Systematic Wealth Destruction

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn
Systematic Wealth Destruction

In a little less than 8 minutes Catherine Austin Fitts describes how American wealth is systematically being destroyed.  Instead American capital is being channeled toward more central control.  These remarks are from April, 2010.  To me this is remarkable because I have not seen this angle discussed elsewhere.  Comments?  Other links?

Link to http://solari.com/blog/?p=8270

ao's picture
ao
Re: SYSTEMATIC WEALTH DESTRUCTION

Interesting post.  It reinforces the beliefs I hold and others here hold about what's going on.  When I look at what is happening in the world and especially in this country in the political, economic, societal, and other arenas, it strikes me as pure insanity.  But it's pure insanity only if (and the IF is the key) one were to assume that TPTB want to strengthen and build-up the family, the middle class, small businesses, etc., (i.e. the heart and soul of American economic and societal health), a step which would seem to be an important one in bringing this country back on track. 

If we use reverse logic, however, and propose a hypothesis that TPTB wish to do the exact opposite, everything they are doing makes absolutely perfect sense.  They are acting in such as manner as to shrink and impoverish the middle class, break down family structure, increase food and energy dependency, increase debt and financial dependency, increase healthcare and pharmaceutical dependency, dumb down the educational system, facilitate the flow of wealth from the lower to the highest levels of the power pyramid, "level the playing field" and encourage the flow of wealth and jobs from West to East, encourage divisiveness between various factions (whether socioeconomic, political, religious, racial/ethnic, etc.), cultivate fear, decrease liberty and privacy, increase central power and control, and set the stage for a neofeudalist one world totalitarian government.  So far their plan seems well on its way to fruition.  Stopping it will not be easy or painless but I can envision two possibilities.

Nate's picture
Nate

ao,

Your comments are spot on.  I've been slowly removing myself from the system, becoming more sulf-sufficient in all aspects of life.  I gave up on trying to stop it and simply prepare for it.  In the end, a much lower energy future will make this nation more decentrilized and governmental control will become much weaker and more local.  Short term pain - long term gain (I hope).

Nate

V's picture
V

Catherine Austin Fitts has been saying this for years. If anyone here is surprised to be hearing this stuff I suggest reading DRKRBYLUV'S posts. THis is old news and has been hashed and rehashed here ad nauseum.

The really interesting thing is most people don't know how highly she thinks and speaks of Mike Ruppert. THe guy most on this site love to hate almost as much as the person whose sow she was on.

The issue as always is not what is going on but what are WE going to do about it. Vote? I think it is the other possibility that ao is thinking about.

The CT dungeon is a good place to find this being discussed.

V

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn

ao, V, Nate:  Thanks for your thoughtful posts. I realize now I was wrong about not seeing this sort of material esewhere.   I guess as I heard Catherine's audio the whole scenaro somehow jelled in my mind in a way that I had not discerned before.    

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments