Two Beers with Steve Skype Forum this Sunday

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
Two Beers with Steve Skype Forum this Sunday

Skype Forum 9PM EST this sunday March 21, 2009

Anyone and everyone is free to join us, just send your contact info to stephen9134 and i'll give you a call when we get things started. This forum is a roundtable discussion of like minded people, for many people like myself this is the only chance I have to speak candidly on the issues.

here is a post i just put up on another thread about the hopelessness of the economy:

joe2baba, the one darkside of this website is the amount of grim information that comes flowing in on a daily basis. what doesn't get plastered all over this site is the fact that the members of this site and others are starting to organize.

i host a skype forum in which i have the opportunity to talk with people on this site on a weekly basis. it's probably the most enjoyable hour of my week. i hope you will join us this sunday night 9 PM EST, just download skype and send your contact info to stephen9134. anyone else reading this is invited as well.

the point i'm getting at is that after doing these forums for several weeks in a row i think we are all coming to the same conclusion "i get it, the economy is in a flat spin". no amount of understanding the complexities of a credit default swap are going to change that. we are beyond the point of voting the right guy into office. it's time to move on to learning about preparation for a post-dollar world.

Waiting to hear from you guys on sunday night!

fortytwo's picture
fortytwo
Re: Two Beers with Steve Skype Forum this Sunday

i'm looking forward to it!

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder

I expect to be present.

coolhandluke's picture
coolhandluke

Any chance of moving it to an earlier time slot....like say 6PM, 7PM, or even 8PM?  Not trying to mess everyone elses schedule up for mine, but thought Id see what others thought.  Being on the east coast and an early bird means 9PM is my bed time. 

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

i could definitely do that if i could find someone else to put my kids to bed. but that doesn't seem likely this week so i'll have to stick to the 9PM for now.... but that doesn't mean that we couldn't get someone to organize an earlier time slot on this same thread. coolhandluke pick a time and post it on this thread.

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

we'll be going 'live' in about an hour for anyone that wants to join us

steve

coolhandluke's picture
coolhandluke

I dont want to take away from what you have been doing if its working out great for everyone else.

Lucas

Doug's picture
Doug

Steve, I left you a message on Skype, but I don't know how to sign in to the conversation.  Could you email me or, I guess, answer on skype.  I'm not familiar with the medium.

Thanx,

Doug

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Hi Steve,

I kept Skyping Sam after you left but no luck. I guess we'll have to try again next week. It was interesting while it lasted.

SG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments