Shooting the messenger?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alex Szczech's picture
Alex Szczech
RubberRims's picture
RubberRims
Re: Shooting the messenger?

They are calling the case an infringement of freedom of speech. This may well be true unfortunately once you become an entity listened to by many. In this case the whole country. Even knowing the law and your rights that’s not going to save you in South Korea. Due process will keep this pore chap where the government want him, in a small confined space. A possible five years in prison for airing your thoughts on a blog, and If found guilty it will be for violating communications laws???

We all better stop what we are doing on Chris site now, have we read the terms and conditions...I would not wish to be locked away for inciting a global ressetion. I thought the numbers would have spoken for themselves? Now we don’t want to be spreading false nonsense about what is happening in the financial world. We are in a ressetion are we not?

I know I better throw some money at the problem and spend. I was going to ask my bank manager if I can remortgage my home... What! I can’t my equity has evaporated, how did this happen? The money markets are collapsing? No contracting! Yell

In the words of Donald Rumsfeld,“There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don’t know”

LOL

RR

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments