Sell in May And Go Away?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
JAG's picture
JAG
Sell in May And Go Away?

I was thinking that the market drama of recent weeks is just about played out for now. Its about that time of year that the big boys shut down their trading for the summer doldrums. The volatility has been fun to watch, and I will miss it during the long, hot summer.Of course, I may be a bit premature in my forecast.

What do you guys think, more immediate drama or a return to boring HFT bliss on no volume?

docmims's picture
docmims
Re: Sell in May And Go Away?

The euro is selling off strong at the open of the London market.  I can't see the stock futures for the morning so I don't know how the weekend ramp job went.  I don't believe the boys in Nantucket are going to be able to sit out the carnage in Europe this Summer.

Can anyone recommend a free site where you can graphicly follow the s and p futures overnight?

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: Sell in May And Go Away?

Looks like the markets are getting interesting near the close....perhaps I was a little premature in my forecast for the blue skies of summer.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments