Rowe Participants?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat
Rowe Participants?

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that I plan on attending the Rowe Conference in about a week from now and I was curious as to who else is planning on coming. Shout out if you are! I'm looking forward to some fruitful, down to earth discussion absent of media hype and spin! And I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Thanks,

Mike 

DavidLachman's picture
DavidLachman
Re: Rowe Participants?

Hi Mike

See you there, I'm looking forward to the conference and meeting some people who have been thinking about this stuff.  I live close by and was wondering how far people are traveling for it.  Where are you coming from?

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I'm making the drive from the Washington D.C. Metro area. It's a long haul...if anyone wants to carpool, let me know!

Mike

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Hi,

I'll be coming from Cape Cod. I have been following the non-wacko survivalists since the Vietnam War.I later started reading Kunstler, Orlov, Heinberg...

I'll leave the philosophy and heavy economics lifting to you folks.

SG

poisonivy113's picture
poisonivy113

I'll be attending coming from upstate NY. Looking forward to it. 

DG 

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Mike Pilat wrote:

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that I plan on attending the Rowe Conference in about a week from now and I was curious as to who else is planning on coming. Shout out if you are! I'm looking forward to some fruitful, down to earth discussion absent of media hype and spin! And I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Thanks,

Mike 

I wish I could make it.  I would, truely, like to meet you as with everyone else I run into on this site.  I tend to feel that you are all part of my family.  I spend an aweful lot of time on here (with you-all).  I sure wish I could make it!

alwayssaturday's picture
alwayssaturday

Hi everyone,  My wife and I will be at the conference as well.  We look forward to meeting you all!  Ron Epner We'll be flying into Hartford Conn from Colorado Friday PM. 

Woodman's picture
Woodman

I'm driving not too far, from southern Maine.  My free weekends are very limited, but what could be more important than these issues CM has identified.  Fortunately I'm able to attend due to sponsership from my employer, under condition I followup with a noontime seminar or two at my office.  Look forward to meeting everyone!
Tom

TimesAwasting's picture
TimesAwasting

Driving up from suburban Philadelphia... ought to be a great weekend!

Doug's picture
Doug

I'm driving from western New York, out in lake effect snow country.  Hope there's not too much on the drive.

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson

Mike - thank you for starting this thread!

I meant to do exactly that and I'm thrilled that you beat me to it.

I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone.  The seminar is full, with the possible exception of some slight jiggling as some inevitable last minute drop-out and drop-ins happen.

Let's hope for clear weather, especially for those driving or traveling from long distances.  I'll have to consult a map to see if the people traveling from CA or Bermuda are coming from further away. 

Please be kind to them by not talking incessantly about how cold it is.

:)

Best,
Chris

poisonivy113's picture
poisonivy113

Well, we're neighbors. Just finished shoveling the latest gift from the city snowplow out of the end of my driveway!

DG 

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Hmm..I always thought that western Ma was like Siberia but with a lot fewer Russians, LOL.

SG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments