Read This or go Broke....

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
mainebob's picture
mainebob
Read This or go Broke....

Mark Joyner has just published a new course titled "The Simple Science of ReAL Money" 
I think it would be of great benefit to people who have taken the Crash Course.  It gives some
big picture ideas around money.   It starts:

"What are ReAL Investments?
ReAL” is a Simpleology acronym that stands for:
Residual
Abandonable
Leisure-Friendly
It’s all about getting your assets to work for you – rather than trading
your labor for money.
The Grand Law of Financial Stability:
Security Comes from Three Things – and Only Three
Things: Your Energy, Your Drive, and Your Skills

And it goes from there.   Mark is offering this course for free with a tiny string:
On my honor, I promise to satisfy the "Gentleperson's Agreement" and
spread the word about this offer... in return I get the course for F-ree vs paying
for it.  One can also pay if they do not want to spread the word.

Here is the link to Mark Joyner's "Revolution" post this morning that
leads to the signup:  
http://bit.ly/Joyner202

Hopefully this post conforms with the rules here at CM

Thank you!

-Bob O

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Read This or go Broke....

It’s all about getting your assets to work for you – rather than trading
your labor for money.

Thats the type of thinking that got us where we are today. You don't really have to work just invest.

keelba's picture
keelba
Johnny Oxygen wrote:

Thats the type of thinking that got us where we are today. You don't really have to work just invest.

I would both agree and disagree with you. Investing is work. No one is able to make sound investments without spending much time and effort keeping up in their chosen market and staying on top of their investments. However, anyone that thinks they can just take a little money and invest it into some hot tip that some broker or guy on a golf course gave them and, voila! they're rich, well, they're gonna find themselves in a world of hurt eventually. But this is not investing, it is gambling. It is this type of thinking that got us where we are today. And it is the fact that there are millions of people out there with this mentality that created a market for unscrupulous investors to prey on them and take their money from them.

mainebob's picture
mainebob

Johnny,  Keelba is right... and  that  quote is misleading...
Mark Joyner makes it clear that work is needed ...

Here's another quote:

"...The concept of investing as some form of financial panacea that will rescue you
from hardship is a fantasy only true in the advertising for individual investments.

The reality is that everything requires conscious management. The difference is
that while even ReAL investments must be managed, they can be managed with
less time. In fact, in some cases so little time, that they give the illusion of truly
“passive income.”   ..."

And Another

"...If the world were to collapse completely only those with energy, drive and skills
would survive and rebuild.

What then? Should we ignore the institutions of alleged financial security
completely? No – they definitely serve their purpose and can allow man to
leverage his skills for higher purposes.

We simply mustn’t rely on them completely and forsake the true source of our
power...."

-Bob O

ltlredwagon's picture
ltlredwagon

I flagged this. Mark may be a great guy and a genius...but if I only had a nickle for every "free offer" I have received. This is just an ad for the guy, right?

mainebob's picture
mainebob
ltlredwagon wrote:

I flagged this. Mark may be a great guy and a genius...but if I only had a nickle for every "free offer" I have received. This is just an ad for the guy, right?

From the perspective you are looking at it, you are right...   On the other hand,  he seems to be offering good solid information... alot like ChrisM's info here.  Chris is using the advertising model here on this site,   and Mark is using a promotional model, as in, give the good stuff away as in "move the free line".  I'm only saying that the info was of value to me and others might also benefit.  

And I can see that the line is blurry regarding is this promotional or not... AND If I went to another site and posted ChrisM's work, would I be promoting it or recommending it because it is good solid material

-Bob O 

ltlredwagon's picture
ltlredwagon

Blurry? Hmmmm. Bob, take a look at this page: PeakProsperity.com. Now take a look at this page: czsecure.com/delavo/funnels/127. See any differences?

ltlredwagon's picture
ltlredwagon

....on the other hand, I've long thought Chris should head the website with: Act Now and Get Every Chris Martenson Course Ever Created for One Insanely Low Price!!!! Unfortunately, the Crash Course, Self-Assessment, Buying Gold and Silver, Take Control of Your Personal Finances, Daily Digest, Martenson Blog, and a wealth of other materials are already available "for one insanely low price": zero.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments