Two Trillion Tons - Sung by the Ghost of Tennessee Ernie Ford

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Two Trillion Tons - Sung by the Ghost of Tennessee Ernie Ford

A light hearted parody of our current times - Enjoy!

Stan Robertson's picture
Stan Robertson
Re: Two Trillion Tons - Sung by the Ghost of Tennessee ...

If this is a parody, is the truth really any better? How do we get our country back from the bankers when this if over?

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
stanrobertson wrote:

If this is a parody, is the truth really any better? How do we get our country back from the bankers when this if over?

Ya know, Stan, sometimes when things get so bad, you have to stop and laugh once in a while just so you can keep going.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parody

parody:

" a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule"

This song is ridiculing our current reality which is so serious we have to make fun of it in order to deal with it.

We'll eventually get our country back from the bankers - it just may take longer than we would wish and it may be a very ugly process. Hang in there in the meantime and continue to stand up for what you believe in.

Ken C's picture
Ken C

Sam,

Love it , thanks for sharing that

Ken

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

we will get our country back from the bankers????????????????

ok sam the song was funny but you cant be serious about getting the country back from the bankers. that is a joke right?

if it is not please explain how this miracle will take place.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
joe2baba wrote:

we will get our country back from the bankers????????????????

ok sam the song was funny but you cant be serious about getting the country back from the bankers. that is a joke right?

if it is not please explain how this miracle will take place.

Ya know, Joe, normally I'm a real cynic. However, every so often TPTB overstep their bounds and create the conditions for their own downfall.

I'm suspecting that this has the potential of being one of those times. It may not happen right away but, call me Cassandra, it could happen.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

ok cassandra

i still dont know HOW  the miracle will happen. i am still waiting to hear how you see it happening. potential is a way different thing than stating we will get our country back.

like why dont you say the potential was there for an inside job on 9/11. you would have to say at least there is that potential.

potentially the lusitania was a setup until almost 100 years later we find millions of rounds of ammo in the wreck, then it lived up to its potential

like you would have to say the potential exists for the NWO being created not for our benefit but the benefit of the international bankers who we are going to get our country back from.

i guess it is all potential. but i thought this was a site devoted to serious analysis of the three e's.

i guess potentially astrology has the ability to be a predictor of human actions.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

ok cassandra

i still dont know HOW  the miracle will happen. i am still waiting to hear how you see it happening. potential is a way different thing than stating we will get our country back.

like why dont you say the potential was there for an inside job on 9/11. you would have to say at least there is that potential.

potentially the lusitania was a setup until almost 100 years later we find millions of rounds of ammo in the wreck, then it lived up to its potential

like you would have to say the potential exists for the NWO being created not for our benefit but the benefit of the international bankers who we are going to get our country back from.

i guess it is all potential. but i thought this was a site devoted to serious analysis of the three e's.

i guess potentially astrology has the ability to be a predictor of human actions.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
joe2baba wrote:

ok cassandra

Hi Joe, Cassandra here. Wink

Just because I used the word 'potential' doesn't mean I'm calling for the imminent downfall of TPTB. I'm suggesting that this is one of those times in the world that has the possibility of generating an historic shift due to the confluence of multiple serious situations. Sort of the "perfect storm", if you will.

Am I hopeful it will happen? You bet I am. Will it really happen? Feh - who knows? I'm certainly not holding my breath!

Are your other 'potentials' possible - sure. History will be the guide.

Meanwhile, as the old saying goes, "I live in hope and die in despair!"

BTW, I learn something new every day. Thanks for referencing the Lusitania as it was something I didn't know.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/lusitania.htm

It is thought that a second
explosion occurred because the Lusitania was carrying something more than a
liner should have been carrying. In the hold of the Lusitania were 4,200 cases
of small arms ammunition - an insignificant quantity when compared to the
millions of bullets being used in each battle on the Western Front. However, by carrying ammunition, the Lusitania was carrying war
contraband and she was therefore a legitimate target for the German U boat fleet
in the Atlantic.

[eta] Specifically, I didn't know about the ammunition.

crazyhorse's picture
crazyhorse

I just loved this!  I sent it to a few people.  I am hoping that the catchy tune will get through to them better than everything I have been saying.  Here's to hoping.....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments