Rome is burning

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Rome is burning

In this interview Jim discusses the wreckless actions of an out of control banking system and also shares information that has never before been broadcast to the public, the gold market, criminal banking syndicates, their control of markets and governments as well as the fact that they are sociopaths, these sociopaths out of control and are now attacking countries - not just companies, loss of confidence in currencies, the problems in Greece, the fact that many states are bankrupt, bankruptcy of the system, why the little guy gets hurt.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/2/15_J...

Davos's picture
Davos
Re: Rome is burning

On the mega rich pulling the strings today and financial wars -- I just loved the "They would put their mother in a microwave for the right price" line. Too bad that wasn't done pre-birthing them for the world would be a better place.

strabes's picture
strabes

note this is an investor saying the financial sociopaths are bringing about 1 world currency, and they'll crush as many people as necessary to get it done.  so folks, it's not just kookoo radio show hosts making up paranoid fantasies.  this is what's happening.

but now AGAIN I'm completely unsure about deflation/inflation.  [email protected]#[email protected]#$... 

he says you can't outsmart these criminals so don't try to, just sit it out, don't play the game.  but you can't just sit out!  there's no safe haven.  nobody can hide because we're stuck with debt-based money.  we're forced to make a play...what's your play?

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

I'm tired of using their money, and think it's time we start using our own money that we the people can produce, not this money that only they produce and only loan to us at interest.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

I recently saw a poll, in it was three views of how people see themselfs voting.

33 percent Republican

33 percent Democrat

33 percent independant

I think you get the picture, as we swing back and forth to the never ending game. So, most of us now realize that it makes no difference the two party system. Since Wall street and the bankers own Washington D.C.  I fear that next time we will just vote in the Republican party. Will we ever learn?

James Wandler's picture
James Wandler

strabes,

This is the problem with cash versus precious metals - neither of them do anything in reality.  I'm not saying this isn't important - it is vital - but it isn't the best use.

The best use of wealth is to get it to produce sustainable value that cut the use of money. 

For example, better seal/insulate a home for energy efficiency (assuming the person was continuing to live in the house)?  Or it could be a chicken coop?  How about a machine to create complementary currencies that are difficult to counterfeit?  How about renting a hall and getting people to watch the Crash Course so that more people start working together on the issues (and understand what those complementary currencies are for)?  How about living off savings to spread the word?

I'm not suggesting a particular strategy but we do need more people working together and as quickly as possible.  Chris is one guy trying to create a tipping point.  He needs our help.  Strike that:  We need to help ourselves by creating that tipping point.

This isn't directed at you - I can never do enough myself.  I keep looking for levers to effect change and so far the three books in this regard that I like are:

Malcolm Gladwell "The Tipping Point", Chip Heath and Dan Heath "Made To Stick", Tim Sanders' "The LikeabiLity Factor"

Cheers,

James

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments