SEEDS of Deception

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
paranoid's picture
paranoid
SEEDS of Deception

Has anyone here read Seeds of Deception by Jeff Smith? It is quite shocking

http://www.seedsofdeception.com/Public/Home/index.cfm

He was on radio yesterday and what really caught my attention this time was that the top heads of the elitist like the Bush family, and the heads of Monsanto - only eat organic foods.  the implication was that these people realize how dangerous these GMO foods are and avoid them!

Yet they push them on the rest of us!

GMO foods are shown to cause a host of illness in animals.

the radio show was on WBAI.org - yesterday at 12 noon in archives

paranoid's picture
paranoid
Re: SEEDS of Deception

With that said - does anyone know where to buy ORGANIC Freeze Dried foods?

Mtn. House Foods is popular - but for a healthy minded person the ingredients are not very healthy. I know, survival is not about health, and one can add a multi-vitamin sure, but organic wholesome foods that store for years would be the best option.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Organic Freeze-Dried Foods

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

paranoid -

Mountain House has a very small selection of freeze dried organic fruits - scroll to the bottom of the link below.

https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/food_storage/freeze_dried_foods.htm

Your best bet might be to buy and preserve organic fruits and veggies yourself. That way you can be 100% certain of what goes into them during the preservation process.

I'm always looking - and if I find anything I'll post it back up here.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

paranoid --

My wife and I live nearly 100% organic, too -- despite the cost, which is *steep* -- and I also have searched around for organic survival food.  I only found the Mountain House stuff DIAP talked about, but I'll post back if'n I find anything.  We have a lot of canned organic foods we've bought at our local health co-op, plus dried organic rice'n'beanses.  And this Summer we'll start canning our own garden produce and surplus veggies from our CSA.

Viva -- Sager 

paranoid's picture
paranoid

Great shares everyone. does anyone know a thread on preserving and freeze drying organic foods?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments