Replace the Fed with what? Here is an 8 minute youtube solution

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Replace the Fed with what? Here is an 8 minute youtube solution

We shut down the Fed, but what do we replace it with? This guy has one solution based on Milton Friedman, and it's worth a look.

Comments?

goes211's picture
goes211
Re: Replace the Fed with what? Here is an 8 minute youtube ...

I still don't think that congress can be trusted not to create inflation by printing money for every idea that pops out of their head.  However, this would probably still be a large improvement over the current FED, debt based money, fractional reserve banking system we have today.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

John99,

Bill Still like many others, understands the problem and I agree with many of his solutions including leaving the IMF, BIS and the World Bank.  These institutions are owned and controlled by the international banking cartel.  They've always been the real enemy of the United States beginning with the revolutionary war.

Very few people know that we have the power to create our own money free from debt.  As long as we continue to believe that banks should hold a monopoly to create and control our money, we should not be surprised or upset when the nation goes bankrupt (again).

The people are to blame for not being able to do junior high math - that's all it takes to figure out that we're being scammed.  There is no reason for a national debt or federal income tax, we choose to accept these things out of ignorance.  Anytime we want, we can issue our own currency free from debt.  

Larry

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

The people are to blame for not being able to do junior high math - that's all it takes to figure out that we're being scammed.

It also takes a morally sound person with an ability to admit they have been lied to and stolen from their whole lives from their friendly banker and his friendly lawyer.  It's strange how they don't seem as friendly when they move into forecloser action and steal everything you own then claim they ''took a loss''.

John99's picture
John99

goes211, DrKrbyLuv, Thoma hedin,

Thanks for these comments.

Personally, to keep a corrupt government from the ability to print more money, have wondered if a new monetary system should not be pegged to precious metals?

Edward Griffin, author of, 'The Creature from Jekyll Island, A Second Look at the Federal Reserve', says low gold supplies do not matter in such a conversion to PM's, and offers a chapter in his book to convert existing USD's to such a stable currency.

A big point he makes is that all wars would end immediately if governments can not print fiat money.

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

John99,

Have you ever considered reading "Modern Money Secrets"?

DrKrbyLuv and I both own copies of it and consider it to be one of the best books ever written on this whole money subject.

John99's picture
John99

Is this the book:   Modern Money Secrets by Byron C Dale?

I see there is also a website by wordpress? Is there an E-book that you know of?

many thanks!

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

I don't know if it is in E-book form, but I do know that it can be directly ordered from Byron at his website www.wealthmoney.org  It's one heck of an investment if you really want to know and understand our monetary system.

John99's picture
John99

Many thanks, Thomas Hedin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments