THRIVE - What On Earth Will It Take?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
mainebob's picture
mainebob
THRIVE - What On Earth Will It Take?

Today is the online release date for a really important movie and a follow on movement:

ThriveMovement.com

or view the Trailer Here:

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk

I'm watching full movie now... Streaming for US$ 5.....

mainebob's picture
mainebob
Link for Thrive TRAILER...

littleone's picture
littleone
Link for Thrive TRAILER...

Mainebob,

Thanks for the trailer clip...looks good.

Here is an interesting clip showing a test measuring the human chi velocity of a one-inch punch.

Shi Yan Ming, a Shaolin monk who defected from China and who takes Bruce Lee's infamous "one-inch punch" to a new level

(This clip is from 00:00-02:20)

-littleone

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79
littleone
littleone wrote:

Mainebob,

Thanks for the trailer clip...looks good.

Here is an interesting clip showing a test measuring the human chi velocity of a one-inch punch.

Shi Yan Ming, a Shaolin monk who defected from China and who takes Bruce Lee's infamous "one-inch punch" to a new level

(This clip is from 00:00-02:20)

-littleone

That 33 foot dive into 12 inches of water was worth viewing.

thatchmo's picture
thatchmo
Not that I'd want to be on

Not that I'd want to be on the receiving end, but that looked like a 6" punch....

How would Dr Splash look if that (hidden) 12" foam pad was removed from below the pool?

Though I'd like to see the Thrive movie,  unlimited power- more people- less resources- more suffering?  Unless we have a change of

Heart/Head.   Hmmmm.   Aloha, Steve

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79
thatchmo wrote: Not that I'd
thatchmo wrote:

Not that I'd want to be on the receiving end, but that looked like a 6" punch....

...more like a one foot punch. He pulled back quite a bit.

thatchmo wrote:

How would Dr Splash look if that (hidden) 12" foam pad was removed from below the pool?

A 33 foot dive into 24 inches of water and foam cushion doesn't sound nearly as impressive.

thatchmo wrote:

Though I'd like to see the Thrive movie,  unlimited power- more people- less resources- more suffering?  Unless we have a change of

Heart/Head.   Hmmmm.   Aloha, Steve

We can't handle the planet as is. I'd hate to see what we'd do with our pedal to the metal.

mainebob's picture
mainebob
XrayMike79 wrote:   We

XrayMike79 wrote:

We can't handle the planet as is. I'd hate to see what we'd do with our pedal to the metal.

Whoa Xray... we DO have the "pedal to the metal" on this planet with extreme resource extraction including petroleum...

AND this movie ties together a number of conspiricy theories in a nice package with high production values...

SEE if you like this vision that THRIVE offers....

I imagine a world where each being is free to act according to his or her inner guidance, provided there is no violation of any other’s person or property.

Association is voluntary, not coerced. Exchange is by choice, not force. There is no involuntary taxation (plunder), so there is no involuntary governance (tyranny). Money is a medium of exchange based on real value (sound currency) rather than arbitrary “fiat” decree (counterfeit and fraud). There are no wars of aggression (mass murder). A truly free market has led to prosperity beyond current imagining, where people have the time and the resources to follow their passions and to care for one another, as needed, voluntarily.

Introduction

What if citizens were given a choice over the type of government they wanted? Or if they wanted a government at all? What if people were really to have a say in the decisions that determine the content and quality of their lives? Could we self-govern and create more resilient, peaceful, prosperous communities?

Today, involuntary governance is all that exists.  When you step back to look at what government really is, it basically comes down to a group of people who are granted more power than the rest of us.  They are able to make laws that we have to obey, they are able to charge us money in the form of taxes without our consent, they are able to put us in jail if we don’t go along with their self-proclaimed power, and they are able to go to war –with our money – without our approval.  ...[MORE]   -Foster Gamble

littleone's picture
littleone
Mainebob,Yes, we

Mainebob,

Yes, we DO(sow)...

more thoughts:

Sorry if the clip I posted derailed the topic. I should have added more commentary. The energy potential is immeasurable really. In just that one test, the results showed a human punch creating an impact force comparable to car impacting at roughly 30mph!

Over and over again, money has proven to be more than a passive tool...money is always CURRENCY(FLOW OF ENERGY).

We all know that energy is essentially free...all that is used to create is freely given and our efforts are multiplied fractally.

Humans are bound by nature physically but can transcend that burden mentally/spiritually. But, an individual cannot truly transcend nature without including it.

What would a million dollars buy in a barren desert?

Fascinating comments from a math genius...

Math genius Grigori Perelman explains why he turned down $1 million prize

quote:

Russian mathematician Grigori Perelman solved the seemingly unsolvable Poincaré conjecture, a 100-year-old problem to prove that any shape without a hole can be formed into a sphere.

The problem was one of the seven listed on Cambridge, Massachusetts' Clay Mathematics Institute's Millennium Prize list.

The bounty on such a solution? One million dollars and the Fields Medal, math's equivalent of the Nobel Prize.

When it comes to awards and monetary gain, Perelman just isn't interested; the genius refused the prize, claiming the knowledge gained to be worth more than the financial reward.

"I'm not interested in money or fame," Perelman stated.

"Emptiness is everywhere and it can be calculated, which gives us a great opportunity. I know how to control the universe. So tell me, why should I run for a million?" he told the Russian newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/math-genius-grigori-perelman-explains-why-turned-down-214324650.html

Any other reviews for THRIVE?

-littleone

jneo's picture
jneo
  About half way through

About half way through  it right now.  Really Good,  it helps reinforce what The ZeitGeist Movement has been advocating all this time.

Efficiency, Sustainability and Abundance are Enemies of The Profit Structure simple as that. 

deggleton's picture
deggleton
 Rob Hopkins (Transition)

Rob Hopkins (Transition) advised avoidance and many have responded from all over the spectrum.  See here.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments