Root cause of our economic problems

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
No_Fiat's picture
No_Fiat
Root cause of our economic problems

If you have done your research it is evident that the root of all our present financial problems go back to the creation of the Federal Reserve System. The only way we can stop our monetary decline is to eliminate the FRS. Does anyone have any ideas that they would like to share. I would very much like to hear them. In discussing different problems you to will see that it all goes back to you know who.  

heffe's picture
heffe
Extreme over-generalization of an extremely complex issue
No_Fiat wrote:

If you have done your research it is evident that the root of all our present financial problems go back to the creation of the Federal Reserve System. The only way we can stop our monetary decline is to eliminate the FRS. Does anyone have any ideas that they would like to share. I would very much like to hear them. In discussing different problems you to will see that it all goes back to you know who.  

This is one of the most common fallacies present within contemporary thinking, its referred to as an over-generalization fallacy, and essentially takes an extremely complex issue, with millions of sub-parts and influences, and equating its condition to a singular cause.

For me to lift my arm takes millions of processes to occur within seconds, something like our economic situation is many times more complex than 'the federal reserve did it!'

I know you will scoff and ridicule, resorting to strawman/ad hominem attacks, but the real issue lies within the cultural understanding of economics.  It is an emergent, dynamic achievement that spans many decades, and many theoretical dispositions that lead up to our situation now. Only once we abandon the 'enshrined' system of monetary economics as a means of resource extraction, production, and distribution will we see a reversal of our global decline.

Our contemporary system is the most wasteful, destructive, mindless system that has ever existed in human history. Every single purchase you make requires some form of human exploitation, and environmental degradation. It is a cancerous paradigm that has locked the minds of millions of individuals, all competing against each other with the assumption that their competing against each other will somehow produce beneficial results. Sustainability, and efficiency are instrinsically opposed to our contemporary economic system. My only hope is that through discussions like these, and countless hours of research and testing, we will arrive to better conclusions then our century old, beyond outdated system that should've been abandoned decades ago.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments