TPUC - The People's United Community

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash's picture
Crash
TPUC - The People's United Community

Hi there,

I have been following events at www.tpuc.org recently, was wondering if anybody else has heard of them. If not check them out. The catch phrase is "Lawful Rebellion".

I would welcome any member's comments about TPUC here, cheers,

Crash

Dirk Campbell's picture
Dirk Campbell
Re: TPUC - The People's United Community

I have come across this group. It seems to be based on the work of a lady called Mary Elizabeth Croft, which states that we have two identities, an individual one and a legal one known as our 'person'. The law has no power over us as individuals, only over our 'person'. We have entered into a contract with the state by declaring our legal identity or 'person' in such things as certificates, licences, passports etc. required by law. For example, we do not in fact need a driving licence in order to drive on the public highway, only a declaration of intent to the government to travel from one specific place to another. The licence is evidence of a contract with the government to travel at any time for any distance in a given area. Passports are the same and are valid for all participating governments.

The concept focuses on the fact that the state only has legal power over us because of our contract with it. We can withdraw the contract at any time and it and its legal system then ceases to have power over us, although by doing so we give up all benefits conferred on us by the state and its legal system. Enacted laws are really statutes which only apply to those who agree, by contract with government, to be bound by them. That's why police have no legal power over you until they know your name, which is evidence of your person.

Interesting stuff.

Dirk

Crash's picture
Crash
Re: TPUC - The People's United Community

hi there,

thanks for your response, I didn't realise it was based on Croft, I will look into her work also. I am reluctant to go down the "lawful rebellion" route until I am off benefits! because as you say, once you break contract you lose the pros as well as the cons.

Best wishes,

Crash.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments