Ron Paul on the Financial Services Hearing Today and More!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Michael Höhne's picture
Michael Höhne
Ron Paul on the Financial Services Hearing Today and More!

I recently found the Campaign For Liberty site, which I think is a must read.

Mission statement:

To promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.

Today a video from Ron Paul was added, my favorite US politician, because he's the one you can believe, which may be the reason why he had no chance to become president. In this video he talks about bailouts, Israel and bankers meeting in Switzerland.

I have added Campaign For Liberty to the sites I'm visiting daily and hope you find it valuable as well.

joemanc's picture
joemanc
Re: Ron Paul on the Financial Services Hearing Today and ...

Thanks Michael! Ron Paul got me away from my political apathy. If there is such a thing as an honest politician, Ron Paul would be the one.

I'm curious to see what this meeting in Switzerland is all about. 

Another Ron Paul website I also check daily is www.dailypaul.com

barrt's picture
barrt
Re: Ron Paul on the Financial Services Hearing Today and ...
Michael Höhne wrote:

Today a video from Ron Paul was added, my favorite US politician, because he's the one you can believe, which may be the reason why he had no chance to become president. In this video he talks about bailouts, Israel and bankers meeting in Switzerland.

What Mr Paul says happened with that bill being rushed through is outrageous and utterly un-democratic. It makes a mockery of the word democracy. Where Mr Paul stops short is failing to name those that did this. We need to know who these people are dont we?. Didnt he say they were from both sides of congress? Wtf? I think we know what their motives are, i.e protecting the bankers, but how much are they being paid? and who are they?

Lets shine a torch on these criminals and drag them out into the light, then hopefully give them a damn good thrashing for what they have done and continue to do. Disgusting beyond belief and heartbreakingly sad at the same time

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments