At time of stress

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
jneo's picture
jneo
At time of stress

I've been on this site for over a yr and I LOVE IT.  So in times of stress what do you all do?

Me:  Sports, Wine, Beer , Cigar, and debate.  And I love BLASTING the DOORS!!!!!!  My iPod and my songs are great, coupled with some Emeril Lagasse cooking.  MMmmmmmBAM!!!  Gottta love the Oregano and Spices.  

So what do you all do in these time of economic stress?

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Re: At time of stress

In these times of economic stress I do pretty much what I've always done to relax.  Get out in nature, exercise, dance, deejay, cook, enjoy a nice bourbon or single malt, quality time with my wife, read, play poker and talk turkey with my friends, meditate, split wood, play/record music, wrestle with my dog.

And prep.  That actually relaxes me in these days of economic stress.

Viva -- Sager

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

Oh yeah -- frankly, a really excellent day at work (maybe 1 day a week) is actually quite de-stressing.  Believe it or not.

Viva -- Sager

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

double post

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Raise my hands and  from the top of my voice I sing Hallelujah !!!!!     Just some things you can't change and must except .

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

Decorum and the parameters of this site don't allow me to elaborate on what I do to relieve stress. Undecided

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

Who's stressing?

Whatever is going to happen is going to happen.  I'm either going to be ready for "it" or on my way to preparing for "it". 

Stressing about something that is going to happen regardless of our preparation efforts is a waste of energy and as Publilius Cyrus said way back in a really small number AD:

"Tis foolish to fear what cannot be avoided."

Put on some '68-'72 Grateful Dead, grab a beer and pet your dog.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments