So....how was the CM conference in VA?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
So....how was the CM conference in VA?

Hey there you luckylucky Virginia CM conference attendees --

I imagine you're just getting home about now.  And certainly you're playing catchup with your e-mail and household chores and children who've missed you and so forth.

But -- when you get a chance, dish to the rest of us who didn't get to go about what all went on and the like.  I'm curious as all get-out.  And sweating through my shorts as we endure mid-July temps up here in the Hudson Valley...

Viva -- Sager 

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Re: So....how was the CM conference in VA?
SagerXX wrote:

And sweating through my shorts as we endure mid-July temps up here in the Hudson Valley...

...cuz until it's hot unto mental dysfunction/death, the wife and I do not use our air conditioners.  (Combination of a live-in-the-world-as-it-is thing and a we're-too-danged-cheap-to-pay-for-coolage thing...)

Hey, I've got Scots genes...can't help it...I'm thrifty, right?  [grin]

I *am* drinking a *really* nice home-made sangria to cool me off...

Viva -- Sager

SteveS's picture
SteveS

It was really good. My personal weakness is in financials and I've spent most of my time since becoming a member learning and thinking about that, but the conference brought home that this whole thing is really about community. It's made me sit back and view Chris and Becca's message through new eyes. Also I'd say 50% of the learning and enjoyment was meeting like-minded people with a great variety of experiences and knowledge. I really learned a lot from everyone. I hope a lot of the information and ideas will get into the forums.

Eye's picture
Eye

Conference was GREAT!  Chris and Becca exemplify how we should facilitate the enlightenment of others.  The need for and rewards of a close community have never been more obvious to me.  The setting was perfect, the weather was beautiful, the food was good, the company and the varied expertises were much appreciated.  I left with much much clearer goals, sequenced and prioritized.  The good will and willingness to share was amazing.  New networks are forming as we speak/write.

Mark

aka "Doc"

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

Sager -

If you get this before 9:00 PM EST, we are going to have a "Two Beers With Steve Skype Session" tonight and talk about Lowesville.  I think we are going to have three attendees, maybe more.  You'll have to track down Steve's Skype addy in the forum somewhere.  I already have Skype set up so I don't use the thread anymore to find it.

Hope you can make it.

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

Have you guys considered something other than skype? I used to use webcam chats to keep in touch with a group of friends. You don't need a webcam btw, headset so you can speak will do just fine.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Zombie210 wrote:

Have you guys considered something other than skype? I used to use webcam chats to keep in touch with a group of friends. You don't need a webcam btw, headset so you can speak will do just fine.

Ed -

Skype is in our comfort zone right now - it took us a while to figure it out, but we have it running smoothly.

I'm not sure if Steve tried anything else out, but Skype works well enough for us. 

It would be great if you could make it to the session tonight, otherwise we'll be doing it again Sunday at 9:00 PM EST.

LifeisGood's picture
LifeisGood

I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to put a lot of the things into action. I am now watching the entire crash course on DVD for the 2nd time. I remember when I first watched it, my heart would pound every time something shocked me but now I seem disesitized by all of these simply because it is in my face daily and I guess you can say... I am at 100% acceptance. My signature says it all.

Will from NY

cat233's picture
cat233

There are more Lowesville thoughts on this thread, The Definitive Lowesville Seminar Thread.

www.PeakProsperity.com/forum/definitive-lowesville-seminar-thread/17632

Cat

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

Dogs, Damnit I didn`t read this until tuesday, lol.

Let meknow next time plz. :)

that1guy's picture
that1guy
Dogs_In_A_Pile wrote:

Sager -

If you get this before 9:00 PM EST, we are going to have a "Two Beers With Steve Skype Session" tonight and talk about Lowesville.  I think we are going to have three attendees, maybe more.  You'll have to track down Steve's Skype addy in the forum somewhere.  I already have Skype set up so I don't use the thread anymore to find it.

Hope you can make it.

hey dogs,

How often do you guys meet up? Is it always at 9pm EST? I'm assuming all on a skype conference room....I'm new to skype, but like it so far. Hopefully it happens on weekends too (I am stationed in Enlgand)...

Anyway, let me know,

Thanks,

Mike

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
that1guy wrote:

hey dogs,

How often do you guys meet up? Is it always at 9pm EST? I'm assuming all on a skype conference room....I'm new to skype, but like it so far. Hopefully it happens on weekends too (I am stationed in Enlgand)...

Mike -

We meet up every Sunday at 9 PM EST pretty regularly.  On occasion we'll do a "special" night if Steve has arranged a guest that can't make it on Sundays.  You'd be burning it late to be there, but it would be great to have you join in.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

[clearly gonna have to investimagate this "Skype" thing and get on board...]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments