Schiff on MSNBC's Morning Joe Discussing His Candidacy, the Economy, Health Care etc.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
okubow's picture
okubow
Schiff on MSNBC's Morning Joe Discussing His Candidacy, the Economy, Health Care etc.

okubow's picture
okubow
Re: Schiff on MSNBC's Morning Joe Discussing His Candidacy, ...

Favorite Excerpt:

"Interviewer: Do you think your lack of experience is an issue?

Schiff: No. I think that's my biggest asset; that I don't have experience ruining the country!"

Hoo-rah!!! CoolLaughingSurprised

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

He has my money!  I'm all in on the guy and hope he can make a difference.  We'll see!

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.

I was in attendance at the Las Vegas luncheon where Peter pre-announced his intention to run if he could get enough financial support, and I'm proud to say that I was the 3rd person to show up in his hotel room with a donation.

Sadly, I fear that Peter's chances are slim to none. He tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The last thing the American people seem to want is a rational, level-headed appraisal of the situation. But I'll still support Peter as long as he's running, no matter how slim I think the odds of his success may be.

Erik

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments