Silver Buying Mistakes

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lbart09's picture
Lbart09
Silver Buying Mistakes

First, I want to say that I take seriously publishing something on the internet which could possibly harm a company's reputation.  So, I'll stick to the facts.  I purchased 500 oz. of silver bullion from The Tulving Company after what I considered due diligence.  When I opened my UPS box, intact, I saw for the first time in my life a Silver Eagle Monster Box (having just learned what these boxes are called today during internet research).  The box was "sealed" with two pieces of strapping tape, not the US Mint tape covering each side as is shown in some pictures.  There was a tape total in the box, with a stamp and two signatures.  The tape indicated 25 boxes of 20 1-oz silver pieces.  I opened a few of the smaller boxes and counted and then got caught up in a housing close and bank wire transaction.  When my husband came home a few hours later and noted there was an entire box of 20 coins missing, there being only 24 instead of the 25 boxes.

I had not left the house nor had any other person entered the home the entire day.  I called Tulving, spoke with I suppose the principal, Mr. Hannes, who told me the problem was with the US Mint, as Tulving never opened the box.  I called the US Mint who told me to call back the seller and get their contact person with the mint.  Hannes told me he would not give me the name of his intermediary and hung up on me.  He repeatedly said that in his 20 or 30 years in business this had never happened, that a box was shorted.  I believe him.  I don't think he would want negative things said about his company on the internet over the small amount of $400 worth of silver.  His explanation was that I misplaced the box.

This leaves me two scenarios:  1)  my 54-year-old memory has deteriorated to the point that I don't know what I did with $380 worth of silver; or 2) through my ignorance and/or naiveté, I've just been ripped off.   I live in a rural area and did not leave my house nor do any outside chores after opening the box, except for milking my goats at the usual time.  I have searched my small house and the dairy barn and do not believe that small box silver is here now or ever arrived here.  I promise to post immediately and apologize to the Tulving Company if the silver does in fact turn up.

And I admit whole-heartedly that my lack of experience and ignorance is responsible for this situation which could have been avoided with better care on my part, even if my theory that the box was sent "lite" is correct.

My theory is that someone along the line lifted a small box out of the big box.  Where this might not have been worth the risk two years ago, the price makes it worth the risk now.  The box was not directly from the US Mint, although it could probably be traced back, but that is impossible without the help from the seller, who understandably thinks I may be trying to take advantage of him.  And to Mr. Hannes, he can't say he's never heard of this happening any longer.

My recommendations now, and lessons learned are:  Buy only in physical locations and open and count the coins with the seller.  If you must buy on-line, weigh the entire box before signing for it with the delivery company.  Do not accept the box if the weight is incorrect.  And discuss with the seller what will happen exactly if there is any discrepancy and what assistance you will get.

Lbart09's picture
Lbart09
Re: Silver Buying Mistakes

UPDATE

Since posting, Mr. Hannes and I have been in contact  by e-mail and I have sent him pictures of the silver involved and more information.  He is investigating the matter and I have no doubt will correct the situation.  The Tulving Company has a good reputation and his correspondence with me this morning confirms my trust in ordering from Tulving was well-founded.

I will be more careful in the future about receiving bullion and now have a better idea of what to look for.  However, any issues with The Tulving Company have been resolved to my complete satisfaction.

jpitre's picture
jpitre

Lbart09

Could be worth checking the shipping weight as recorded by UPS to see it it appear light

Jim

Lbart09's picture
Lbart09

First, let me say that Tulving Company is paying me for the mistake; there is no investigation. 

On the UPS box the weight of 42 pounds was listed; the box was 20 oz short of that when my husband and I got around to weighing it, after we realized it was short.  When I said in my post to weigh it before signing for it, that's what I meant.  I knew how much the box should weigh based on the purchase, from what the agent at Tulving had told me and the weight on the UPS label.  If I buy bullion again by mail, I'll have my scale ready when the UPS driver pulls up and not sign for it if the weight doesn't match.

Of course, that would only be a preliminary check but if I had done that, I would at least been aware that something was amiss before I opened the box if I had decided to go ahead and sign for it.  20/20  I will also next time photograph the box before removing any tape or seal.

And none of this would probably do any good if the seller is not reputable and won't correct any issues.  Fortunately, Tulving will work with the buyer.

DmaxSilver's picture
DmaxSilver

I'm not surprised that Tulving is working with you, they are an excellent company and the prices are very good. 

ao's picture
ao
This complaint is from 1992 but may be noteworthy.

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Telemarketing/Outbound/Major/Investments/rare_items.htm

CALIFORNIA COIN DEALER AGREES TO SETTLE - 06/92

Hannes Tulving, Jr., president of Hannes Tulving Rare Coin Investments, Inc., a California retail marketer of numismatic coins, has agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that he created and maintained an artificial coin market to induce the purchase of coins at inflated prices.

Under the proposed settlement filed in federal court, Tulving would be prohibited from misrepresenting, among other things, the degree of risk or any other fact material to a consumer's decision to purchase any investment offering. The order also imposes a monetary judgment, which will be partially satisfied by the payment of $260,000 over a five-year period.

In August 1990, the FTC filed a complaint against Tulving and his company, Hannes Tulving Rare Coin Investments, Inc., of Newport Beach, alleging that they misrepresented the degree of risk and appreciation of their coins, falsely represented that the figures published in their coin price guide reflected the actual wholesale market price of their coins and that their customers' portfolio updates reflected the current value of the customers' coins; and that they failed to maintain a reserve of funds to enable them to honor their buy-back guarantee. The case against the corporate defendant, Hannes Tulving Rare Coin Investments, Inc., is still pending.

Under the terms of the proposed consent order settling the charges against Hannes Tulving, Jr., he would be prohibited from, among other things, falsely representing that his coins are an excellent, low-risk investment or that they have consistently appreciated in value; that portfolio updates given to customers reflect the current value of their coins; and that the prices he charged for his coins were at or near the prevailing market price.

He also would be prohibited from falsely representing the profitability of any investment offering, the services he offers in connection with such an offering, or the earnings of any of his customers.

Further, the proposed order would prohibit Tulving from falsely representing that he has a reserve of funds sufficient to honor any buy-back guarantee for a substantial number of customers, if he offers such a guarantee; misrepresenting any other fact material to consumers' decisions to purchase any investment from him; and from representing that the FTC endorses or approves his activities. Misrepresenting the terms of the settlement also would be prohibited.

The proposed settlement would further require Tulving to place a written notice on all coin-related promotional material to alert consumers to the risk of investing in rare coins. If he offers a buy-back option, he also would be required to disclose clearly and conspicuously the following notice on all promotional material:

"BUY-BACK OF COINS: We cannot guarantee that, when you desire to liquidate your coins, we will be able to repurchase them from you. Moreover, if we are unable to repurchase your coins and you are forced to sell them to another dealer at the current wholesale price, you will probably receive much less for the coins than what you paid for them."

Defendant Tulving has agreed to the imposition of a $10 million judgment. In light of his recent filing for bankruptcy and the absence of security, however, the Commission cannot be assured that it will collect the full judgment. The $10 million judgment against him would be non-dischargeable in bankruptcy -- that is, he still would owe it. Under the settlement, Tulving would pay $50,000 within 14 days of the entry of the court order, $210,000 over five years, and the remainder at the end of the five years.

The Commission vote to file the consent order was 4-1, with Commissioner Deborah K. Owen dissenting. Owen stated, "I find no financial justification for reducing the defendant's required monthly payments from $5,000 to $2,500 after two years. More- over, I disagree with imposing, on paper, a monetary judgment that may be 'empty' in practice. Such an empty judgment is a departure from recent practice, and could give the impression that the Commission's monetary judgments are illusory."

Lbart09's picture
Lbart09
Re: This complaint is from 1992 but may be noteworthy.

Interesting article.  I never found it during my extensive search on the internet for any complaints about Tulving. 

Appears though that the company has learned its lessons and in my case, anyway, took care of the issues I had quickly.  I think in my case there was quite a bit of ignorance on my part that caused miscommunication with Tulving after the purchase, but he is paying me for a mistake they did make.

I will purchase from Tulving again in the future.

Sovereign American's picture
Sovereign American
CALIFORNIA COIN DEALER AGREES TO SETTLE - 06/92

I'm confused by the Judgment. If 48STAT112 states all obligations must be discharged dollar for dollar with the use of Federal Reserve notes; and the judgment states the defendant cannot discharge said judgment; then how would pay the fine, if the demanding of a "payment" is against this Act of Congress?

As per 26USC165(g) all "notes" inclduing Federal Reserve notes are worthless securities which are used to "discharge" a debt pursuent 48STAT112; then how does one pay a fine when the judgment denies the defendent the ability to "discharge" his debt?

hok777's picture
hok777
Tulving Company

Last week I placed a order for 1,000 silver oz. from the Tulving Company. I requested a confirmation of the order that was suppose to have been mailed out last week. Called today and Karen stated that she would E-mail out today however, the send button on her computer was having problems. However, she would mail out, once again ? the delivery confirmation of my order. I asked when would I recieve the order and she said she could not be pinned down in they were very behind and with the holidays upcoming may be in December sometime. Has anyone ever dealt with this company ? I have a friend who said  was a good company to do business with. I would appreciate your response.

TechGuy's picture
TechGuy
Re: Tulving Company

Yes, I have order from them several times and will in the future when I see a good buying opportunity. They have alwasy delivered and I never had any issues. I believe in all instances the shipped within a few days the check cleared. My advice is to speak to a manager. Perhaps the person you are dealing with this new or not up to par.

ruby's picture
ruby
Tulving co.

I have made many orders in the past with Tulving and the service has always been good. On November 15th 2013,  I placed an order for a box of 2013 Eagles scheduled for delivery the week of December 2ed 2013.  A week later I called to verify delivery.  Let's just say that the experience was not the same company i had done business with in the past.  It felt like I was talking to a bunch of crooks and swindlers.  Go to http://golddealerreviews.com/reviews/gold-dealers/3-tulving    it will make your heart stop.  So many people are getting the same run-around.   I have yet to receive my order and no one from Tulving will tell me anything.  I am in the process of taking legal action.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TULVING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robbie's picture
robbie
If not Tulving, who?

It's unfortunate that Tulving has had such a deluge of negative reviews as of late. They used to have the lowest cost on high volume metal orders. With the dependability of Tulving now in question, who holds the title for lowest cost dependable merchant for higher volume orders?

Jim H's picture
Jim H
alternatives to Tulving

I have never had a bad experience with Gainesville coins.  Another site that I have looked at but not bought from is Texas Precious Metals;  https://www.texmetals.com/     They have a policy that they will only sell that which they have in stock.. i.e. you cannot order something that is "expected" into their stock by a certain date forward. They promise 3-day shipping.  This is pretty unique in the industry.  During the Spring Silver smash their website was a bellweather for me to see whether there was in fact stock available for sale or not... at times the shelves were totally bare.  

I bought my first PM's from Tulving years ago... sorry to see him imploding like this. 

Grover's picture
Grover
Comparing Prices

thebrewer posted some links in the Gold & Silver Group a few weeks back here: http://www.peakprosperity.com/discussion/83796/quick-reference-pm-prices (hat tip to thebrewer for finding this!)

If you want to go directly to the site, here's the link: https://comparesilverprices.com/

The site gives you a comparison of many popular silver products from several dealers and lets you see who has the lowest premium. Some of the dealers with higher premiums listed will offer discounts for quantity ... so don't just go automatically with the lowest price. It doesn't include a "user rating" to indicate where problems have been encountered. You'll still need to do your due diligence. The gold dealer's review site that ruby posted above should give you an indicator of where past problems have arisen. That should help.

I've dealt with Apmex in the past and have always gotten what I ordered. One order was delayed for several weeks while they were locating product. They could have kept me informed better during the delay, but they did deliver exactly what I ordered. I will deal with them again in the future as long as their premium is within reason. (I might pay an extra 20 cents for an Eagle, but certainly not a dollar more.)

I've noticed that coin premiums have been increasing of late. That indicates to me that supplies are getting tight. More people are interested in buying than selling at these "spot" prices. The same phenomenon occurred earlier this year when prices were plummeting. As spot prices stabilized, the premiums decreased.

The spot price dropping feels different to me this time. In April and June, the price drops were viewed more as a buying opportunity. Now, I hear of folks worrying that the bull is over and they've missed their opportunity to sell at a profit. Gold is sitting just above June's low price. The manipulators would love to drive the price lower and trigger more stop loss selling. Year end trading volumes are diminished, so this would be the cheapest time of year to accomplish this.

If gold drops, it will drag silver with it. If so, I expect silver premiums and delivery times to increase. At that point, trust in the dealer will carry much more weight with me. I don't want to gnaw my finger nails while I wait for a package. I work with too much compost to make that thought appealing.

Grover

monet's picture
monet
Tulving is BAD NEWS

In the past I bought several products successfully from Tulving but after my last two experiences I will never do business with them again. I bought a bag of silver Franklin half dollars that had a number of slugs and unknown coins in it. When I spoke to Hannes about it, he insulted me and refused to rectify the shortage. Thinking this was an anomaly, I ordered another product a couple of months later and it took almost 8 weeks to get the 'overnight' delivery. My phone calls were routed to Karen who usually did not pick up, and when she did answer she repeatedly gave excuses that did not seem believable. I then called after hours to speak with Hannes who was dismissive and told me to call Karen. After I threatened legal action I finally got the product, but I strongly caution against this company.

personalliberty's picture
personalliberty
Tulving, 20 Gld Maples, ordered Dec 20, 2013. No Delivery yet

I have done business successfully with Hannes Tulving in the past.  However, I recently (Dec 20, 2013) placed an order for 20 Gold Maples that his website said was in stock.  They received my wire for $24k+ and sent me the invoice on 20 December.  It's Wed, Jan 22d, 2014 and I still have no ship date.  I have called 4 times in the past 3 weeks to check the order and they keep telling me they are behind in shipping and that next week it will go out.  Same story over and over.  Protocol at Tulving is to call their number and ask for Karen - who handles shipping.  She can only tell you if your product is going to ship and the date, is shipped or she doesn't know when it will ship.  I ask if there is a shortage - she doesn't know.  I ask if they actually have the product - she doesn't know.  I ask if they will ship my order in 2 or 3 or 4 days, etc - she doesn't know.

I am very nervous at this point.  They are very competitive on price but there is a lot of (my) money at stake if they don't deliver.  I will keep an open mind but am sweating.

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
That's not good...
personalliberty wrote:

I have done business successfully with Hannes Tulving in the past.  However, I recently (Dec 20, 2013) placed an order for 20 Gold Maples that his website said was in stock.  They received my wire for $24k+ and sent me the invoice on 20 December.  It's Wed, Jan 22d, 2014 and I still have no ship date.  I have called 4 times in the past 3 weeks to check the order and they keep telling me they are behind in shipping and that next week it will go out.  Same story over and over.  Protocol at Tulving is to call their number and ask for Karen - who handles shipping.  She can only tell you if your product is going to ship and the date, is shipped or she doesn't know when it will ship.  I ask if there is a shortage - she doesn't know.  I ask if they actually have the product - she doesn't know.  I ask if they will ship my order in 2 or 3 or 4 days, etc - she doesn't know.

I am very nervous at this point.  They are very competitive on price but there is a lot of (my) money at stake if they don't deliver.  I will keep an open mind but am sweating.

I used Hannes many times over the years and never experienced anything like that...

Thank you for the update (and warning).  Something seems off there.

Best,
Chris M.

Denny Johnson's picture
Denny Johnson
Current Tulving Bad News

I've bought from Tulving on two occasions, the first time a very satisfactory experience. The last time, about 15 months ago, was uncomfortable due to delay and communication credibility suspicions.

http://about.ag/tulving.htm

Hannes Tulving, Jr., owner of The Tulving Company, currently has outstanding orders estimated at at much as $300,000,000 (but in reality likely much lower). It appears that he currently is only able to ship out about $1M of orders per week, presumably using money from new orders. We believe that he has taken over $500,000,000 of orders illegally (knowing they would not be delivered within 30 days, violating the FTC Mail Order Rule, CA law, and his FTC consent decree) since April, 2013.

The 300+ complaints we have tracked are all the same: people order, they call to check on the order, are given the run-around (they have an 'unusually high volume of orders', shipping limits, etc.), and never get their order. We have not heard of a single person ordering from Tulving since April, 2013 who has received their order in less than 30 days.

Admin - you may want to edit http://www.peakprosperity.com/where-to-buy-gold-and-silver

personalliberty
UPDATE: Tulving no delivery since Dec 20, 2013

UDATE : It's now January 30th.  Called Tulving today and they still say that my order is not on "the list" to ship this week.  They cannot tell me when it will ship.  Thank you to Danny for sending me a link to some complaints about Tulving.  I will NEVER order from Tulving again.

personalliberty wrote:

personalliberty
Thank you very much Denny.  I

Thank you very much Denny.  I made a BBB complaint against Tulving after reading your email.  Thanks again - very helpful.  :-)

Denny Johnson wrote:

I've bought from Tulving on two occasions, the first time a very satisfactory experience. The last time, about 15 months ago, was uncomfortable due to delay and communication credibility suspicions.

Hannes Tulving, Jr., owner of The Tulving Company, currently has outstanding orders estimated at at much as $300,000,000 (but in reality likely much lower). It appears that he currently is only able to ship out about $1M of orders per week, presumably using money from new orders. We believe that he has taken over $500,000,000 of orders illegally (knowing they would not be delivered within 30 days, violating the FTC Mail Order Rule, CA law, and his FTC consent decree) since April, 2013.

The 300+ complaints we have tracked are all the same: people order, they call to check on the order, are given the run-around (they have an 'unusually high volume of orders', shipping limits, etc.), and never get their order. We have not heard of a single person ordering from Tulving since April, 2013 who has received their order in less than 30 days.

Admin - you may want to edit http://www.peakprosperity.com/where-to-buy-gold-and-silver

ftealjr's picture
ftealjr
Tulving Non-Delivery

My son ordered a "monster box" of silver eagles on Nov 11 from Tulving for about $11,000.  They were to be delivered to our home in Maryland.  As of this date there has been no delivery and Karen gives me no information except to say that "they will eventually come".  I have called her repeatedly over the past 3 months.

Chris, please take Tulving off your list of "Good Vendors to Consider" for the purchase of gold and silver.  I have also purchased very significant amounts of product from him over the years and had no problem but something is badly wrong there at this point.

personalliberty
UPDATE: It's now Feb 26 and NO DELIVERY : AVOID TULVING - CROOK!

It is now February 26th and I Tulving still has no information on my 20 oz's of gold that I purchased.  There is  an abundance of bad press about Tulving on this exact issue from several sources : The Better Business Beaureau, Mike Maloney's site goldsilver.com 

I will be calling Tulving this morning for the 20th time to get some info.  My next step is to reopen my case at the BBB, call the FTC and the Orange County district attorney's office.

Feb 2014 goldsilver.com article on the Tulving (alleged) Scam: 

http://goldsilver.com/article/alleged-gold-and-silver-scams-abound/?utm_...

personalliberty
I am having same issue with Tulving

Hello ftealjr -

I also live in MD and am having the same issue with Tulving.  I have over $24k in gold I'm waiting for since December 20th, 2013.  I am calling them again this morning to be lied to again.  I guess Tulving's crooked operation has gone mainstream according to goldsilver.com :

http://goldsilver.com/article/alleged-gold-and-silver-scams-abound/?utm_...

Also this website is documenting the issues at Tulving : 

my next step is to go back to the BBB and reopen my existing case.  You might want to start with a complaint to the BBB just to get it on record.

Where/How to Complain:

First, open a complaint with either the BBB or BCA (see below). You've got a decent chance of getting your order within 2-3 weeks that way. Then, complain to the other organizations to help end this as quickly as possible.

BBB orBCA Your first stop is one of these two (BBB: click "File a Complaint against The Tulving Company Inc", BCA: click "File Complaint". So far, Hannes Tulving has been shipping out orders complained through BBB/BCA within 2-3 weeks.
IC3 IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center), run by the FBI and NW3C.
FTC Click on "Internet Services, Online Shopping, or Computers", then "Online Shopping" then "I never received merchandise.". The FTC went after Hannes Tulving in the early 1990s and fined him.
CA Dept. of Business Oversight These are the guys that go after bullion dealers that do not deliver within 28 days, which is illegal in California (Section 29520).
CA Attorney General The California Attorney General may get involved if they receive enough complaints.
Orange County District Attorney You need to sign and mail in the form.
CFTC The Dodd-Frank Act authorizes the CFTC to investigate matters that involve bullion purchased not delivered within 28 days.
USPS The FTC says that the USPS sometimes investigates issues like this. However, this would likely not apply if you ordered silver (which he usually ships UPS).
Newport Beach Police Department Apparently refers people to Costa Mesa police department. You could go through your local police department, if desired.
Costa Mesa Police Department Apparently refers people to the Orange County DA's office (see above).
Private Attorney Some people have had luck with a private attorney. Before filing a lawsuit, however, be aware that by the time a lawsuit is finished, Tulving could be out of business with no assets. Filing a lawsuit would likely best be used as leverage for negotiation. You may have quicker action from the BBB/BCA.

thc0655's picture
thc0655
Texas Precious Metals

Texas Precious Metals is one of the very few companies who won't advertise a product for sale if they don't have it in stock ready to ship in 48 hours. They never have delays. They're my 1st choice if I'm not buying from my small local dealer.

TechGuy's picture
TechGuy
Did you try requesting your

Did you try requesting your money back? Sorry for your trouble, I had no issues when I ordered from Tulving about 5 years ago. It would be a shame if they are no longer trustworthy.

If they don't give your money back, asked for a detailed explaination in "writing" why they can't return your money or ship you your order and a date when they can either return your money or ship your order, and have them sign it (preferably a manager or executive of the company) Once you have something in writing and the deadline passes you have documentation to seek legal action.

Call them every day and ask about the status of your order. Perhaps the anonyance of getting daily calls is enough to get your money back. You don't want to make it easy for them to ignore you!

ftealjr's picture
ftealjr
Tulving Update

Thanks personalliberty for your suggestions. My son has filed a complaint with the Orange Co. District Attorney and will see if anything comes of that.  Staff at Tulving just hang up the phone now when he calls.

He asked for his money back at one point but they just say they will not do that.

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Re: Tulving Update
ftealjr wrote:

Thanks personalliberty for your suggestions. My son has filed a complaint with the Orange Co. District Attorney and will see if anything comes of that.  Staff at Tulving just hang up the phone now when he calls.

He asked for his money back at one point but they just say they will not do that.

I feel awful for your experiences with Tulving.  I ordered quite a lot from him between 2003 and 2008.  These troubles sound bad and we've removed Tulving from our recommended lists.

I certainly hope your shipments happen and that you receive your product.  Taking money while knowingly having an  inability to meet the order while using those funds to meet a prior order is not a bankruptcy matter, but overt fraud, and so he's potentially facing serious criminal charges if that's what's happening here.

Again, so sorry for your troubles.

personalliberty
Tulving doesnt even answer phone as of 3 March 2014 : BANKRUPT?

recent news online at   about.ag   (that is the website online - type exactly as displayed)

personalliberty
Tulving BANKRUPT and possible FRAUD

Tulving Company isn't even picking up the phone as of 3 March 2014.... I hear you on the FRAUD vs. Bankruptcy.  I'm contacting lawyers in hope I can recover my funds.  Thanks Chris.

from the website    "  about.ag  "

The Tulving Company is Out of Business

March 3, 2014 3:45PM

As we predicted/requested on Friday, The Tulving Company has gone out of business, as of Monday morning. They are no longer answering their phones, and we have confirmed that they have ceased operations.

Many people are in denial about this; unfortunately, it is true. Their website won't be shut down until they think to do so or it expires. Their phones will after a certain number of rings go to the default "E-mail us to place an order" message. But there is no way to place an order, they are dismantling the company.

This page will be updated as more information comes in.

There is a lot of information on our old page about The Tulving Company.

We hope to update this page with information about what will happen next. At this point, our best guess is that The Tulving Company will file for bankruptcy. Unfortunately, we believe that there will be little in the way of available assets with which to compensate those whose orders were not fulfilled.

KugsCheese's picture
KugsCheese
Re: Tulving

Too much Rehypothecation cut off Tulving's air supply?

KugsCheese's picture
KugsCheese
Re: Tulving Update

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/5076/tulving-warning

Looks like problems were on the front burner back in September 2013.  Plus this guy did a wash and rinse in the 90's.   How are PM vendors qualified for the "Recommended List"?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments