some of the rss feeds not working

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
cristobal.griffin's picture
cristobal.griffin
some of the rss feeds not working

Hi All,

It seems that some of the RSS feeds are not working correctly.   Namely, the feed for "Martenson Insider" has nothing since Dec 2009 in it, and "Martenson Reports" contains no items.  Yet I can see the new content on the website.

I use RSS extensively, so I'm wondering if you guys are aware that these are broken and whether you have plans to fix them?

Thx,

Chris

admin's picture
admin
Chris, thank you for the

Chris, thank you for the message.  The RSS feeds are not broken.  The Martenson Reports feed contains the executive summary of every report on the site: http://www.peakprosperity.com/martensonreports/feed

The Martenson Insider feed only shows content that is publicly available, and the majority of Insider posts are only accessible by enrolled members.  RSS feeds require public content for new information to be displayed.  If you wish to gain access to Insider information, you will need to become an enrolled member: http://www.peakprosperity.com/product/chrismartensoncom-enrollment

cristobal.griffin's picture
cristobal.griffin
Thank you

Thanks Admin.  I'm already a subscriber, and I guess it makes sense that the subscriber only info cannot go out over RSS, otherwise everyone would have access.  

Is all of the "subscriber only" content from the whole site available via the email newsletter entitled "Martenson Insider Newsletter for Enrolled Members"?  If so, I'll just start reading that instead of the RSS feeds.

Thanks,

Chris

admin's picture
admin
Chris, the best way to

Chris, the best way to review all enrolled-member content is to see the posts located in the following sections:

Posts are listed in reverse chronological order, and pagination links exist at the bottom of each page to allow you to see the next "set of 10" going back in time.  (The forums area shows 25 links per page)

I hope this helps.

seema123's picture
seema123
In IE6 I think you'll always

In IE6 I think you'll always expect to see XML though,  (RSS is XML) Been a while since I tried to look at a feed with IE6 ...

gimche's picture
gimche
Daily Digest rss

Feed for Daily Digest section seems to be missing.

Other than that, great site. You really did an amazing job. yes

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments