Last post
Davos's picture
Davos
Ron Paul Questions Bernanke, Video

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Ron Paul Questions Bernanke, Video

Hey Davos!  How does this page work?  

Is this the video of him saying that the Q's are "Bazaar"?  Makes me absolutely SICK to see these scum bags playing their MSM games!  

Davos's picture
Davos

Pardon me, I'm challenged tonight posting.

plato1965's picture
plato1965

What's that saying..... ?

The truth is more "bizarre" than fiction.....

plato1965's picture
plato1965

repent BS(tm) Bernanke..

the paulocalypse is at hand..

http://reason.com/archives/2010/02/24/the-paulpocalypse/1

"when they said.. repent, repent..

I wonder what they meant...."  - The future (Cohen)

MarkM's picture
MarkM

If  he finds it that bizarre, maybe someone can get this video to him.

More outright lies and obfuscation.  Ron Paul is a patient man.  I think I would have to be physically restrained in the same situation.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Davos's picture
Davos
MarkM wrote:

Ron Paul is a patient man.  I think I would have to be physically restrained in the same situation.

+1

jneo's picture
jneo

Wonder what is being shuffled around concerning The Black Budget?

lryms's picture
lryms

hmm the veil may be lifted

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul644.html

Before the US House of Representatives, February 25, 2010

Madame Speaker, I would like to enter into the record the following letter from Professor Robert D. Auerbach, a professor at the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas. This letter provides additional information regarding remarks I made at yesterday's Financial Services Committee Humphrey-Hawkins hearing, remarks which Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke categorized as "bizarre."

Thank you Congressman Ron Paul for bringing these important facts to the public's attention.

I thank Congressman Ron Paul for bringing to the public’s attention the Federal Reserve coverup of the source of the Watergate burglars’ source of funding and the defective audit by the Federal Reserve of the bank that transferred $5.5 billion from the U.S. government to Saddam Hussein in the 1980s. Congressman Paul directed these comments to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke at the House Financial Services Hearing February 24, 2010. I question Chairman Bernanke’s dismissive response.

BERNANKE: "Well, Congressman, these specific allegations you've made I think are absolutely bizarre, and I have absolutely no knowledge of anything remotely like what you just described."

The evidence Congressman Ron Paul mentioned is well documented in my recent book, Deception and Abuse at the Fed (University of Texas Press: 2008). The head of the Federal Reserve bureaucracy should become familiar with its dismal practices.

First, consider the Fed’s coverup of the source of the $6300 in hundred dollar bills found on the Watergate burglars when they were arrested at approximately 2:30 A.M. on June 17, 1972 after they had broken into the Watergate offices of the Democratic Party. Five days after the break-in, June 22, 2003, at a board of directors’ meeting of officials at the Philadelphia Fed Bank, it was recorded in the minutes [shown on page 23 of my book] that false or misleading information had been provided to a reporter from the Washington Post about the $6,300. Bob Woodward told me he thought he was the Washington Post reporter who had made the phone inquiry. The reporter "had called to verify a rumor that these bills were stolen from this Bank" according to the Philadelphia Fed minutes. The Philadelphia Fed Bank had informed the Board on June 20 that the notes were "shipped from the Reserve Bank to Girard Trust Company in Philadelphia on April 3, 1972." The Washington Post was incorrectly informed of "thefts but told they involved old bills that were ready for destruction."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments