A Solution

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
JackReed's picture
JackReed
A Solution

I concur that these crises are upon us, but whether one believes that or not, the world already has not been working well for most of its inhabitants. There is a fairly simple solution, a solution that would have the world work for everyone and for all life on the planet. But we must get out of the box far enough to see it. Go to www.communityplanet.org and click on the video to see a solution that is based on the Highest Good For All.

Jack

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Re: A Solution
JackReed wrote:

I concur that these crises are upon us, but whether one believes that or not, the world already has not been working well for most of its inhabitants. There is a fairly simple solution, a solution that would have the world work for everyone and for all life on the planet. But we must get out of the box far enough to see it. Go to www.communityplanet.org and click on the video to see a solution that is based on the Highest Good For All.

Hmmm . . . . . All the right buzz words and phrases, but methinks it smacks of new-age-ism at its best/worst. . . . .  a perfect world, filled with perfect people . . . . . a great narcotic, but not a particularly viable plan, IMHO. 

astikain's picture
astikain

I hope you are aware of the existence of The Zeitgeist Movement. It stands for exactly the same issues and functions as the activits arm of the Venus Project (which proposes a systemic solution also).

The movement has already 370,000+ members and it's been around for circa one year only. If you haven't done so yet, check out www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Personally, I'd recommend shaping Reed's model so that it's 20 Communities of 150 rather han 6 communities of 500. Anthropologist Robin Dunbar has given a persuasive case for this reasoning: we function best in Communities with 150 people or less.

turtle1663's picture
turtle1663

There is no mystery to projecting the pattern of failure engendered by any purported economy subject to interest.
As interest multiplies debt in proportion to a circulation, ever more of every existing dollar is dedicated to servicing multiplying debt, and ever less of every existing dollar can be dedicated to sustaining the commerce which is obligated to service the multiplying debt. Everything around you can be understood from the obvious consequences.

We advocate real solution:

Mathematically Perfected Economy (MPE)

www.perfecteconomy.com

http://endtheecb.ning.com/video/mathematically-perfected

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments