The real reason for this years Level 6 Pandemic (WHO highest level)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
The real reason for this years Level 6 Pandemic (WHO highest level)

Q)  Why a Level 6 Pandemic this year as opposed to other years? 

A)  They changed the definition

Sister Teresa Forcades i Vila, PhD  -  Bells Toll for Vaccine Maker (pdf Link to Complete Article)

...I’ve also said that in April 17th we had the first diagnosis of the new flu.

Well then, in April 29th, twelve days after those two first cases were discovered, WHO Director‐General Dr. Margaret Chan (the World Health Organization depends on the United Nations) made a public appearance and announced a Level 5 worldwide state of alert for the prevention of a pandemic.  What does this mean?

Level 5 is quite a high level, after 5 there is only Level 6 left. Level 6 means the pandemic is already happening.  What does a pandemic mean? So how could, we may ask, Dr. Chan and the whole World Health Organization, how could they declare a pandemic?   Because well, I haven’t mentioned this but, on April 29, they say Level 5, and one month and a half later, just one month after the appearance of the first cases, on April 17th, so now I’m talking about June 11th.

On June 11th Dr. Margaret Chan announces Level 6 (On 11/06/09, the WHO declares a Level 6 Pandemic, the maximum level of health alert). We then have a global pandemic of the A‐H1N1 flu virus. This global pandemic has already been declared form June 11th.

How could WHO declare a pandemic, taking into account that this virus has a mortality rate lower than the yearly virus?

How come we don’t declare a pandemic every year?

Well, it’s quite simple. The answer is that this year, in the month of May, the WHO changed the definition of pandemic from its then current definition of an infection to “infectious agents simultaneously present in different countries at the same time and with significant mortality ratio to the proportion of infected population,” removing from the definition the mortality characteristics.

Therefore, the new definition went to describe pandemic as a simultaneous infection present in various countries and carrying an infectious agent showing any novel characteristic, thus leaving us unable to know the type of immunity present within the population.

With this new definition – and it’s a definition I’m quoting from the British Medical Journal – I insist that all this information that I’m giving doesn’t come from the alternative press, for whom I have great respect, but I think it’s important to know that all this information comes from the most prestigious magazines and absolutely “mainstream,” as they say in English, free from any possible suspicion of tendentiousness anyway.

So this amended definition, is from May this year, if the mortality requirement disappears from the definition of pandemic, as I said, then we should ask ourselves, ”Well, what prevents the annual common flu from being declared a pandemic?” And the answer is that, with this definition in place, nothing prevents it.

With this definition, what we are seeing now, with this investment… and I’ll now get into the political consequences, which is in fact where I wanted to get to.  All that is happening now that seems to be justifiable because of its exceptional nature, under the new definition; it wouldn’t present anything exceptional about it. So this would be the situation year after year, and this is just with the flu, not to mention other diseases with the same characteristics…

Obama declares swine flu national emergency  - This earlier post describes how Obama's declaration may change our Constitutional rule of law and the protections granted us in the Bill of Rights.  All because WHO, an international organization, changed the definition of a pandemic?

Here are some samples of the Post linked above:

Welcome to global governance.  International Institutions like the WHO are mandating actions.  The WHO is not accountable to the people, they are beyond reproach.  The pharmaceutical companies lobby all national governments and international agencies.

Larry

docmims's picture
docmims
Re: The real reason for this years Level 6 Pandemic (WHO ...

Unfortunately, their virus failed to live up to it's billing.  I know that many doctors, myself included are scratching our heads as to how this happened.  I am listening to your hypothesis Larry, but I think  they lack the power that you describe to them.  They have shown themselves to be utter buffoons, and have totally destroyed any credibility they might have with the medical community shoudl a really serious outbreak of a true killer strain of flu reach pandemic status.

rocketgirl1's picture
rocketgirl1

At this point this declaration is a credibility Fail and the real reason behind changing the definition I think is still to come.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

docmins wrote:

They have shown themselves to be utter buffoons, and have totally destroyed any credibility they might have with the medical community shoudl a really serious outbreak of a true killer strain of flu reach pandemic status.

Good point - credbility gaps can quickly become dangerous.  Do you think we should go back to listening to our own C.D.C over WHO?

rocketgirl1 wrote:

At this point this declaration is a credibility Fail and the real reason behind changing the definition I think is still to come.

Hello, just to clarify...are you suggesting that they knew more than they were willing to share - and changed the definition to take the actions that are really needed?   

If they know something else, I think they should have made it public right away.  If instead they took it upon themselves to covertly make such decisions; then I would say they should be criminally prosecuted.  One thing that really bugs me about this whole affair, is how we yield so willingly to an international agency like WHO.

Larry

NoLogos's picture
NoLogos

One thing that really bugs me about this whole affair, is how we yield so willingly to an international agency like WHO.

"We" didn't yield to anyone--unless, when you use the word "we," you mean the gubbermint. I am not sure that the gov't represents 'we the people' anymore, or if it ever did during my lifetime.

All I know for sure is that certain corporations have made a bunch of $$$ with this, and these limitied liability organizations consider black ink to be the only good thing, and red ink to be the only bad thing. I guess I had better decide exactly how I am going to say 'HELL NO!!' when the time comes.

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

http://www.infowars.com/superstar-cbs-reporter-blows-the-lid-off-the-swi...

Of those presumed likely swine flu cases out of approximately every hundred of what was tested, only a small fraction were actually swine flu. In every instance, perhaps the biggest number of cases that were swine flu was something like 30%. The smallest number was something like 2% or 3%.

Maybe there’s one state where it was just 1%.

The point is, of the vast majority of the presumed swine flu cases recognized by trained physicians, the vast majority were not flu at all. They weren’t swine flu or regular flu; they were some other sort of upper respiratory infection.”

And here is the clincher that it seems the CDC just doesn’t want the American public to know …

“The CDC explained that one of the reasons they quit counting was because of all the flu that’s out there, most are swine flu. Well, that’s true. Most of the flu that was out there was indeed swine flu, but they failed to say that most of the suspected flu was nothing at all. And I think that’s the caveat the public just didn’t know,” Attkisson explains.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments