Small investments apparently add up

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
paula76's picture
paula76
Small investments apparently add up

Hello, I'm a mother of 3 and have doing some amount of small scale investing that has paid off so far so good. I want to increase both my investment size as well as the number of companies I am involved with just for safety. Liquiditygiants I know gives like 4.6% which isn't bad but their approval process is too stringent and only a few people get in. I know of ameritrade and so far I've bought 2 small companies. Can anyone give me some help with one, another place that I can add to my list of companies who provide shareholders with proper options or even a list of businesses for sale that can provide me with adequate business feedback for purchase? Thanks all.

patrica5's picture
patrica5
Re: Small investments apparently add up

well paula if you know exactly what u lookin 4 then you may just try forex they can help you in getting another company to invest in

paula76's picture
paula76

ok i will try them but in the mean time does anyone have any more suggestions tht they are willing to share?

Johnson's picture
Johnson

Paula:  I went to Liquidity Giants website and to be frank, it did not say much on the surface.  I do hope you have investigated them thoroughly.  Unless you are skilled in this arena, I would strongly encourage you to work with someone who you have complete confidence and trust.  I realize that this sounds almost trite, but many investment people are not of the world view as CM and others on this site.

Good luck!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments