UK transfers $15 trilion to HSBC

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
doorwarrior's picture
doorwarrior

This is amazing!! Five years ago I would have never believed this could happen. Lord James of Blackheath  has uncovered a massive fraud and presents it to the House of Lords. His evidence is pretty solid and extensive.

Rich

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
cyril627's picture
cyril627
Would it be related to that

Would it be related to that by any chance?

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/6-trillion-fake-us-bonds/71551

saxplayer00o1's picture
saxplayer00o1
Re: UK transfers $15 trilion to HSBC

Davos used to follow someone named Jeff Nielson.

Here are comments from Jeff Nielson on this.

Someone else wrote: British Lord fell for $15 trillion federal reserve scam

ewilkerson's picture
ewilkerson
Would someone please tell me

Would someone please tell me this is a joke?

tomccoy1's picture
tomccoy1

It is difficult to process so massive a situation as Lord James of Blackheath has been working on since 2009.  I watched the video, did some limited research that indicates Lord James is highly respected and highly placed in British Govt. in addition to a number of substantial achievements outside of Govt.   I also have a great deal of regard for the opinions and research that Jeff Neilson does.   I think Lord James is quite correct.  There are few events in the world today that are as important as getting to the bottom of this issue.  I certainly hope it is not as serious as the suggested ramifications for the global financial system.  

land2341's picture
land2341
Scam

After some digging:

Someone else wrote: British Lord fell for $15 trillion federal reserve scam

This seems most likely..........  He's uncovered a scam some one else was trying to perpetrate.  Not necessairly that it was done.

doorwarrior's picture
doorwarrior
The article from the Daily

The article from the Daily Caller about this being a scam did a better job proving an investigation needs to be undertaken than that this was a scam. Most of the article did an excellant job laying out the details and proofs Lord James has but then the only refute was the Riyardi connection. Lord Jame even said that he thought the Riyardi part was possibly a scam. It makes no mention of the actual contract that Lord James has with both Geithner and Greenspan's signature. Nor does in discredit any of the other evidence he has. I would think the DC article is more likely disinformation to muddy the waters. As Lord James said, lets ask both Geithner and Greenspan if they did indeed sign those contracts. Lets ask the Bank of Scottland why they took receipt and where is the money now.  There is a whole host of questions that need to be asked but alas they never will be asked, this will just "go away" like all of the other fraud and deciept going on in our world. Well the bright side is the longer they prop this sucker up the more time I have to get prepared.

Rich

ewilkerson's picture
ewilkerson
Wouldn't it be hard to hide

Wouldn't it be hard to hide this kind of money in a commercial bank?  Wouldn't you have to use central banks?

Ernest

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments