Thoughts on choosing a place to live

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
switters's picture
switters
Thoughts on choosing a place to live

I recently wrote an article for the local peak oil/crash course/climate change group I participate in on choosing a place to live in the coming years. I thought some here might be interested in it, so I've included the link below.  I welcome your feedback and comments.

http://sites.google.com/site/graceandgritproject/Home/thoughts-on-place

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Re: Thoughts on choosing a place to live

Thanks for sharing, Switters.  Your article brings up a lot of good considerations.  Having  them written down as you do (vs the disjointed thoughts bouncing around in my head!) helps make them more concrete and easier to take a good look at.

switters's picture
switters
No problem!  I'm glad you found it to be helpful.  I'm the same way... writing things down in an organized fashion helps me to think more clearly.
paintermartin's picture
paintermartin

You might check out www.transitiontowns.org to get a sense of a proactive type of response to current events that was initiated in the UK and has spread to a variety of other countries including the U.S.

switters's picture
switters
I have the Transition Towns book and our local community group is working on implementing similar principles.  Thanks for the link.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments