The Secure Home

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
V's picture
V
The Secure Home

I have been reading this site for over a year and just recently started posting.

There has been a lot of discussion about preparation and possible scenarios.

For those of you interested in a very good overview of how to prepare and what to prepare for

I recommend you visit Joel Skousen's website. He has a book recently updated called "The Secure Home"

it is rather  expensive at $45 but I think it is a good resource for someone in search of a general guide.

He has another book called "Strategic Relocation" which are his ideas on what to look for in terms of the best places to 

ride out the eventuality of tshtf .

I highly recommend both books and I personally am awaiting his next book on our economic and political choices.

He has been at this a long time and is solution oriented.

joelskousen.com

Nacci's picture
Nacci
Re: The Secure Home

I thank you for the tip.  I just spent quite a bit of time checking his site out and amazed at the amount of good information presented there. To return the favor check out James Wesley Rawles on "survivalblog.com.  Do not neglect the archives, there is much good to be found in those past blogs.

V's picture
V
Re: The Secure Home

Thanks for the tip Nacci. Looks like a good site. I have it bookmarked.

Good practical info. Solution oriented

Interesting he called the derivative bubble before a lot of other folks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments