blood entity that has some form of responsibility for what has just been and what is going to be done to Joe and his six-pack...

The nuts are out there; it's probably a matter of time before one of 'em climbs out of his shell...

krogoth's picture
krogoth

I can see where you are coming from, Bob. The point I am trying to make is relational to what you said, and they do treat us like kids, that's the first control mechanism with government, to misdirect with other things.

The point I am trying to make is that they are even better at it then the Mafia was, with comparisons to it and likenesses, and they learned a lot from each other. Nobody that makes the laws will make laws to incriminate themselves, so it's basically a broken system serving one side, the uber wealthy. And this goes all the way down to the court systems. If you have enough money, you can get away with murder in America.

If we all put our minds to it, I bet we could come up with some ideas how to police these issues better. I made this point before, but it would be like an internal affairs for the government that answers to nobody and has judicial power over any political figure to the president. Sounds crazy, kinda KGB communistic and so on. And I know this is the job of Congress usually, but it's that or we wait until the system breaks down. With all these idiots in place, it wont take much longer. Meanwhile, jerkoff's like Paulson will just sail into the sunset in a couple of months with more than a half billion in his pocket. Getting paid to screw America, what a job.

Headless's picture
Headless

I said: "The nuts are out there; it's probably a matter of time before one of 'em climbs out of his shell..."

And you may have to admit:

1. Perhaps, not unjustly;

2. You might inconspicuously walk into an empty room in your house, close the door, look around to make sure nobody can see you... then thrust a fist in the air and grunt "Right on!" if it happens...

rlee's picture
rlee

I do agree with the premise, and I only wanted to put the issue into a lighter perspective.  The abuses at work here are becoming bolder by the moment.  What's happening is in-your-face empowerment being seen publicly flaunted by the 'Bosses' that work the beltway.  What should be noted in your comparison is the ultimate fall of organized crime as it relates to our governments latest acts.  The criminal is most successful when he enjoys one simple advantage - anonymity!  The way that the operation is today has created such a smug and empowered group, that they actually don't care who watches, or what they think.  Much is the same with the crime syndicate.  Once the organization becomes so big and powerful that anonymity doesn't matter to them, the reality of the whole thing shows.  Justice not only will be done at that point, but must be done.  Al Capone was the most public of all public people during his rein of terror, yet he wore a teflon suit.  He still took the fall, for of all things taxes, but he fell nonetheless.  Had he chosen to stay shadowed, he may never have been considered anything more than a businessman.  Had our government chose to be nothing more than a government, this discussion would not be taking place, and the sheeple would consider what we are seeing in the financial world as nothing more than normal operating procedure.

Maybe the framers of our new nations constitution will think about this, and incorporate such a watch-dog group in the next version!  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments