Subscription didn't update and I can't renew it manually

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
switters's picture
switters
Subscription didn't update and I can't renew it manually

I received an email a week or so ago informing me that my subscription would automatically update.  I confirmed that it was set to do so on the site.  However, I just got an email saying my subscription has expired.  I tried coming to the site to renew it but I cannot.  When I click on the "subscriptions" tab, this is what I see:

Please tell me what I have to do to renew the subscription.  Note that I have tried this with three browsers on two platforms (OS X & MS Vista) an have the same problem.

Reuben Bailey's picture
Reuben Bailey
Re: Subscription didn't update and I can't renew it manually

Have you tried logging out of your account and going to a subscriber area?  That should trigger the site to give you a link that will allow you to subscribe.

All the best,

admin's picture
admin

We're aware of the auto-renew issue, but you should be able to renew manually using the "Subscribe Today" buttons.  Are you seeing them on the site? If not, try logging out and logging back in.

The email you received a week ago would have been to let you know your subscription was going to expire, and to renew if you liked.  There is a "renew" link on the subscription that allows you to renew at that moment in time, but the auto-renew functionality is not yet enabled.  We're hoping to have an answer for this before long. 

For right now, just place a new order by using the "Subscribe Today" button on any page.  If you're not seeing the button, let me know.

admin's picture
admin

Just to make life a little less confusing, I removed the "auto-renew" option from the subscription tab for the time being.  You can renew at any time during the course of the subscription by clicking the "Renew" link.  Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments