Soros Spills the Beans: China As Leader of Financial "New World Order" (his words, not mine)

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
RedHeadKingPin's picture
RedHeadKingPin
Soros Spills the Beans: China As Leader of Financial "New World Order" (his words, not mine)

Hi - me here, new to all of you... I posted this in the daily digest, but thought this would be a better place for it.  Sorry for the repeat.  I'm not a spammer- honest.  Just new to posting here.

"Apparently, you can dig a hole to China"

Very clever, dcm.  George Soros agrees with you, btw.

From the Financial Times, Oct. 23rd...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/79edee04-c00a-...

High points:

"I believe that basically the system is broken and needs to be reconstituted."

“I think you need a new world order that China has to be part of the process of creating it and they have to buy in, they have to own it in the same way as the United States owns…the current order,” said Soros, adding that the G20 was a move in this direction."

"Well, certainly a decline in the value of the dollar is necessary in order compensate for the fact that the US economy will remain rather weak, will be a drag on the global economy. China will emerge as the motor replacing the US consumer and, of course, it’s a smaller motor because the Chinese economy is much smaller. So the world economy will have less of a motor, so it will move forward slower than it has in the last 25 years. But China will be the engine driving it forward and the US will be actually a drag that’s being pulled along through a gradual decline in the value of the dollar."

"“You need a new currency system and actually the Special Drawing Rights do give you the makings of a system and I think it’s ill-considered on the part of the United States to resist the wider use of Special Drawing Rights, they could be very useful now when you have a global shortfall of demand, you could actually internationally create currency through Special Drawing Rights,” said Soros, explaining that this was already in process after the IMF injected an allocation of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) equivalent to $250 billion into the global economy."

Oh ya - hi y'all.  Long time reader, new to the boards.

Be safe!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Re: Soros Spills the Beans: China As Leader of Financial ...

Interesting, RHKP, thanks for the post. I always like to read what's being said about the US dollar and global currency, especially by those like Soros who may have  insights into what's going on!

Welcome to the boards!

RedHeadKingPin's picture
RedHeadKingPin

Hey there pinecarr - pleasure to make your acquaintance.

This interview so unnerved me that I was finally inspired to break my silence and post here, despite my bashful intuition that my knowledge of the particulars of finance are underdeveloped in comparison to the quality of the content I have become so content with expecting at this site.

For years now, I have heard predictions of exactly this scenario, fostered amongst the 'conspiracy theory' crowd, and it chilled me deeply to see the very same narrative emanating from the piehole of such a prominent and well connected player.

These unfolding facts may not have seemed so inevitable even a year ago, but given what we know today, I don't know how to figure on a future drawn up any other way.

I don't pretend to certainty, but the magnitude of my disturbance at this frank disclosure has moved me to join the conversation, despite my reservations as to my own abilities to place it in proper perspective, or to properly assess its veracity.

I welcome any and all opinion on the subject. 

Be Safe Y'all

-me

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Welcome aboard RedHeadKingPin!

Thanks for the post.  I hope many will listen to the words of Soros disturbing as they may be.  At the G-20 meeting in Pittsburgh, the fate of the dollar was sealed.  As an American this really bugs me because I think it violates our constitution to allow foreigners to dictate our finances.  But I guess that's been going on since 1913.  Our sovereignty is evaporating and with it our freedoms and prosperity.

Soros paints a bleak reality but he neglects to talk about the other alternative.  It is always the same, present the problem or emergency and have the solution that you want waiting like a life raft from a sinking ship.  The other alternative is that the U.S. can take back control of our economy any time we want by firing the Federal Reserve.  

Hopefully people will come to see that controlling and issuing money is a fantastic opportunity.  Our debt based system can be replaced so that "We the People" benefit instead of banks.  Government can pay for itself, income tax can be eliminated and the only limit to our ability to produce becomes the potential of the people as opposed to unemployment that comes with the lack of money.

Larry

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat

TPTB always tell us what they are doing.  It is in their nature, a nature of egotistical maniacs that beleive we are dumb as rocks.

And thanks for the information and welcome to the site!!!!!!!

docmims's picture
docmims

Thanks for the post.

Soros has a long history as a money manipulator.  I don't think he is an insider or owner of the central banks -- I could be wrong on this.  Let me know.

I do not put it past him to be spreading MISinformation.  I am extremely skeptical of any information he may give, but of course I do listen.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

DrKrbyLuv wrote:

"Soros paints a bleak reality but he neglects to talk about the other alternative.  It is always the same, present the problem or emergency and have the solution that you want waiting like a life raft from a sinking ship.  The other alternative is that the U.S. can take back control of our economy any time we want by firing the Federal Reserve. "

Ya know, Larr, I'm starting to pick up on that pattern of our being presented with limited options too, as though they are the only options.  It's either "black or white", "all or nothing", "one extreme or the other extreme".  There's an awful lot of grey scale inbetween that could be explored for other solutions that's being ignored.  We need to be more aware and alert for when we are being presented with limiting beliefs that close our minds to considering other possibilities!

RHKP wrote:

... I don't pretend to certainty, but the magnitude of my disturbance at this frank disclosure has moved me to join the conversation, despite my reservations as to my own abilities to place it in proper perspective, or to properly assess its veracity.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  There are a lot of really smart people on this site, and it can be a little intimidating to jump in the mix!  But what the heck,most of the people here are pretty nice, too.  And keep in mind that there are different types of "smart", and we all have different viewpoints, qualities and experiences to bring to the table. 

When I get feeling "less than" others, I have found that thinking of analogies from nature helps.  E.g., "how would the world be if only the prettiest flower existed?  Would it be a better place?"  "What would the world be like if only the bird with the most exquisite song graced our lives?  Would we better off if we were spared from the rich and abundant variety of nature?"

One doesn't have to be "the best" or "the smartest" to make a positive contribution and enrich the quality of others' lives! 

strabes's picture
strabes

hi RHKP, I'm glad the "magnitude of your disturbance" convinced you to jump on board.  We need as many folks as possible looking into the issue of money and the G20 globalist agenda or we're really screwed, so the more people discussing things here I hope means the broader circle of people who know us might be hearing a little bit about it too.  There's no other way to overcome the banker-owned media.  So, welcome! 

hi Larry, I agree we need to end the Fed.  In addition, we need to come up with an alternative that allows us to escape the IMF/BIS agenda to replace the Fed.  As you say "At the G-20 meeting in Pittsburgh, the fate of the dollar was sealed...I think it violates our constitution to allow foreigners to dictate our finances."  I completely agree...letting foreigners dictate our finances is THE problem.  We need to be focused on removing ourselves from the G20 agenda (IMF, BIS, UN, World Bank) almost more so than ending the Fed.  I'd hate to give up our source of money today only to be even more hostage to the IMF.  The IMF is a genocidal organization.  It all sounds nice in Jeffrey Sachs' economic theory, but the results of his theories of IMF austerity are really what I'd call "class cleansing," and if you know the term ethnic cleansing you know what I'm talking about.  IMF policies result in massive wealth transfers from 95% to the top 5%, transfers so massive that people can no longer feed themselves, healthcare disappears, etc, i.e. death and depopulation are the result.  We have forced this on other countries in the past, and it's going to be aimed at us next to fix our national balance sheet if something else isn't done.  

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Copenhagen = 'Global Governance'

Did you check the body language of George Soros in the video..

He begins to utter the words “New World Order” but then hesitates for a moment before saying them anyway.

This indicates that he is aware of the perception of the phrase, and what it means, but as we are now at the point where a global government is inevitable, Soros and his ilk frankly don’t really care about what the public think anymore because the ‘sheeple’ are about to be corralled before being sent off to the knackery. They know the deal is now done and 98% of the ‘sheeple’ are oblivious to what is happening and will remain so until it is too late to do anything about it.

Copenhagen is December is the key.

UN chief calls for ‘global governance structure'.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/26/opinion/26iht-edban.html?_r=1

Ban Ki-Moon himself is stating that 'global governance' is a 'must have' objective of the CopenhagenTreaty.

After years of pretense the gloves are now off... the cards are on the table!

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

RHKP,

Welcome!  I know what you mean.  I'm HORRIBLE at putting my thoughts and knowledge into written words (have not idea why) but in person, I can talk with the best and lecture/conjecture with the best.  I guess that's what made me a pretty good "Lobbyist".  But we all have our strengths and weaknesses (thats the beauty of humanity).  Write what you want/can and you'll be heard.  Cheers!

Larry:  Problem/Reaction/Solution    by     one to not be named on this forum;-)

Ro:  Ugh!  You nailed it!  They don't care any longer!  They are now out in the open and aggressively whacking us with sticks to lead us to slaughter.  As you stated, Copenhagen is it!  Obama is going (im pretty sure) and my understanding is he's ready to sign without Congressional Approval (correct me if I'm wrong).  When signed, the sovereignty of this formerly great Republic is gone!  Sad state of affairs.

npwebb's picture
npwebb

Welcome Red!

Soros is only stating what is the obvious general trend.

However, as one of the worlds biggest FX traders he has a lot to gain or lose as well as a lot of influence in pushing markets one direction or the other to his own benefit.

That being said, it is sobering that Soros feels a degree of confidence that open statements about a NWO can be made without fear of public backlash.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

rowmat wrote:

He begins to utter the words “New World Order” but then hesitates for a moment before saying them anyway.

This indicates that he is aware of the perception of the phrase, and what it means, but as we are now at the point where a global government is inevitable, Soros and his ilk frankly don’t really care about what the public think anymore because the ‘sheeple’ are about to be corralled before being sent off to the knackery.

Ban Ki-Moon himself is stating that 'global governance' is a 'must have' objective of the CopenhagenTreaty.  After years of pretense the gloves are now off... the cards are on the table!

You make a really good point about Soro's body language and his out of rythm utterance of the NWO.  Looking at it again, it really sticks out.

I agree with what you said about Ki-Moon but I think instead, it should be that any American should be restricted from attending a meeting where the orderly subjugation of our republic is on the table.

strabes wrote:

In addition, we need to come up with an alternative that allows us to escape the IMF/BIS agenda to replace the Fed.  As you say "At the G-20 meeting in Pittsburgh, the fate of the dollar was sealed...I think it violates our constitution to allow foreigners to dictate our finances."  I completely agree...letting foreigners dictate our finances is THE problem.  We need to be focused on removing ourselves from the G20 agenda (IMF, BIS, UN, World Bank) almost more so than ending the Fed.  I'd hate to give up our source of money today only to be even more hostage to the IMF.  The IMF is a genocidal organization.  It all sounds nice in Jeffrey Sachs' economic theory, but the results of his theories of IMF austerity are really what I'd call "class cleansing," and if you know the term ethnic cleansing you know what I'm talking about.  IMF policies result in massive wealth transfers from 95% to the top 5%, transfers so massive that people can no longer feed themselves, healthcare disappears, etc, i.e. death and depopulation are the result.  We have forced this on other countries in the past, and it's going to be aimed at us next to fix our national balance sheet if something else isn't done.

Really good stuff and I totally agree.  What is happening to us has happened over and over in the third world as you state.  It's our turn now.

Larry 

Ruhh's picture
Ruhh

I think some of you are reading too far into this interview. I think there is a big difference of what it means when people reference a new world order or The New World Order.

I firmly believe that the order of the world will never be the same. I also believe there are players out there on the inside and out working to fleece the citizens of the world. I think some people just take that string of words right out of context and run with it.

I don't buy the whole statement on his body language either. He does the same motions a few times throught the video.

Great video though. Thanks for posting it.

rowmat's picture
rowmat

SOROS: "You really need to bring China into the creation of a new... ah ah er ah... world order...... financial world order."

It's revealing that he suddenly drops the word 'new' and then replaces it with 'financial' instead.

However he says it again shortly afterwards but doesn't attempt to dilute it a second time.

My feeling is TPTB had agreed in the past to refrain from publically using phrases such as 'new world order', 'one world government' and 'global governance' etc in order to prevent raising public awareness and thus resistance to their ultimate goal of a centralised world government.

However it seems now that almost everyday a politican or financial business elite refers to the 'New World Order' as both being necessary, and beneficial.

There has definately been change of philosphy since George HW Bush 'let the cat out of the bag' in 1991 with his infamous NWO speech and then went suddenly quiet about the 'NWO' immediately afterwards.

I think this new openess is a very deliberate ploy because the so-called NWO conspiracy theorists are now screaming from the treetops...

"See!! We told you these evil bastards have been planning a One World Goverment for years and no one believed it!!"

By now openly using phrases such as 'New World Order' and 'Global Governance' and implying it is good, it will have the effect of neutralising much of the established opposition in the eyes of the less informed public, many who will believe that a NWO must be a good thing because they are being told so by their leaders.

DrKrbyLuv wrote:

rowmat wrote:

This indicates that he is aware of the perception of the phrase, and what it means, but as we are now at the point where a global government is inevitable, Soros and his ilk frankly don’t really care about what the public think anymore because the ‘sheeple’ are about to be corralled before being sent off to the knackery.

Ban Ki-Moon himself is stating that 'global governance' is a 'must have' objective of the CopenhagenTreaty.  After years of pretense the gloves are now off... the cards are on the table!

You make a really good point about Soro's body language and his out of rythm utterance of the NWO.  Looking at it again, it really sticks out....

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Ruhh wrote:

I think some of you are reading too far into this interview. I think there is a big difference of what it means when people reference a new world order or The New World Order.

I firmly believe that the order of the world will never be the same. I also believe there are players out there on the inside and out working to fleece the citizens of the world. I think some people just take that string of words right out of context and run with it.

Interesting point Ruhh, and maybe the bigger question is why do we use that term when few people will agree on what the NWO means. 

Is it a noun or a verb (or adjective)?  First, we hear this phrase over and over again by powerful people like Poppy Bush, the Clinton's, W, Obama, Gordon Brown, Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Zbigniew Brzezinski, David Rockefeller and powerful organizations like the CFR, Trilaterals, WHO, Federal Reserve, UN, NATO, IMF and the BIS. 

But what are they talking about?  Is there a scope, blueprints or specifications that we may refer to?  I think that is what many of us are asking; it is their phrase, not ours.  I think it is a fair question.

Larry 

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79

Ruhh wrote:

Interesting point Ruhh, and maybe the bigger question is why do we use that term when few people will agree on what the NWO means. 

Is it a noun or a verb (or adjective)?  First, we hear this phrase over and over again by powerful people like Poppy Bush, the Clinton's, W, Obama, Gordon Brown, Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Zbigniew Brzezinski, David Rockefeller and powerful organizations like the CFR, Trilaterals, WHO, Federal Reserve, UN, NATO, IMF and the BIS. 

But what are they talking about?  Is there a scope, blueprints or specifications that we may refer to?  I think that is what many of us are asking; it is their phrase, not ours.  I think it is a fair question.

Larry

I agree with Ruhh here. There already is a world order run by MNC's. All governments kowtow to them. I like Perkin's label of "predatory capitalism."

Perkins said the U.S. has evolved through a form of capitalism that benefits the very rich at the cost of everyone else. Businesses want to maximize profits without regard to social and environmental issues, and this “corporatocracy” will ultimately lead to self-destruction, he said.

News Notes - October 28

rowmat's picture
rowmat
According to Rockefeller the NWO will be run by bankers

The following is a quote from David Rockefellers 2004 autobiography 'Memoirs'...

Quote:

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

A world run bankers and the end of publicly elected governments?

Quote:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."  - David Rockelfeller, June 1991

To spell out what Rockefeller means in his above quote (reputed to have been uttered at the 1991 Bilderberg Conference in Baden, Germany)

• He thanks the media for keeping his plans for a world government secret
  • He states that there will be a world government
  • He states that the world government will be run by an elite group of intellectuals and bankers
  • He states this elite group is preferable to the past practice of governments being elected by the people
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

I disagree with Ruhh in that in regards to his first paragraph.  Read the body language.   The way he goes back to the same term without the "financial" part says he's figured...."what the hell".  

Also, Soros is a KNOWN player in the "conspiracy theorists" NWO hierarchy so as far as I'm concerned he's "leaking" info to the public for purposes that are not in the best interests of the American Republic.  

It really does amaze me that so many smart people on this forum have forgotten to play the children's game, dot to dot.  

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Great quotes rowmat - and very appropriate. 

It is odd that we are put on the carpet to defend or define a term that is not ours.  It was embedded into our vocabulary by leaders of state, international groups and bankers.  The things we do hear about it are alarming as your quotes suggest.

Let me add one more quote from James Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve and were closely aligned and financially supported by another co-founder, the Rothschilds.

Speaking before the U.S. senate on February 17, 1950, Warburg said:

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Yea, I wanted to know what the heck they were talking about, but since they wouldn't tell me, I took it upon myself to figure it out.  The history and facts are all out there, the hard part is letting go of comfortable preconceived notions.

Larry 

rowmat's picture
rowmat
In case you have any doubts...

Okay so lets just forget the terminology and what it may, or may not mean.

Lets look at the actions rather than the words.

Q. Who (or what) now has total control over Washington at the expense of the people?

A. (insert answer here) *___________________

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79

Okay so lets just forget the terminology and what it may, or may not mean.

Lets look at the actions rather than the words.

Q. Who (or what) now has total control over Washington at the expense of the people?

A. (insert answer here) *___________________

A. (insert answer here) * corporations, the banking corporations being foremost.

npwebb's picture
npwebb
Ruhh wrote:

I don't buy the whole statement on his body language either. He does the same motions a few times throught the video.

Great video though. Thanks for posting it.

Hello Ruhh,

Quote:

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Soros is a very powerful and influential person.  He has a very clear worldview and understanding of how he'd like to see the world operate.  He uses his money and influence to promote many political and social causes that he believes strongly in.

Those who agree with him and appreciate his efforts in any given area will undoubtedly not care to see him characterized as he is in the original post.  I'm sure on offense was intended.

Examine the facts and come to your own conclusions.

Personally I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but the last two years in particular have provided a lot of public information to support the assertion that there is a concerted effort to form global governance.  This is slowly shifting from the “tin hat” to “mainstream” category IMHO.

But we can agree to disagree agreeably.Laughing

Farmer Brown's picture
Farmer Brown
Re: Copenhagen = 'Global Governance'

Rowmat,

Soros's body language surrounding the "NWO" phrase is not what surprised me.  What floored me was when he said, "the dollar is a very weak currency, except for all the others".  (emphasis mine).

I tend to agree.  People can harp all they want about dollar weakness, US financial unsustainability, and US insolvency, but the fact remains that:

a)  The Euro is as bad or worse.  It is of course hard to make a direct comparison, because the Euro is shared among several countries, so no one country's GDP can be used to measure against a deficit.  However, that is exactly what makes it a doomed currency:  eventually banana-republic nations (fiscally) like Spain, Italy, Belgium and Greece (to name a few) will have irreconcilable differences with the not-as-weak countries of Germany and France.  Instead of serving to unify the continent, the currency is more likely (IMO) to serve as the focal point of animosity.  The currency is as doomed as Napolean marching upon Waterloo.

b)  Japan is in even worse shape than the US.  I won't go into detail here.  You can find everything you could possibly want to know about the sorry state and fate of the Yen on Mish's blog (Mike Shedlock - just google "Mish"  - my simple mind cannot create hyperlinks).

c)  China, about the most financially healthy country in the world, is a giant factory... and it's top 2 clients (US & Europe) are bankrupt.  Can't say I'd want to invest in a factory that just lost its two largest clients to insolvency.  Furthermore, the Yuan is pegged to the dollar, so it is impossible for the dollar to decrease against it.

So, the U.S. is insolvent.  I have no argument there.  However, there seems to be a huge underestimation of just what 70 or so years of being the world's reserve currency means.  Also, there seems to be a lack of recognition of how our own profligacy was imitated by the major financial powers that exist, so even though we are on the way to financial hell, we seem to have plenty of company.

What I mean by all this is not that the dollar will not die.  It will die a spectacular, firey, sudden death that even Evil Knivel would envy.  However,  it's going to take all the other currencies down with it, and they will probably go first.  So given a merciless plunge in the dollar over the last X months, a turn around is eminent IMO.  

The vast majority of world debt is denominated in dollars.  It seems like we just came upon a slight shortage to meet those debts and so now people are liquidating to raise cash.  Funny how that wasn't a problem until the Fed stopped QE.  We'll see how long that lasts, but regardless, QE won't help much if it cannot make it from the hands of bankers and into the pockets of consumers.

rowmat's picture
rowmat

I heard Soros discuss that.

Our Australian dollar has strengthened not only against the US dollar but also against many other currencies.

We were the first G20 country to raise interest rates which also caused a jump in oupur dollar on the annoucement.

It appears another interest rise is due later next week and that should cause yet another uptick in the currency.

The Aussie dollar is tipped to reach parity with the US dollar possibly by the end of the year and some economists are suggesting it could even hit $1.10 US sometime next year.

So our dollar is relatively strong in comparison with many other currencies... BUT.. we have a LOT of DEBT without mortage debt being amongst the highest in the world per capita.

Unlikne many othe housing markets our median house prices are still increasing strongly as we have a housing shortage but many homes owners are going to find themselves in very severe financial trouble meeting their mortgage repayments as rates rise even further.

So we have a bubble getting ready to burst sometime in the future.

Farmer Brown wrote:

Rowmat,

Soros's body language surrounding the "NWO" phrase is not what surprised me.  What floored me was when he said, "the dollar is a very weak currency, except for all the others".  (emphasis mine).,,

Farmer Brown's picture
Farmer Brown

rowmat,

I agree the Ozzie $ is strong.  That's why I did not mention it in my list.  I should have mentioned the Pound, which is going to get pounded into oblivion.

I do worry about the Oz $ though.  Steve Keen does not seem too keen on the Ozzy economy or the Aust $.  

I hope he's wrong.  Heck, I hope I'm wrong all the time.  It seems like the entire planet followed the US into the asset-inflation pretend economy though.

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Aussie economy

We are are looking to have a deficit of around $390 biilion dollars over the next four years before it is 'supposed' to be reduced. (aka 'taxed to death!')

This money is being borrowed from our central bank (the Reserve Bank of Australia) in an attempt to reduce the effect of the GFC.

$390 billion may not seem much compared to the US deficit but remember our population is only 22 miilion or around 1/15th of the US population.

Multiply $390 billion by 15 and you get just under $6 trillion so, per capita it's still high.

So we, like many other countries, also have a serious debt situation which includes both personal debt (credit card, car loans and mortgages) and ultimately taxpayer funded debt owed to our own central bankers.

On a plus side our banking system is not quite the ponzi scheme yours is!... YET!!

npwebb's picture
npwebb

FJ,

I totally agree with your characterization of the US$ v. other currencies.

The challenge is being able to accurately anticipate how this dynamic will play out.

Understanding how this is going to play out is so critical in the how deflation and inflation are going to manifest themselves. 

As much as I read and try to understand, it is beyond me.  But then again, I appear to be in good company.

I just don't see a simultaneous or near simultaneous collapse in all global currencies playing out in my lifetime.

I could be wrong but I see a perpetual tug of war between the currencies happening and as individual fiat currencies fail the surviving currency will strength with the creation of a new currency replacing the failed currency.

The worse case scenario would be a series of regionally connected currencies failing or coming under stress at the same time and reemerging as a single regional currency ala the Euro.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Gosh it sounds like the only fix is a Brand Spankin New currency for the whole world that we can all finally trust LOL.....like a new Ponsi scheme for real this time. Amazing how far Blind Faith has taken man with little more than Faith in religion & money LOL. Faith is a powerful thing.

Ruhh's picture
Ruhh

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Just to be clear, I've nearly overdosed on the red pills. I like to take a blue one now and again just to remind myself where the rest of the world is at.

I guess what I wanted to point out is that everyone has their own view of what the NWO will look like. Some think it's just a more powerful role for organizations like the UN. Some think it's global domination by the bankers and some go as far as to think it's going to be mass genocide and slavery. I guess I was just venting because I'm annoyed when conspiracy theorists "scream from the treetops" anytime somone speaks those words. I wish it could be more clear as to what exactly they're warning people about.

Truth is there are many powers at play competing over the earth's resources. You'd have to be blind in thinking that wars fought over the middle east and eurasia aren't for control in the Great Game. You should check your pulse if you believe that free trade agreements are designed to strenghten our economies and our nations. There will always be competing forces for any of these struggles.

At the same time perhaps there should be some sort of global governance structure? Perhaps mankind isn't mature enough to be left to their own devices? Look at our track record so far. Give people freedom and they choose to plunder the earth leaving next to nothing for the generations to come.

strabes's picture
strabes
ruhh wrote:

Give people freedom and they choose to plunder the earth leaving next to nothing for the generations to come.

I agree something needs to be done, but I'd say the solution isn't to eliminate freedom, but rather to increase freedom by breaking down the systems of exponential growth and infinite comfort (Fed, Wall St, global corporations, debt, mommy govt).  It's an illusion that what we have today is freedom. We are caught in a system of financial empire and that's what is causing us to plunder at exponential levels to keep the exponential debt system running. Americans are so removed from the struggles of a free life, since mega powers provide for their every need, that they can thoughtlessly consume without any regard to their environment.  That's more like a spoiled brat or a happy pet dog (they have leashes). That's not a free human. Truly free people aren't free from worry or reality or providing for themselves off the land...they recognize the need to live in harmony with others and nature.  This may be harsh, but if we were truly free a lot of the thoughtless consumption engines called humans today would have died off long ago...that sub-species never would've been created in the first place. 

So why evolve to a new system like NWO run by the same people/institutions that created the exponential growth problem and the sub-species of consumers in the first place? Rather, we should let the system collapse and go back to real communities, local neighborhoods, sustainable economies, main street businesses.  But the powers that be aren't letting that happen.  They want to keep power at the top of the pyramid that was the cause of the problem by migrating to the next level of their plans...global control.  

johnlewisgrant's picture
johnlewisgrant

I don't think it's time to throw in the towel.  And a NWO is nothing "new," really.  The world has evolved so rapidly in the last 20-30 years that one might plausibly say that a NWO already exists.  What are the big problems/hurdles?   Global warming, nukes/terrorist threats, debt loads, hollowed-out manufacturing base, and vast inequalities of wealth.  But these are nothing compared to what our parents and grandparents endured from 1939-45, or from 1929-39!   So, as monumental as the issues may be... they can be addressed and solved.

Yes... big changes need to be made.   "Corporatism" and the Big Banks need to be reigned in.   Health care costs as a percentage of GNP must be cut in half if the US is to compete with other post-industrial economies.  Education on a mass scale must be taken seriously.   The standard of living must, at least in a material sense, be drastically cut back, at least for the time being.   Billionaires must start paying taxes.  Big government must be forced politically to start working for average people and not merely for "to big to fail" corporations and banks.  The "wall of liquidity" which is currently being erected to mitigate the economic damage wrought by corporate wrong-doing must be paid for BY the giant risk-takers, corporations and individuals.  Government and corporate manipulation of the stock and bond markets must be exposed and publicaly castigated.  Average investors, pensioners, and families, the middle class, must organize and make their voices heard.  

Hard stuff.   But all of it's doable.   Democracy is hurting, but by no means is it dead.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments