The REAL reason for the bank bailouts?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
barrt's picture
barrt
The REAL reason for the bank bailouts?

Hiya folks Smile

I'm gradually understanding more and more (I think!) and would very much appreciate it if the esteemed members of this forum would give me some feedback on where I'm at at the moment - you guys are an amazing source of knowledge!

I'm now thinking that the real reason for the bank bailouts is not what we have been told, that's all bull, the real reasons are;

•  They are the front line for the American empire, through them the US has taken over and enslaved nations. They manage the petro dollar scam, the IMF, the World Bank, I'm sure there is a huge list and hence they are the bedrock of the empire.
  • They can manipulate the gold market for the US govt with the bailout money. Without this the game would already be up on the worthless dollar. JPM alone has $100 billion in gold short positions and according to Chris is the most likely candidate for the daily shorting of gold on the markets, thereby keeping the price down and the illusion of the strong dollar up.
  • They are really owned by the shadow money lenders, the people that actually own the money system itself. The richest people in the world. Why would they let their assets go under if all they have to do is print up some paper and give it to them, especially if it leads to;
  • Devaluing the Dollar. Printing all this paper and giving it away to their other companies will eventually devalue the dollar thereby allowing the US govt and the banks to pay off their massive debts in huge showers of vastly reduced value dollars (this is the one I'm least sure of!) but I don't believe that the powers that be do not understand what they are doing, this would seem like a sensible thing to do in the face of massive debts, they need some serious inflation and fast!

Im from the UK and am trying to understand their part in this, as usual we are just tagging along copying the US, including the build up of massive debts, hasn't this all been planned all along? spend the worlds money then hyper-inflate the currency so you can pay it all back easily?

And is the Bank Of England owned by the Federal Reserve or the other way around

Thanks for any light you guys might be able to shed on all this for me, Im learning so much

barrt

barrt's picture
barrt
Re: The REAL reason for the bank bailouts?

Can i add to that one more thing;

• The reason that banks are not lending is not that they are scared to but because they want to constrict or reduce the money supply for the time being, before the hyperinflation hits. This allows them to confiscate our property and wealth as we foolishly put it up as collateral in return for some zeros created out of thin air. Or perhaps its because they know that hyper inflation is just around the corner?

Have i got that right? am i losing the plot?

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" Wink - Kurt Cobain

and one final question, if its zero degrees outside today and tomorrow its going to be twice as cold, what temperature will it be tomorrow?

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

barrt

"and one final question, if its zero degrees outside today and tomorrow
its going to be twice as cold, what temperature will it be tomorrow?"

Depends on which scale you're talking about, if it's Kelvin, it can't get any colder, Farenheit would be-64 degrees, Celcius, 2 x 0 = 0, guess the answer is 0 degrees.

Greg

robert2009email's picture
robert2009email

Hi Barrt,

Of one thing I am certain - that the result of this catastrophe will be an increase in the difference between the super rich and the rest of us.

I've also watched the IMF and the World Bank long enough to realize that they are absolutely destroying those countries they are supposed to be helping!   The were formed, theoretically, to help countries that needed help, but look at what has happened to the countries they have "helped".  Look at Jamaica.  So, I have to conclude that 1) their intentions are good but they are inept, or 2) their intentions are not good and they are effective.  Which is it?

Barrt, since you are in the UK, did the media make a big deal about the fact that several UK banks nearly failed in October, as reported by Chris?  We haven't heard anything about that here in the USA.

For the first time in my life I am questioning the notion of free trade.  It's weird, but I can now see why a country might want to protect local products, like food or crafts.  I can also see why the global fat-cats would want a world in which their tentacles can reach every little corner - it benefits them.

Cheers,

Robert

jhelge's picture
jhelge

The question of conspiracy is largely academic. Any proof of conspiracy will not come from the corperate controlled media which are probably the only organizations with the resources to expose such high level treason. There are some dedicated souls online who scour government policies, corperate practices, and secret societies. Indeed, their findings are alarming. But many are clinically insane (see David Icke and his reptile bloodlines), others profit from fear (see Alex Jones), and most lack credible confirmation of basic facts. So we have one capable but unwilling potential source of proof, one eager but lacking in credibility. There remains the possibility that this crisis and the foolhardy reactions to it may not be from malevolence so much as incompetence and societal momentum. Personally, I believe the answer is some mix of both, but sincerely believe I have no way to be certain.

I tried for sometime to determine this for
myself. I decided it was bad for my health. Pretty much gave me an ulcer. Instead, I have been
fortunate enough to regear my life and spend much of my time preparing
for the comming storm; building real asset reserves (a farm, welder, energy production, guns/ammo, Costco stuff) and studying how to live
sustainably, which happens to also involve independence from much of
"the grid" and starting a food production business.

Good luck on your quest for the truth. Watch out for paranoia, it is a siren which calls from rocky shores. Follow it at your own peril.

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat

Hello guys,

What is going to happen with the banks, banking and money are going to happen, whether we like it or not.  What are there objectives Barrt, I believe you are very close to the truth if not dead on. 

Now the question is; what can we do about it?  We should e-mail, call, and have demonstrations showing our government that we are dissatisfied.  But we need to except that these actions may not work and put effort into preparations. 

I am studying the 1st 3 items and thinking hard about the last 2.

1) Heirloom seeds (gardening/farming)

2) Windmills

3) Solar panels

4) Gold (if you can get it)

And if you feel it is needed where you live.

5) A gun for hunting/home defense (I am not big in this one, but even my wife is started to talk about it)

Do I believe that the end is near? No, and I do not have aluminum foil on my head either, but I do believe we will be going through many changes even over the next year and at the end of the day those who can be self sufficient will weather this storm in much better shape.

Good luck all and keep the faith.

RSLCOUNSEL's picture
RSLCOUNSEL

Motivation, and thus control of human beings, often goes through a cycle.   The first begins with a compelling vision.  Call it the "American Dream" if you are in the US.  The United Nations could represent a compelling vision.  Or perhaps Communism or some other ism.  Or perhaps the EU.    Or maybe a "homeland" for your people.

The point being, whatever your vision, you buy into it.  In most cases for most people the vision was not created by them but rather given to them by someone.  Yes, you may carve out your piece of the vision but largely you  are trying to "fit into" the compelling vision provided by the powerful; fed to the masses.   Usually the vision is "good".   It is hopeful.  It is easy to accept it, embrace it.

Anyway, you get what I mean.

Cycle two kicks in when everyone starts to realize that the Compelling Vision is not going to happen.  If the powerful are clever, they usually anticipate this before it happens and systematically begin replacing the compelling vision with fear.  Fear is a fantastic motivator but usually not as long lasting as the compelling vision.

We break cycle two when the masses find out they no longer fear.  Usually this happens when a sufficiently large number of people accept that they have nothing to lose or what they have is not worth trying to hold on to.  Sometimes, people are even willing to lose their lives because they have nothing to live for.

Then we circle back to the compelling vision.  A new vision, generally provided by someone new that history will eventually label as fascist.   However, facism is very efficient for driving change.  It becomes a change that you can believe in.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
How to kill the banks

We outnumber the Morons in charge many many thousands to one.  They have no chance of succeeding at screwing us, unless we let them.....  it's as simple as that.

Now we all know how computer viruses work and spread.  Well we can do the same to the banks.

Email all your friends, and you tell them to email all their friends, who email all theirs, and.....  and you tell them that as of [insert date here] we will all stop servicing our debts until the government comes up with a workable solution to end the fiasco.

I think closing the Fed and forgiving all debts would be a good start.  Big O wants change, let's give him some ideas to work with...!

Mike 

robert2009email's picture
robert2009email

A conspiracy doesn't require leaders, meetings, or evil crime lords.  The most devastatingly successful "conspiracies" are those which are assymetrical - there are no planners, no meetings, no evil bankers wallowing in piles of gold.  It is simply a collection of like-minded, usually radically motivated, individuals or groups who have a single purpose.  I'm sure the super-rich have common ideas about what outcomes would produce more wealth for them - no meeting is necessary. 

I agree with several of the previous commenters - we need to buy land, obtain heirloom seeds (so Monsanto or the government doesn't sue for patent infringement), learn to farm organically, buy guns (I don't even have one now, guess I will have to do some research), buy equipment that is simple and useful (tractor, manual sewing machine, wood stoves), and then learn as many real skills as we can before the system crashes.

Cheers,

Robert 

RSLCOUNSEL's picture
RSLCOUNSEL
Re: How to kill the banks

Matrix:

Your idea on not servicing debt is an interesting one.  There is another thread in these forums about not paying taxes too which is an interesting parallel.

As I am living in the USA, let me keep my comments decidedly American (apologies to our non-US colleagues).

#1) Citizens of the US are not well organized and much work is done to keep the populous divided and segmented.  Some is done to us; some we do to ourselves.  Self-organization is unlikely.

#2) Those with a voice that reach millions of viewers/listeners everyday and represent a "tipping point" are unlikely to organize anything because (1) they have too much to lose personally, (2) are an important part of keeping us segmented, (3) if successful at organizing would be silenced.

A collective effort by a sufficient critical mass of people to not pay debt and not pay taxes represents a threat to national security.  However, your idea is intriguing because I believe that the US government is well prepared for matters that require martial law but is completely unprepared to respond to "passive resistance".

Personally, I believe that if I incur debt, I have both a commercial and social contract.  To the best of my ability, I will hold up my end of the contract.   Taxes, of course, are a matter for legitimate, healthy debate since the represent a form of confiscation.   So you can see I am already an "unreliable follower" on this whole "don't pay your debt" thing. 

However, if other western nations show broad-based, collective passive resistance [yogurt throwing in Iceland is not the answer] then it may sweep into the US. 

Your suggestion "I think closing the Fed and forgiving all debts would be a good start.  Big O wants change, let's give him some ideas to work with...! " is definitely workable:  Game Over; Start Over; Big O.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

barrt - you and the other fine contributors to this thread have hit the nail on the head. It's refreshing and encouraging to see so many articulate and insightful people figuring things out on their own.  Our media and government mislead us and offer bogus solutions.  In their world the survival and growth of the central banking scam trumps the security and prosperity of the people.

The only thing that I can add is the assertion that they are moving toxic debt from their balance sheet to ours.  When the end comes, we will be left holding insurmountable debt while they will be left holding trillions.  Such is slavery - but at least slave owners pay for their slaves and must take care of them.  We are effectively paying for our own bondage and then left to fend for ourselves. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments