The truth about US housing Numbers-You won't believe it!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
The truth about US housing Numbers-You won't believe it!

I couldn't believe it when I read this article!  Instead of helping folks like me stay in my house (instead foreclosing) they are just bulldozing the housing that they can't sell. What kind of insanity is this? Then constucting new houses at the same time?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/151591-the-truth-about-u-s-housing-numbers

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: The truth about US housing Numbers-You won't believe it!

I just saw a story on ABC News proclaiming a new housing market boom.

New Housing Boom! The sale of new homes had the biggest monthly gain in 9 years!

The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! The Recession is Over! 

Sandman3369's picture
Sandman3369
Re: The truth about US housing Numbers-You won't believe it!

I don't mean to sound xenophobic, but it would be a pretty 'silent' coup if a bunch of 'rich' Chinese just emigrated and bought all these excess homes? 's'

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments