The Silver Rush Is On .. Ted Butler

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tom.'s picture
tom.
The Silver Rush Is On .. Ted Butler

The Silver Rush Is On

Excerpt:

Compared to silver, the surge in investment demand for gold seems tame. based upon the facts. The price of gold is currently more than 80 times the price of silver, one of the biggest differences in history. Secondly, since there is 4 to 5 times more gold in the world than silver (4 to 5 billion gold ounces vs. 1 billion silver ounces), that means that the total dollar value of all the gold in the world is worth 300 to 400 times more than all the silver in the world (80 times 4 or 5). The value of all the gold in the world is $4 trillion (4000 billion). The value of all the silver is $10 billion.

Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
Re: The Silver Rush Is On .. posts deleted?
This page had at least 25 posts. What happened?
switters's picture
switters
Re: The Silver Rush Is On .. posts deleted?

Hewittr,

I made the same mistake.  This is actually a new post of a new article by Ted Butler.  The other one is called "Ted Butler - Masters of the Universe" or something like that.  It's in the forum.

jrf29's picture
jrf29
Re: The Silver Rush Is On .. Ted Butler
The silver rush has been on with Ted Butler for the last 25 years.  He's a permabull, who is perpetually breathlessly predicting that silver is about to explode in price any minute now.  One of these decades, he will be right if only through sheer persistence.
Ray Hewitt's picture
Ray Hewitt
Re: The Silver Rush Is On .. Ted Butler

JRF29

If you had been reading Butler, you would have been well stocked by now. Butler had been warning of supply shortages, and now it has come. LOL if you want to buy now.

As for  myself, I started accumulating silver before I heard of Butler. I was certain the Federales would destroy the dollar then and now and I'm more certain they'll destroy the dollar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments