Thoughts on Global Governance / NWO

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
rht1786's picture
rht1786
Thoughts on Global Governance / NWO

After reading Dr. Martenson's most recent public essay, I was reminded of a set of questions I sometimes toy with concerning the Federal Reserve and the global central banking cartel. Are the Federal Reserve and global central banks making serious errors in basic economics and finance or are they intentionally attempting to destroy the global financial system? A knee jerk reaction would be to claim that of course these idiots are ruining the system. Why would they want to destroy the global financial system. Therein lies the twist. What if financial mismanagement is intentional, to a degree?

The term "New World Order" has consistently been bounced around by the mainstream media and leading Western politicians for over a decade. It is often hypothesized that Western politicians, especially American politicians, seek to create a New World Order by means of a one world government. The United States is in an enviable political position of unipolarity. At the moment this position is the country's to win or lose. One could make the argument that they are doing an excellent job of losing this battle. From a historical perspective, the United States has been doing an excellent job of losing this battle for some time now. Tracing the roots of the current financial issues besetting the country back to their beginnings we find, among other significant events, the closing of the gold window, irresponsible Wall Street practices, and the gutting of American industry all occured around the same time in the second half of the 20th century.

When applying economics' business cycle theory, the Austrian variant concerning the influence of central and fractional reserve banking, the Federal Reserve has applied a policy of continued boom-bust cycles for decades. Increasingly, these cycles have included the entire world, as Wall Street's globalization, hand-in-hand with a more general globalization of most everything, has unified world markets into a global financial system. Most recently, following the 2008 crisis (Fall of Lehmen / Bear, real estate & credit crises), the Federal Reserve's actions have effectively tied it to the rest of the world. All malinvestments that were in a losing position were covered by the Fed and the investments of all other countries outside the United States in the United States were united under the umbrella of the "legacy" funds (and whatever other names they have now) that the Federal Reserve is now responsible for.

This could realistically be a final priming of the pump before a final, devastating plunge to wreck economic and financial havoc in a unified global market. The United States government, via the Federal Reserve, has effectively tied together the majority of the major markets around the world into history's most unified world market. If the Federal Reserve can break that market, then the United States has the leeway to move into the resulting economic and financial chaos to shape a one world government, through the establishment of a one world currency backed by Western-influenced international political forums like the World Bank, the IMF and the UN. In this case, the United States doesn't necessarily have to directly control these institutions. The actors who are trusted with the decision making capability of these institutions, as well as the actors who make decisions for states not in line with American policy, like the BRIC nations, will have no other choice but to establish a one world currency with the United States. If a country refuses, then the United States will simply demonstrate its nuclear capacity and initiate a war. At that point it won't matter what the media spins, because there will be enough global chaos to blame any debilitating military strike on a third party, and enough of a totalitarian society within the United States to allow such a warmongering action to pass by without popular uprising.

Behind the closed doors of Bilderberg, WEC, BIS, G20 and other international political conferences, we don't really know exactly what politicians discuss. They must be discussing these issues, and they must be ascertaining some sort of solution. You can think that this is all a series of follies, one after the other, but that's hard to grasp for me, sometimes. The conflict in Haiti provides a conveniently recent example. The United States intervened in Hatian politics and finance for decades to assure that its policies were followed. Who's to say that there is not a group of individuals who are intentionally intervening in global financial markets to push the world towards a one world government.

It's become popular recently to speak of this group as the international banking cartel. It may of course be a different group of individuals, but they clearly have some control over the central banks and leading international banks. It is also evident that they are pushing us towards a unified global governing system. 

In writing this I am neutral on one world government, conspiracies, and any other inflammatory topic any comments above may ignite. What has been written here is just food for thought. 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Thoughts on Global Governance / NWO

rht1786 wrote:

In writing this I am neutral on one world government, conspiracies, and any other inflammatory topic any comments above may ignite.

Hello rht1786,

Just a short time ago, it was politically incorrect to discuss the NWO and the shadow government.  This is changing as more are becoming aware of the obvious and now, even some corporate media sources are discussing these topics.  For example, the Huffington Post ran an article several days ago entitled 'Shadow Elite': Outsourcing Government, Losing Democracy'  Professor Charles Lewis writes:

"...the most disturbing part of Janine Wedel's brilliant new book, "Shadow Elite: How the World's New Power Brokers Undermine Democracy, Government and the Free Market", is that she has laid bare the lie that we have functional separation today between the public and private sector.

Public and private are now substantially blurred, as the "transnational" political elites and the financial elites have become literally the same people. It is a condition which leaves the people feeling unrepresented, unprotected and utterly disregarded, a prop in their own play, a hollow feeling the great Peruvian journalist Gustavo Gorriti once eloquently described as "cosmetic democracy."

Another protector of the public, the vaunted Fourth Estate, could be all over this subject, a "uniquely qualified," "trusted source" of news for the American people, holding those in power accountable. Where are the traditional journalistic watchdogs in all this? Early retired, tightly leashed or asleep."

Unfortunately, most of what you carefully wrote is dead on accurate.  The western central banking cartel is privately owned and separate from any of it's client states.  It acts independently, behind closed doors and without any accountability.  The idea was to monopolize banking into the hands of a small group of elite families.  They derive their power from the fact that they may create all the money they want for free and in multiple currencies to boot.

The Federal Reserve act and creation of federal income tax in 1913 was actually a financial coup of the United States.  We yielded our financial sovereignty and became a client state along with much of the Western World.  Once they gained control of finance it was only a matter of time before they consolidated their power over politics and the media.   

Noted Professor of History at Georgetown University, Carroll Quigley "Tragedy and Hope" (tragedy is all the people who must suffer and die for the NWO, and the hope is the NEW WORLD ORDER ); he proclaims:

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.  This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. 

The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations.  The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups.

The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England ... [and] ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established.  I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records."  - Note: I highly reccomend this book but would caution those interested to be sure that you buy the full version

The international banking cartel is only one part of a larger cabal in which David Rockefeller is a major shaker from the U.S.  In his book "Memoirs" he wrote "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  (Founder, honorary chairman & lifetime trustee of the Trilateral Commission and honorary chairman for the Council of Foreign Relations)

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater, "With No Apologies" wrote:

“The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future.”

Paul Warburg was the chief architect of the private Federal Reserve, director of Germany's I.G. Farben, and founder of the Council of Foreign Relations.  His brother, Max Warburg was a leading financier of the Nazi rise in Germany.  In February 1950, Paul Warburg said in testimony before the U.S. Senate "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. wrote an article in " Foreign Affairs" (a CFR publication) in 1995 saying "We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."

Many ask why would the international banking cartel want to destroy the economy of the United States and elsewhere - isn't that akin to killing the golden goose?  How would that serve their interests?  They already have more money than they could ever spend and if they want, they can create twice that amount.  It isn't about money, it's about power.

Some suggest that after the collapse and debt default, we will be able to rebuild the economy.  This is a dangerous fantasy.  Our demise is being engineered to create the New World Order which more accurately is an old world feudal order; tyrannical control by moneyed elites and aristocrats.

In their modern alchemy, they create money for free by having us accept the debt.  The debt will be used to seize all of our assets upon the coming collapse.  The alchemy then changes worthless money into property and tangible assets.  I think we are witnessing the greatest race in modern history.  They must seize tyrannical power before people discover that sovereign credit eliminates the need for nations to borrow money.  There is no need for a national debt or income tax - both are by choice, not necessity. 

We are entering the dangerous part of the race as we near the finish line.  They must begin to come out of the shadows to openly sieze control.  They are becoming more dangerous as fear and anticipation grows in their ranks.  For them, there is no turning back, we will see them attempt to use whatever forms of genocide and terror are needed to subdue the masses.

On a positive note, I think we still have time to peacefully stop them by simply saying no.  Of course the hard part is that many of us have to say no together. 

Larry

cpkj's picture
cpkj

Thank you for a great explanation of the NWO.

earthwise's picture
earthwise

Sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theory to me. But of course if it were true, that's exactly what it would sound like. And besides, as someone once said, "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me".

Excuse me while I go count my gold and clean my guns. Again.

John99's picture
John99

Gentlemen,

Thank you for developing this thread and so well presented. For me this is the very crux of the issue before humanity today and the understanding that global tyranny exists (that has existed for hundreds of years) presents the opportunity for comprehending it and fighting against it. I believe the very destiny of humanity and the planet are at stake.

Time and whistle-blowers and concerned people will continue to fill in the blanks as to the players and the uber-agenda, and what I'd like to introduce here is the question, 'what can we do about it', and how best to share the information, and awaken our fellow man?

Here is an email sent recently to my 'list' of concerned readers in trying to answer the question from one of them, "what can I do about all these negative things?" Comments and suggestions would be dearly appreciated.

Yesterday, I heard from an old friend, asking the important question the plagues most of us, "what can I do about all these things happening in the world?"

I think most of us feel that alone we are rather small and insignificant, but the reality is that together, we have all the power in the world. We just have to realize it. Statistics show that only about 20% of the people can change the thinking and behavior of the remaining 80%.

Gandhi said,  “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

In my studies I have learned that all of these power structures of control, share something in common; they are pyramidal - with the bad guys pulling the strings on top and we, the peons at the bottom, fill the base layer. Now the only thing that keeps us in place (supporting all the layers above, and the system in general) is our compliance to accept our situation and remain static in a state of docile inertia. We support the pyramid.

Keeping us there, is our social structure, norms and mores, constant television, movies and media (all, controlled by the guys at the top), which combined, defines what is socially acceptable behavior, the result of which keeps us as a herd of sheep obeying the masters above. In fact we control each other using 'their' definitions of sane/insane, right/wrong, good and evil, even what is acceptable and non-acceptable discussion topics.

All that is truly needed to effect change, to destroy the pyramid and destroy the structure, is for us, the supporting layer to say, 'no more - we support you no longer'. It is purely that simple.

We are conditioned to feel weak and insignificant, but the reality is that together, we have all the power in the world. We just have to realize it and then make the change.

So step number one is to awaken ourselves and then others to the propaganda machine, the matrix that controls us.

There are many things we can do, I.E.:

- shut off or reduce the television viewing and surf the internet to get your own information from global sites

- watch one or more documentaries a week

- move money out of the big banks to local Credit Unions, buy gold and silver coins as a hedge against the massive inflation that will soon be coming

- get out of debt, and become a more discriminating shopper. Buy bio foods and products (it is currently estimated that 60% of foods in North America contain genetically modified corns and canola products)

- create your own email list to share information and learning

- join a forum or blogsite to discuss issues and read what other interested people are saying (I joined http://www.peakprosperity.com/ a site devoted to the economy, environment and energy - you can join for free and its a great learning experience!)

- become political. Find out what each party's stance is on the war in Afghanistan and vote against those parties. Email politicians on contentious legislation like Bill C-6 and Bill C-60 (can cut and paste, and send bulk emails to 240 politician in about 5 minutes). Run for office yourself.

- especially, share information with others. We all need to wake up on what is really happening in the world today and gain strength from others in making change.

World events are happening very quickly as of late, and they are not good. Massive debt is being heaped upon US, Canadian and world-wide taxpayers, and estimates show that in 2 to 3 generations the middle classes will disappear through increased taxation, costs and inflation. This means that the world for our children and grand children will progressively become worse.

The government (controlled by the elites) expect protests and are ramping up police and military to be deployed domestically against the very peoples who have voted them into office, all the while changing legislation to remove our freedoms (in the name of 'fighting terrorism', of course).

The good news is that more and more people are waking up to what is happening.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
John99 wrote:

Yesterday, I heard from an old friend, asking the important question the plagues most of us, "what can I do about all these things happening in the world?"

I think most of us feel that alone we are rather small and insignificant, but the reality is that together, we have all the power in the world. We just have to realize it.

John99, I think this is a key point.  I have thought about this issue before, and remember thoughts running though my head like  "We're powerless against these big players" and "I can't change this".  These thoughts, in turn, made me feel like giving up.  But in becoming conscious of these thoughts, and the feelings they generated, I was able to recognize them for what they are: limiting beliefs. 

And I thought, "wow, what a great weapon limiting beliefs like that are for them!  If we just accept such limiting beliefs as being "true" without questioning them, doesn't that make us easy to control and conquer?  -We lie down subserviently without even a fight!! 

(And what a great excuse these beliefs are  for us to continue to sit on our butts and do nothing!  Myself included.) 

But if we don't accept these limiting beliefs as "truth", all of a sudden, a whole new range of oucomes are possible.   Whose to say the light can't be shone on these bloodsuckers, exposing them for what they are, and holding them accountable? Easy?  Probably not.  Possible?  Yes.  And believing that is a whole lot more motivating than believing one is powerless. 

I think conveying this belief to others will be one of our key challenges. 

But waking people up to the fact that these things are actually happening is the first challenge!

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Have you read:

Survival+: Structuring Prosperity for Yourself and the Nation ~ Charles Hugh Smith 

Most of what you have talked about is discussed at length here. 

John99's picture
John99

pinecarr wrote:

And I thought, "wow, what a great weapon limiting beliefs like that are for them!  If we just accept such limiting beliefs as being "true" without questioning them, doesn't that make us easy to control and conquer?  -We lie down subserviently without even a fight!! 

(And what a great excuse these beliefs are  for us to continue to sit on our butts and do nothing!  Myself included.) 

But if we don't accept these limiting beliefs as "truth", all of a sudden, a whole new range of oucomes are possible.

Excellent observations. We have to break these mental limitations, which are years of conditioning. Every little bit of light and understanding helps, thanks, Pinecarr!

goes211's picture
goes211
Johnny Oxygen wrote:
Have you read:

Survival+: Structuring Prosperity for Yourself and the Nation ~ Charles Hugh Smith 

Most of what you have talked about is discussed at length here. 

I just picked that book up but it may be a while until it works its way through my queue.  When I first heard about it I thought it was just more collectivist BS but so many people seemed to recomend it I figured I should really give it a read before dismissing it.

littleone's picture
littleone

In their modern alchemy, they create money for free by having us accept the debt.  The debt will be used to seize all of our assets upon the coming collapse.  The alchemy then changes worthless money into property and tangible assets.  I think we are witnessing the greatest race in modern history.  They must seize tyrannical power before people discover that sovereign credit eliminates the need for nations to borrow money.  There is no need for a national debt or income tax - both are by choice, not necessity. 

Larry, this jumps out as crutial.

How do we stop being debt slaves by choice...and discover sovereign credit?

Do we need to unite as a Republic?

Right now there is a fight for Democracy.

Save Democracy link:

http://salsa.mydccc.org/o/30019/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4&tag=redirect

(A response to the recent SC ruling on campaign finance...I noticed you also posted this in the Supreme Court on campaign finance thread) 

I am watching what is going on in Iceland right now. The citizens of Iceland are not submitting to the tyranny connected to banks attempting to coerce citizens to submit to open fraud and theft...they are in the process of voting against paying back the banking cartel. FYI they are petitioning for support here:

http://savethepeopleoficeland.com/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments