Should I stay or should I go now?

60 posts / 0 new
Last post
DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it [could be] double, So come on and let me know!  :)

I am seriously considering selling our current Massachusetts home and renting in-town for the next three years while my daughter finishes high school.  My reasons for this can be found in many of the posts in the various forums on this site, but basically it's because I don't trust the economy to recover and fear that things will be significantly worse in three years.  We plan to move in three years anyway to get into a more sustainable community and life style, and to significantly reduce our debt by moving to a more affordable community and down-sizing.  I also have my fears about making the wrong decision and putting my family through unnecessary upheaval.  So far my wife is with me, though mostly because she trusts me, and not because she has the same collapse fears that I have.

So my question for the all of you that read this post is: Do you agree with my thoughts about moving and renting now, as opposed to staying put for three years and moving then?  If you were in a situation of living with a high mortgage and high taxes in an faltering economy, would you do this, or would you want to wait and see?  I can guess what most people on this site might do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts behind your decision.  I'd also like to hear from others who have done this, or not done this for a particular reason.

Thanks in advance!

Dean

Septimus's picture
Septimus
Re: Should I stay or should I go now?

I would do it. We plan on selling our home (putting it on the market by September I hope). We are in area that should still sell. Then we will not have the mortgage hanging over our heads - no telling where that could lead in a few years as things get worse...

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

We had a broker/friend take a look at our house and she said that it was sized in the "sweet spot" for our town in this market.  It has 4 bedrooms, but is not a McMansion, so it has a lot of appeal to those upsizing and downsizing.  I hope that's true.

V's picture
V

I have no idea whether you should stay or go. What I do know is that your most valuable " possession" is your family. Whatever happens they will always be your family. I would suggest that you really communicate with them on what you perceive and educate them. I would not make a move and have your wife trust you without it being a 100% each side decision. A family is a partnership first and foremost. The most important assets you will have are not a house , gold, guns, or a garden it will be the love and support of your family.

All the best Dean

V

fandango's picture
fandango

Totally agree with V. 

You stated "So far my wife is with me, though mostly because she trusts me, and not because she has the same collapse fears that I have."

Has your wife looked at CM's crash course?  Ask your wife to read the forums.  Bottom line:  you have to live with her and not with any of us....

good luck with you and your wife's decision. 

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

It will definitely be a joint decision, but you're right, I need to get my wife fully on board.  I'll start with the 45 minute version of the Crash Course tonight. Thanks.

ao's picture
ao

Dean,

I think you're wise in considering this step.  My wife has never seen the CC but she is totally onboard and trusts me in the wisdom of my decisions, especially since almost everything I've talked about has come to pass.  If she doubts something I'm planning to do, I certainly listen to her because that woman's intuition can be very valuable and is usually dead on.  It sounds like your situation is similar.  I would have a family meeting and lay out all the pros and cons and get everyone's thoughts and feelings on the subject before acting.

Selling and renting is a hard thing to do psychologically for many obvious reasons.  I have not done this but only because I'm not carrying a significant mortgage (and have funds put aside to pay off the mortgage if and when I so chose), my taxes are low and unlikely to rise a great deal in the near future, and my neighborhood is close to ideal in many ways.  One disadvantage I can see to not having your own home is not having a plot of land to grow things on and not necessarily having the most secure place to store your prep supplies.  Another is less security in terms of protection from eviction or rent increases.  For example, if your landlord is foreclosed upon, you may be forced out of the property regardless of how good a tenant you are or even an ability and willingness to pay a higher rent.

Are you thinking of a house or an apartment?  I would think it would be hard to step down to an apartment after living in a house for reasons of space, storage, and especially privacy (I hated noisy neighbors as an apartment dweller).

Depending upon how good you are with the numbers, you may want to talk to your accountant about the issue as well.

I think the next 2-3 years will be the worst and the next 5 years will definitely not be good so I think your timing is right.  I'd grab that equity value while you still can. 

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

Thanks for the input ao.  Your family meeting is a good idea.  I also made plans with my wife to watch the short crash course tonight (I'd prefer to show her the long version, but I'd be happy with the short). We are currently looking at single family homes to rent as well as condos.  The advantage of one condo we are looking at is it's within a very short walking distance to commuter rail, a super market, post office and other things like restaurants. It's in a different town, but it's still in the same school district for my daughter.  It's small and will mean storing more stuff, but it might be worth it for the convenience of not needing a car much, and will save us on rent.  We are looking to buy a home or even better a good sized piece of land where we can build an energy efficient solar home in the near future.

Dean

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

We made "the big move" years before the CC was ever thought of...  I saw this coming a long long time ago.  My wife too is on board.  We too decided to stay "in the big smoke" so as to allow our twins to finish high school without disruption.  In retrospect, we now both agree this was a bad mistake, we should've moved as soon as we realised we had to.

It takes years to settle into this survival lifestyle, and you don't have time I believe.  We were lucky we made our move before the real estate bubble really took off, and we now have a near perfect set up (nothing's ever perfect or even comes close to it), but had we not moved when we did, things could've been way different......  maybe we might not even have had suficient funds to do it and stay out of debt.

My advice: you've decided TSWHTF, act on it now.  The future is full of unknown unknowns!

Mike

canpa's picture
canpa

Brief intro: medical professional, formerly from Massachusetts, now in Ontario.  Lurking as a subscriber here for a couple of years.  I appreciate all the good advice; the controversy (such that it is) is thankfully well-monitored and/or kept to CT forums so I stay on as a mostly silent but appreciative member.  

Sold my house in Fall 2007; paid off all debts at the time so now am renting and debt-free.  (Moved from US to Canada but that's another story- considering returning next year to be closer to family for both my partner and myself.  We'd like to buy a good place and get the garden started.)

Selling my house was a no-brainer at the time:  recently divorced then, I had the good fortune to see a live early version of the CC (called "the End of Money").  I'd been toying with selling already, the EoM nudged me over the tipping point.  Spoke with a realtor I knew and we just eased into it, spending several months cleaning, repairing, painting , etc.  House went on the market September 2007, got my buyer during that first week; closing in Nov 2007.  

I prefer not to live in an apartment, tho that is our current status.  I've been doing "practice" gardening on the little spot of land associated with our duplex, but it will never be MY garden, only just the one I currently tend.  Nice thing: washing machine broke down, so we just called the landlords!  They are decent human beings and I find that if I am willing to go further as a tenant, like make minor repairs/upgrades at no charge to them and shovel the snow,  (hey I'm a former homeowner, after all-- taking care of where I live is now 2nd nature) they have been willing to meet me and given me an extra room in the basement for combination sewing studio/storage space at no charge.  Landlords even gave us a bottle of wine for the holidays!  

deanrholden, you'll know if/when it's right to jump.  And after that, it's on to the next thing.  And then the next thing after that.  

Kind of like life.....Smile

Nacci's picture
Nacci
deanrholden wrote:

It will definitely be a joint decision, but you're right, I need to get my wife fully on board.  I'll start with the 45 minute version of the Crash Course tonight. Thanks.

This may or may not be the best course.  If your wife trusts you to make the hard decisions then make them.  Not all relationships require a "100% on each side" decision.  My wife is not interested in what we discuss here, she says that she trust me to make the hard decisions for our future so I do.  As far as selling your house now and renting I think that is the best possible move.  We own a second house, a cottage really, that I have been refinishing for years.  When it is finished we will sell our current home and move into it.  Good luck, Nacci.

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
Nacci wrote:
deanrholden wrote:

This may or may not be the best course.  If your wife trusts you to make the hard decisions then make them.  Not all relationships require a "100% on each side" decision.  My wife is not interested in what we discuss here, she says that she trust me to make the hard decisions for our future so I do.  As far as selling your house now and renting I think that is the best possible move.  We own a second house, a cottage really, that I have been refinishing for years.  When it is finished we will sell our current home and move into it.  Good luck, Nacci.

Thanks Nacci.  My wife sounds similar, though I did get her to watch the Crash Course tonight, and she found it interesting, and I think she knows better where I'm coming from now.  I think the CC is something that everyone can get something out of.  So far we are moving forward toward my ultimate goal.

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

Thanks canpa for coming out of "lurking" mode.  I appreciate the advice!

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

Thanks Damnthematrix, I do think TSWHTF, so I am starting to act!

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
deanrholden wrote:
Nacci wrote:
deanrholden wrote:

Thanks Nacci.  My wife sounds similar, though I did get her to watch the Crash Course tonight, and she found it interesting, and I think she knows better where I'm coming from now.  I think the CC is something that everyone can get something out of.  So far we are moving forward toward my ultimate goal.

My wife & I put our house on the market in April.  We have had just one buyer come look so far -- another one comes day after tomorrow.  There are, unfortunately, a lot of houses on the market here (New Paltz, NY) and that dilution of the buyer pool is obviously an issue for us.

The plan is to sell if we can and then rent for a period of time.  Having equity in (relatively) liquid form and the flexibility to make whatever move[s] seem wise would be a real boon.  Best laid plans, etc. -- so far we're not able to get to that place of liquidity/flexibility.  For more info about our macro plan, search this site w/"The Ol' Homestead" for my posts on the Community Building thread.  Suffice it to say that IMO if -- by mid 2011 or early 2012 -- one is not either already in place and actively pushing one's self-sufficiency forward or (less attractive but better than being stuck in a place/lifestyle that affords few options along the sufficiency path) armed with liquidity and flexibility to make moves on the self-sufficiency front regardless of [deteriorating] conditions in the economy, then it'll be too late to make any such moves.  Having said that, the last year+ have surprised me in terms of TPTB managing to keep the plates spinning.  They may surprise on an ongoing basis, which is fine as it buys time to prepare.

At some point not too far away, I believe things are going to seize up and where we are and what we've got in hand will be all we'll have with which to work. 

Welcome to the community, by the by.  [smile]

Viva -- Sager

NZSailor's picture
NZSailor

Hi Dean,

You've started a great discussion here. 

From a monetary standpoint I think it is the right move to sell the property and reduce debt as much as possible as soon as possible.  I think there will be a lot of pain as the economy continues to unwind and people wait too long to do what you are considering.  I also worry that there will be some tipping point that will happen quite suddenly to change perception so I fight the urge to "give it six months and see where the economy is at".  At some point it will be much harder to switch directions.

That being said I think the idea of giving up one's home is an emotional one and needs to be adequatly delt with by the whole family.  Like you, we try as a family to make joint decisions so that there is a minimum of recrimination when looking back on life decisions.  It is particularly hard now as the future could hold many different scenarios.  I live with a real duality of outlook these days.  My wife and I see adds for cruise ships and discuss the idea of a world cruise in ten years or so (one reality) while in on another plane we know that there may no such thing as a world cruise in ten years (another reality).

Another issue is what you want for your daughter.   We've got two 15 year olds who have a couple of more years of high school.  Life historically has been about keeping them motivated and grades up to let them get into a good university to study the careers they wish.  They are aware of the issues discussed on this site and around the dinner table but I haven't hammered it home that there may be far fewer career choices in the decades ahead than there are now.  I struggle a bit with letting them have their dreams based on the reality they've grown up with and preparing them for a potentially very different future.

Good luck with your decision... I will put this thread to my wife tonight for her reaction....

Cheers,  Chip

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Sager wrote:

At some point not too far away, I believe things are going to seize up and where we are and what we've got in hand will be all we'll have with which to work. 

That is the thought that keeps reocurring to me, too, Sager!

Deanholden, better a controlled change of your situation now, with minor disruptions to you and your family, than being forced to change, or even unable to change, your situation because of waiting too long!

Best of luck!

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Boy you are in a situation !  Would it be possible to sell and move asap  but let the daughter  drive back to  her school ?    You know we hate to give in to childish things but  this time in a young gals  life is so centered around her social activities .    Sit her down explain the situation and listen to her thoughts .  They do not really grasp the changes that are possible because they are basically  self centered . Some up for anything new some so social they would run away to get back to their friends .

Whole different story with  raising  boys .. they like the challenge of a new place  , they will like being a bigger fish in a littler pond .

We had no choice on our moving time table but I will tell you the place we chose to settle down in had its challenges .  The Boys really  LIKED the new girls in town . The girls really  HATED the new girls in town ..  coming  to steal their guys.   Our girls were military raised , used to moving and making friends instantaneously ... but a whole other world on the outside where even  the kids grandparent were best friends from birth .

If your daughter is ok with a move go as soon as you can sell the place .Maybe even homeschool and get in a group .  If she is not  ok with changing schools  move to a smaller place until she gets through it . ..  in the mean time be looking for your place and getting it ready .

Bottom line Sell the big place as soon as you can if you know it will be impossible to maintain and defend  .  A rental storage unit is fairly cheap until you find a safer place.  Do not get such a small place as you daughter may be back home after college if the trend continues as is .

Having your families trust is your biggest asset  for sure .

FM .

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Full Moon wrote:

Having your families trust is your biggest asset  for sure .

Concur.

TimesAwasting's picture
TimesAwasting

Sold the McMansion we lived in for the past 12 years and moved into a rental townhome (one-third the size) in the same school district (only moved about a mile)... hoping that our kids can graduate from their high school in 3 years, but we're willing to go sooner if circumstances require.

My thinking was I wanted to be liquid and mobile... I tried imagining what it would be like to sell my home in a market crash or during WWIII and decided I didn't want to attempt it. I want to be able to move to safer grounds without leaving my wealth and assets behind.

Life is just a bunch of choices... good luck with yours!!!

jumblies's picture
jumblies
deanrholden wrote:

So my question for the all of you that read this post is: Do you agree with my thoughts about moving and renting now, as opposed to staying put for three years and moving then?

My 2c is that I agree and have actually gone a step further. My wife and I are moving back to the UK and our house will be on the market within the next few weeks. I just hope we're not too late as there are already several properties in our area on the market.

Unfortunately we have no savings to speak of as everything was put into paying the mortgage, so we really need to sell before we can do anything else.

WARNING - make sure you have a plan with any capital you release after selling. No sense having money in the bank if they close the doors, or your money becomes worthless through inflation.

Our plans is to buy something out of town, but whilst we wanted to take advantage of a drop in prices (UK property is hideously expensive) once we've sold this also limits our time to get a place and do it up and learn to become sustainable (as much as possible). Tricky.

Exciting times ahead.

sorinvb's picture
sorinvb

"So far my wife is with me, though mostly because she trusts me, and not because she has the same collapse fears that I have."

Maybe you should eliminate fear before you will take any decision. 

If your wife is more optimistic than you, definitely you should talk with her in order to have a different opinion.  Otherwise you should read other forums with pro and cons opinions. 

Anyway it’s important to take a decision together with your wife but not necessarily if you trust your feelings (after you will eliminate fear).

Good luck.

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden

Another important aspect of our life right now that I didn't mention is that this fall we have two in college (one Junior at Boston University, one Freshman at University of Maryland), so not only do we have big mortgage debt, but big college expenses too.  If TSHTF too soon that may all have to change.  I have talked to my kids about how the next 20 years will be nothing like the last 20 years.  They seem to hear what I'm saying, but they can't comprehend it.  And even though we are doing our best to get them a good start on adult life, I'm sure somehow I will get the blame for either not being a better provider, or not preparing them well enough for the REAL future.  My daughter who will be a Freshman at UoM this fall has said to me something like "I know, I know things are going to be different, but every career path I've mentioned you've said may not work in the future".  I really don't know what to tell her.  I have told her to keep her eyes and ears open for alternate paths.  My son is an econ/communications dual major at BU, and this summer had an internship at the Fed.  I send him a lot stuff from the CM daily digest, but he is still much more optimistic than I am.  Maybe they are serving their special Kool-aid in the Fed cafeteria?

Doug's picture
Doug

deanrholden

I'm not too far behind you.  My daughter is going into her second year at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry and my son is going into his Senior year of HS.  They have both gone through the CC and we have had extensive dicussions about the next 20 years.  But, they live in that other universe of friends and peers who are completely oblivious.  They hear what I'm saying and even, to some extent, internalize it, but don't see much changing in the world they navigate on a daily basis.

Their college expenses are partially paid for now but coming up with the remaining costs will be a strain.  They are both working to save and pay their way.  I'm determined not to let them run up student debt up to their bachelor degrees.  After that they are on their own.  Since that is still a few years down the road, I'm hoping that we have a clearer picture of where the economy is going by then.

To me, the bottom line wrt the kids is that they know they can take refuge here if the worst happens.  The place is free and clear and a good place to grow gardens, harvest wood for heat and forage off the surrounding land.

As to your situation, my own approach would be to figure out which alternative over the next few years allows me to prepare best.  To me planting fruit trees, growing gardens, storing food and being able to set up alternative energy systems will give me the greatest peace of mind.  That requires me to be on my land and know that I don't have to make another move under possibly trying circumstances.

Doug

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

It is such a hard time for all of us that are raising children .  Just what do we do to encourage them ... it is their future and they have to pay for all the stupid mistakes made before them .     Each one of us has much weight on these decisions .

Our family chose the apprenticeship route to stay out of debt .   So far each of the Children that are of working age has had no problem getting and keeping a job ....  because they have a very good work ethic . They are kept when others have been let go.   But I also know it has a lot to do with how one gets along with the boss.   Each is in a job they that they are learning to be their own boss someday .  None have debt so they are a smidge more secure than most of the kids in their 20's  

Matching the Job to the person is tricky !  One of my sons is a carpenter ... He would die if stuck in an inside job .  He is learning every aspect of  construction including plumbing , cement , and electrical . He always gets called by little old ladies to come fix things because he is a little cheaper than the big guys  and no job is too small for him .

Another son is doing a $15 /h  job and a part time $9 an hour job  so he can afford to save money to go to school .    My husband thinks a kid will not appreciate school unless they pay for it them self .

I tell them they are not to good for any kind of honest work and to not be afraid to get dirty . This we ourselves teach by example .

We too have a small mortgage but this is our bug out place and we have room in case the kids need to come home or we have to take in one of our parents .   I have to say I figured out we were on a slippery slope  some years ago so we are really further down the road to being ready .  My husband chose a job he was qualified for that he thought might be the last to go.   Engineer on the Railroad .   What could possibly cut his job would be remote control ...    Not a dream job but he is grateful for it and if we have a peaceful place with less amount of stress to come home to he is willing to go do a not so rewarding job . in my opinion there is no for sure jobs .    Unless running a crematory  and I could not talk any of my kids into that one.

You have to do what your gut tells you  but getting rid of the debt will give you most peace .  Do not be too proud to down size .   We only need  shelter  for the basics ....   Sleep , eat , shower ...   When you move to a safer location  and become self reliant you do not spend so much time inside anyway .   To me  since you put the questions before us means you are ready to start the changing process .

BTW   ... anyone raising kids are darned if you do and darned if you don't  but it is worth every drop of blood ,sweat ,and tears .  There will be no better gift to them than to be debt free .

ok all this said ..  It is just my  opinion ... you have to weigh all the options for your  own family situation  .

You have much to think about  and it is not easy to go against what we have been taught and what our  friends are doing . This is a good place to come for a dose of reality and to keep on the right path especially   when you seam to be the only fish swimming against the flow .

We are  pulling for you .  

FM

LG's picture
LG

Sir,

Whether you stay or go is entirely your call. About 3 years ago I saw this problem coming. At the time my wife and I were both school administrators in remote Alaska. Needless to say, I did not want to be in remote Alaska when things shut down. We relocated to very rural Oklahoma and were fortunate enough to find 2 teaching positions and an acceptable piece of land close to relatives. Yes, it is hot here, but in a hot climate you can also grow things. A thought to be considered.

It takes years to set up a functioning homestead. What breed of goat? What breed of chicken? What trees do well? And so on.... Lots of losses from the above but also lots of successes.

It takes time to develop a functional solar power system, have water wells dug, research what type of pump, be it hand pump, 12V, or 120V. Remember water is critical. It costs lots of money and takes lots of time.

If you can't make the move now, I would recommend doing lots of research on relevant items.

Being an educator, I have seen many students come and go. Kids will adjust to a new school if it is not their senior year.

Investment advice? Lots of stored food, medical supplies, seeds and precious metals - primarily brass and lead. You can use brass and lead as a barter item and it allows you to reach out and touch someone.

Best of luck and may God be with you.

LG

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
lowellgarrett wrote:

Best of luck and may God be with you.

Thanks LG!

osb272646's picture
osb272646

There is a lot of talk in this thread about "getting out of Dodge".  A lot of posters say they've already left the city for their survival compounds.  Isn't there anybody that's sticking around in their neighborhoods and doing the community thing?  Seems to me that folks could band together to develop a sustainable, defensible community inside a larger community with a similar amount of legwork as would be required to get out into the boonies and set up shop.

Deanrholden - I am going to say something that won't be too popular on this thread.  Over the past 60 years, there have been many Armageddon scares.  The nuclear obliteration concerns of the 50's and 60's spawned backyard bombshelters.  The economic dislocations, stagflation and oil shocks of the 70's triggered a spate of books about the "coming economic collapse".   I recall imploring my wife to relocate our family to the boonies of south Georgia in 1979.  She is, by the way, very trusting in me, and also more optimistic than I.  Remember Y2K?  Even prominent ivy league economists were predicting economic collapse and chaos with that one.  Concern over system failure and survivalism have seen their ups and downs many times.  I often wonder whether the development of the internet makes it easier for those of us who want to go down this path to do so.  In the old days you had to plunk down hard earned money to read about impending doom and how to prepare for it.  Now it's free with the click of a mouse button.   It may be possible that dis-satisfaction with the current Administration and Congress is creating a feeling that it would be better to start over from scratch than to continue down the path these people are taking us. 

Having said all that, I want to add that downsizing and lifestyle simplification is a most wonderful thing.  If you can get out of your current house without taking a beating financially, and if you can get out of your house without causing undue hardship on your family, then you should carefully consider doing it.  As your kids leave the nest, you and your wife will not need as large a house anyway.  And if you like living in the country and living independently, then set up an action plan to get yourself there.  Don't do anything based on panic or fear. 

There are lots of things you can do right now to protect yourself and your family.  Read through these forums and the rest of this website.  Once you start taking some concrete steps you will be able to put a longer term action plan into place.   Myself, having the propensity to look at the darker side of things, I have always kept a rather high state of preparation for bad things to happen, whether we lived in a large city or in the countryside.  I play it lowkey even with my family and sometimes make a game of it.  But, I am very glad that years I did not put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak.

soulsurfersteph's picture
soulsurfersteph
osb272646 wrote:

There is a lot of talk in this thread about "getting out of Dodge".  A lot of posters say they've already left the city for their survival compounds.  Isn't there anybody that's sticking around in their neighborhoods and doing the community thing?  Seems to me that folks could band together to develop a sustainable, defensible community inside a larger community with a similar amount of legwork as would be required to get out into the boonies and set up shop.

There are active transition groups in Los Angeles along with many neighborhood bartering exchanges/time banks being set up in Los Angeles sub-communities. So yes, there are people in cities who are preparing and staying in the city. 

I am moving out of Los Angeles but not to a rural area, just to a smaller but still large city. Mostly I want to be gone from SoCal when the next big quake hits. :-)

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
Re: Should I stay or should I go now? Continued...

Notes from the real world...

So we made the first move and have put our house on the market, and are looking for rentals.  My wife watched the CC (short version) with me and understands where I am coming from, but is still skeptical that things are as bad some think, and that debt is good.  This morning she told me that a neighbor said “so I hear your husband is going crazy”.  Apparently my daughter told her we are moving. I don’t really know what my daughter said to my neighbor, but I can guess.  This is going to be difficult and stressful, and I feel like if the world doesn’t come crashing down in the next 6 months my name will be mud with my family anyway.  I still believe I’m doing the right thing.  I guess the pain I envision if we don’t act will be worse than this :)

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Isn't it amazing,that ,even with the  little leaked  in the media, some people are still  not getting it .   Make you think HuMM . Do they have to be personally without a job ,house , or food  to be effected ?   It always happens to someone else, poor guy  ... can't happen to me . Look at the poor starving children over there , their govt must really be corrupt .

I will pray that your neighbor has a friend who wants to buy your house before the big tax hike there.

Wait until you buy your family socks and underwear for Christmas  ... see what they tell the neighbors Embarassed

Oh my gosh a move would be a great time to sneak in food storage , when the family  or the nieghbors are  not looking. What would be a few more boxes in a storage unit !  

FM

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments