Tradegy and Hope

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Tradegy and Hope

The book that tells all. Carroll Quigley. video from utube.

Council on Foreign relations, the UN, Bilderberg group, Club of Rome, Royal institute of intenational affairs, The Trilateral commission, The round table.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Re: Tradegy and Hope

sorry, Tragedy and Hope

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Ron Paul talks about "Tragedy and Hope 

as does Bill Clinton

as well as Carrol Quigley

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

investorzzo - thanks for the great video, they do a pretty good job of covering a lot in 6 minutes.  I hope others will watch this video as it contains very important information. 

The video accurately suggests that the J.P.Morgan group dominated the CFR (at least up until WW2).  J.P. Morgan was a Rothschild agent and his bank, like many of the big Wall Street houses, was controlled by their banking empire.  They didn't mention the Federal Reserve directly, but it too is controlled by the Rothschild's which also controls the bank of England. 

They show a graphic that I think is intended to define the power structure (shown below).

I think that this chart may be a little misleading as it implies that the Bilderberg Group is in the same circle as The Club of Rome (Fabians) and the UN.  While they may all be part of the structure, they are really aligned as circles within circles.  The Bilderberg Group would more aptly be put in the center with Club of Rome, Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatam House) and the CFR joined as the next circle. 

The Trilaterals might be included in the same circle but they are more of a liaison cartel that includes China's national bank.  The Bilderberg Group is not really the center of the power circles.  They too are controlled by yet smaller groups.

Larry

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Larry, I think part of the fact the Federal reserve wasn't mentioned is that Carroll's book came out quite sometime ago. There has been a lot of things that have changed since. I hope you look at the link on Goldman Sachs that came out from "Rolling stone magazine"  The Great American Bubble Machine. Jon

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments