Testing the Forum Functionality - say hi.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
ann.s's picture
ann.s
Testing the Forum Functionality - say hi.

Hi Everyone,

I'm testing a few things for the CM team.  Feel free to say hi.  

(This post will hopefully be deleted after 5/31). 

The photo below of Baxter sleeping on my very worn gardening shoes was taken last winter. I think he was feeling a little house-bound.  His job is keeping the garden free of cats, raccoons, cats, possum, cats, rats, skunks, birds and cats.  (We don't have that many stray cats, but Baxter really hates them.) We live near a large state park and get all kinds of freeloaders in our garden.  

He's a good boy.  

ljhaines's picture
ljhaines
Saying Hi

Test, test, test....this is only a test. Check 1, 2. Check 1,2...bring up the volume on mike 3 please.

Banjo's picture
Banjo
Testing

This is only a test.  If this were a real emergency, blah, blah, blah.

earthwise's picture
earthwise
Ummmm, hello......

Hi. Bye.

thatchmo's picture
thatchmo
OK

Still shootin' for that 100th posting ;^),  Aloha, Steve

dps's picture
dps
This is on my wish list

I know there is a way to "subscribe" to a poster's contributions ... I'm subscribed to Chris and I get automatic notification of his posts.  That's cool.  I want something like that:

Give me something that allows me to "subscribe" to a thread so that I can get automatic notification about new posts to that thread.  For example, as the Japan Nuc threads age, I have a harder time finding the thread and keeping up with the latest posts.  It would be really nice to get an email telling me "Betty Sue has posted to This Really Cool Thread" and "click here" to read the new post.

Just wishing "out loud" as it were.

Hugs ... dons

Travlin's picture
Travlin
Your wish come true
dps wrote:

I know there is a way to "subscribe" to a poster's contributions ... I'm subscribed to Chris and I get automatic notification of his posts.  That's cool.  I want something like that:

Give me something that allows me to "subscribe" to a thread so that I can get automatic notification about new posts to that thread.  For example, as the Japan Nuc threads age, I have a harder time finding the thread and keeping up with the latest posts.  It would be really nice to get an email telling me "Betty Sue has posted to This Really Cool Thread" and "click here" to read the new post.

Just wishing "out loud" as it were.

Hugs ... dons

Don

In the lower left area of every original post is the word "subscribe" above the bottom frame.  Just click on this.  It is not obvious, so someone had to tell me too.

Travlin 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments