Two Beers with Steve Podcast - Money Creation

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
Two Beers with Steve Podcast - Money Creation

Just thought I would post last weeks podcast. In these episodes (8a and 8b) we sit down with Loren Howe and dicsuss money creation and how to invest to whether the financial storm that we are in. Excellent episode and thought provoking. I listened to it twice already and it gets me thinking deeper each time I listen to it.
http://twobeerswithsteve.libsyn.com/

you can also download directly from ITunes using this link

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=315666764

Steve

Our guest this week was Davos, link will be out in a few days and next weeks guest will be Erik Townsend.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Re: Two Beers with Steve Podcast - Money Creation

Dude -- the iTunes link is sweet!  I've been noodling about ineffectively trying to d/l previous 2BWS's and get them to play nice w/my iPod.  This cuts out the (usually pretty savvy but on this subject hapless) middleman:  me.  Thanks!

Viva -- Sager

JAG's picture
JAG

Great Podcast Steve and cast. My beer is in the icebox and I'm sitting down in front of my Apple TV and listening to Part B right now. Normally I listen to it in my car, but tonight I'm at home and will actually get to have a beer (or two) while I listen. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Cheers!

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

Thank ya, Thank ya, all of my buddies around the roundtable deserve kudos as well.

Anyway, I'm trying to grow the viewership of our program to get the Crash Course promoted beyond the walls of this website, so ideas for promotion are much appreciated.

The great news is that Chris Martenson will soon be appearing on our show and I promise that his interview with us will be unlike any other that you have heard anywhere else. I have some ideas for the show and Chris is completely on board... or maybe it's the other way around. I dunno

Our next show will be with Erik Townsend and we will be having a mailbag segment where I ask listeners questions and our guest answers them. So please PM me some questions for Erik.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments