Search Feature Not Working?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lemonyellowschwin's picture
Lemonyellowschwin
Search Feature Not Working?

My search feature doesn't seem to be working.  Is this just a problem on my end or are others experiencing this issue as well?

admin's picture
admin
Re: Search Feature Not Working?

Search seems to work just fine for me.  Can you explain what you are trying to find?  If you prefer, send us a private email through the Contact form.  Thanks.

Ron

admin's picture
admin
Re: Search Feature Not Working?

Just so everyone knows, we were able to identify the problem.  This was a specific issue with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.  The search field was shown on the page, but it was not possible to click on it.  I made one quick adjustment and it is now accessible.

While the site works fairly well with IE6, I really would recommend for those who are running IE6 (and earlier) to consider upgrading their browser, even just for the security benefits.  IE6 was last updated August 6, 2004, and there have been no security patches for it since then.  Internet Explorer 7 became available in 2006, and Microsoft is scheduled to release Internet Explorer 8 later this year.

I personally use Firefox (http://www.firefox.com), which I find to be robust, user friendly, and faster than Internet Explorer.

Ron

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments