TSHTF possible timing

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
mpelchat's picture
mpelchat
TSHTF possible timing

Ok guys,

This sounds very interesting and could be a time frame of what is to come.  Like all things free, take it for what it is worth, but looking at the track record of the source, may be worth thinking about.

There are 5 parts, all woth a listen.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: TSHTF possible timing
mpelchat wrote:

Ok guys,

This sounds very interesting and could be a time frame of what is to come.  Like all things free, take it for what it is worth, but looking at the track record of the source, may be worth thinking about.

There are 5 parts, all woth a listen.

mpelchat,

Sorry, but I can't get past the baloney being put forth in these audio clips. I listened to a couple of segments from Jan. 6, 2009 and found they were doing nothing but bashing Israel. No financial information of any use at all. Then I switched to the link you provided (dated May 29, 2009) and now they're going on about the universe and triangles and the women who had face transplants.

Please.

If there's any useful information embedded in the midst of all that garbage, I won't find it because it's surrounded by mystical, heavily biased discussions that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for and so I've tuned it out and turned it off.

EDIT: mpelchat - sorry if I came off a little harsh in my comments. I know you meant well by posting the link. It's a shame that they can't cut to the chase without all that extra stuff.

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer
Re: TSHTF possible timing

Hi Mpelchat-

There is a similar thread on:

What is your best "guess" on when TSHTF

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/what-your-best-guess-when-tshtf/14215

But here's my quick thoughts:

Job losses are bad right now and in 6 - 9 months things will look worse as people stop getting unemployment. I agree that asset created money should be used to get the economy going asap but guess we're all in debt money creation. Several states are getting hit hard now and it will look like a me-against-them world there soon enough.

Looking ahead - gas / oil will one day be traded in Chinese currancy and that's when hyper-inflation will kick in (somewhere around 2011??), just a guess. Best to have all your debt locked in, living low energy and garden going by then. The price of energy could then be anything the dollar is good for (probably not worth much). And that's my best guess for "WHEN".

That's not much time to switch everything over to electric transportation so watch for a boom when people get sick of paying an arm & leg for gas, food, heat and everything that goes with energy.

EGP

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments