The Safari Club

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
The Safari Club

The myth sweeps aside the facts and complex nature of terror, al-Qaeda, the American empire and literally defies the laws of physics. As John F. Kennedy once said, “The greatest enemy of the truth is not the lie – deliberate, contrived, and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, pervasive, and unrealistic.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20907

The behind the scenes of the last 3 decades and the working of the American government. This won't be easy to read. No one likes to think of their country as the instigator in a lot of dirty tricks. Jon

Poet's picture
Poet
Re: Safari Club, Bilderberger Group, Al Qaeda, "Blowback", Etc.

Investorzzo:

Forgiv me, but would you care to tell us how this is relevant to the Three E's or in terms of the "What We Should Do" preparations? Thank you.

Poet

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Safari Club, Bilderberger Group, Al Qaeda, "Blowback", ...

Poet,

The one issue that people need to come to understand is that many, many of our problems in todays world comes from not knowing why things are happening.  With this, the citizens of the world being led astray by misinformation propagated by their governments.

E1:  Energy-  We're in energy wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon to be Iran due to this issue.

E2:  Economy-  The amounts of $ we've spent on these wars (due to misinformation) is destroying our economy (or is one cause of the destruction).

E3:  Environment-  The Iraqi and Afghan landscape is littered with radioactivity due to the NATO depleted uranium ordinance (amongst other issues of the environment).  

Most of this article is based on good research.  Is much of it going to be looked at as BS, by those that continue to refuse to believe that the United States Government could ever be involved in something like this!?  Unfortunately, yes.

You don't find this to be relevant to the 3E's, because you don't believe this article to be based on truth (at least that's what I'm gathering).  If you looked at this info as truth, I think you'd find how it effects ALL 3 E's.

BTW:  Global Research articles are very well referenced IMO.  People cannot continue to "poo poo" this information with this much referencing.  Just my opinion....which doesn't really mean squat.  

It's too early to get much more into this;-)

Poet wrote:

Investorzzo:

Forgiv me, but would you care to tell us how this is relevant to the Three E's or in terms of the "What We Should Do" preparations? Thank you.

Poet

Poet's picture
Poet

Investorzzo:

Investorzzo wrote:

You don't find this to be relevant to the 3E's, because you don't believe this article to be based on truth (at least that's what I'm gathering).

Oh, I believe the two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ARE about oil and resources. Just horribly bungled by gungho idiots with absolutely no sense of logistics, exit plans, or even a realistic assessment of Iraqi and Afghan psychology. The Chinese are capitalizing on these two countries far better than we've been able to (for far less in money, PR, and blood costs). We will pay far more than we'll EVER get out of it in terms of resource wealth.

However, I wanted to see your take on how the article ties in to the Three E's.

I'd also love to hear your take on how the U.S. could realistically win to war with Iran: a country the size of California and Texas combined, with a population 75 million... We've bitten off FAR MORE than we could chew with Iraq and Afghanistan and we're still deep in these two countries. The costs will be dragging us down for decades. (Just think: 40% of 1991 Gulf War veterans are claiming disability benefits. I myself know a guy who went on a tour in Iraq back in 2003, never got injured, but said he went and claimed disability and "tested 30% disabled in his legs" so he could get monthly payments for life.)

I think with declining economic power, crushing debt, and rising entitlement obligations, we will have less and less foreign policy power in the future. The Brits were able to sunset their empire rather gracefully after WWII by allying themselves with us and slowly moving into a Commonwealth of Nations. I'm not so sure we'll be able to do the same with NATO.

Poet

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: The Safari Club

Poet, the US doesn't have to "win" the war.  The US has to take control of certain areas of the countries....that's it.  And in all reality, this isn't a "bungled" situation by any means.  They've done exactly as proposed in the elite's minds and are getting everything in place in proper order.  Poppy fields are producing huge harvests, the pipelines in Iraq are pumping and transporting oil, and the commodities/assets in Afghanistan are on  their way to being exploited.  What you see in the MSM is a far cry from what's really happening and the real motive.  Even on sites like CM.com, the truth isn't really evident as it's considered controversial.  But in my world (the one I actually have lived in), there's absolutely nothing controversial about what I've stated.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Thanks LogansRun, you say it so much better than I ever could. Jon

You can't wake a man (country?) who pretends to be asleep..........

LogansRun wrote:

Poet,

The one issue that people need to come to understand is that many, many of our problems in todays world comes from not knowing why things are happening.  With this, the citizens of the world being led astray by misinformation propagated by their governments.

E1:  Energy-  We're in energy wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon to be Iran due to this issue.

E2:  Economy-  The amounts of $ we've spent on these wars (due to misinformation) is destroying our economy (or is one cause of the destruction).

E3:  Environment-  The Iraqi and Afghan landscape is littered with radioactivity due to the NATO depleted uranium ordinance (amongst other issues of the environment).  

Most of this article is based on good research.  Is much of it going to be looked at as BS, by those that continue to refuse to believe that the United States Government could ever be involved in something like this!?  Unfortunately, yes.

You don't find this to be relevant to the 3E's, because you don't believe this article to be based on truth (at least that's what I'm gathering).  If you looked at this info as truth, I think you'd find how it effects ALL 3 E's.

BTW:  Global Research articles are very well referenced IMO.  People cannot continue to "poo poo" this information with this much referencing.  Just my opinion....which doesn't really mean squat.  

It's too early to get much more into this;-)

Poet wrote:

Investorzzo:

Poet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments