Subscription cost - what currency? $US I assume? or did I miss this somewhere?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
maveri's picture
maveri
Subscription cost - what currency? $US I assume? or did I miss this somewhere?

Hi,

Forgive me if I'm as blind as a bat but where does it specifically list the currency that the Martenson Report (i.e. subscriber based) is in?

I assume that it's $US but it would be good to know for certain.

It would of course be great if it was in the currency of the country of purchase - because for some of us (i.e Australians), the $30 per report turns into $45 + conversion charges by the bank - so your talking now close to $50 AUS. If your in NZ, your looking at a $56 NZ cost + bank conversion charges.

A $300 $US yearly subscription turns into 450 $AUS and 560 $NZ respecfully if the currency of purchase is indeed $US.

Anyhow, I didn't really want to turn this into a grizzle session for those of us living with currencies that don't measure up to the $US (but thought I'd throw it in as it's a point often overlooked by some).

Can someone point me to where it states what currency the report is to be paid in explicitly?

Thanks

:-)

admin's picture
admin
Re: Subscription cost - what currency? $US I assume? or did ...

All subscriptions are in US Dollars.  It is not explicitly stated on the subscription page, but we will do so now so there is no confusion.

Ron

[Edit: The Subscribe, Donate, and Checkout pages have been updated to reflect that all transactions are performed in US Dollars.]

maveri's picture
maveri
Re: Subscription cost - what currency? $US I assume? or did ...

Thank you Ron - much appreciated :-)

(and for confirming that I wasn't going blind / didn't see it - I sometimes have a tendancy to miss the obvious!)

barrt's picture
barrt
Re: Subscription cost - we need a bailout!

i was going to post something similar, but about the increasing cost of a subscription for everyone outside the US because of the strength of the dollar.

My subscription has expired and i cant really afford another. Sure, things are tough but they are extra tough because of the weakness of the pound against the uber-dollar. One months subscription is almost a days wages now!

How about a bailout for us Brits Chris? we need the advice more than most on this forum!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments